Fake results published by Profit Forex Signals profit-forexsignals.com

rafcabral

Recruit
Hello.

I'd like to bring a situation I have faced with the Profit Forex Signal company (profit-forexsignals.com). I have signed for an annual contract on the their standard package using trade copier, based on the excellent historical results they have published on their website. On the first month, july 2014, I had a loss of more than -1000 pips, however they have published on their website a profit of +675 pips (profit-forexsignals.com/forex-signals-performance.html). This standard package is registered on MyFxbook (www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfitFxSignal/pfxs-standard-package/952663) and there anyone can see that there was actually a loss of -1136.80 pips on july 2014 and NOT and profit of +675 pips. I have contacted them to try to understand the difference by e-mail and by online chat but I never got an answer. I have cancelled my subscription but they refused to return my money (600 USD). I totally understand that losses are part of forex and I`m not questioning that, but the fact that profit forex signals had a loss but they published a profit instead. Based on the fact that I signed because the good historical results and they are not true, according myfxbook, I`d like to have the help of FPA to solve this issue and have my money back.

Thank you.

This company has a bad history. Do invite them to come and explain this new issue.

My name is Andrew Host, general support manager of PFXS LTD, the company who owns and operates Profit Forex Signals - Free Forex Trading Signals & Indicators

I have over 10 years of both forex and other industries customer care experience, both online and offline. I own 2 MBA degrees in business psychology and management.
I am dealing with many types of people on a daily basis for more than 10 years. With that being said, everyone can choose the way they`ll position themselves in relation to what I have to say here!

I am with the company for over 1 year, moment when being a friend of the owner Ninoslav Golubovic, I noticed a few "not ok" things in the business practice, things we have corrected and improved.
Profit Forex Signals is a registered company in 3 countries and soon to be FSA regulated. Profit Forex Signals is not the "holy grail" of forex and we never advertised or mentioned that. We always inform our visitors and clients about every aspect of our business and industry we operate in so they don`t get any confusion whatsoever.

For this reason, I`d like to mention a few things before anything:

1. With all due respect, dear Mr. Eddiger, Master Seargeant, we don`t have time to follow this forum which claims is the highest authority in the forex industry. We are very busy with other tasks, hope you get that!

2. Knowing my principles of honesty and reliability in everything I do, principles that matter the most in the daily routine at PFXS LTD, we are mostly focused on the clients who understand the nature of our business type and the nature of the industry in general, where one should not expect to buy a yacht in 2 weeks with a 1k account and when that`s not happening, they have a problem with us.

3. We are not interested nor we will ever respond again to threats, abusive language and unethical behavior from anybody, both PFXS LTD clients or visitors.

4. We are also NOT interested about the fact that FPA had a consistent negative attitude regarding our company, for reasons that exceeds my fair understanding.

5. We are doing a lot of business for a lot of clients whether you believe it or not, clients that have been educated as best as we could and clients who have the capacity to understand what trading financial instruments means.

6. Few weeks ago we had a bad situation on the GBP that affected 80% of our clients in terms of some closed losses and no one tried to hide that.

All the above mentioned is not intended to offend anyone, FPA staff members or ex clients who come here to complain about things more or less accurate. It`s just a note so everyone knows that nobody`s hiding here, but we sure don`t have time to follow forums and comments from peple more or less informed about what, how and why we do what we do.

Regarding the situation mentioned about the ex client (who is not an ex client actually and I will explain why) "rafcabral", I can mention the following points:

- He signed up for the yearly STANDARD package for which he paid $600 and still has 317 days left from it.
- He most likely didn`t read our T&C which are very clear about every aspect of our business nature and practice, including refund periods and this is not our fault!
- He was given explanations for his queries and even offered to receive the ULTIMATE plan for the rest of his subscription, which he denied. Basically we offered to compensate and recover and he didn`t agreed.
- He was claiming we post fake results. Our results are verified by Myfxbook and cannot be faked! The website results are sometimes different for the STANDARD package because those are the regular alerts we send to the members which are getting the normal alerts via SMS/Email, not the clients who are hosted on our copier, like the person we`re talking about now.
- We also invite anyone interested to check our website posted results and confront them with their charts in order to see if we post fake results or not. We are always transparent and we can always prove that.
- It is not our fault that the person didn`t understood our T&C. It is also not our fault that the person denied our compensation.

Furthermore we can always respect our promise and offer him the ULTIMATE plan for the rest of his STANDARD plan subscription, meaning another 317 days. Also I am personally inviting everyone from the FPA Staff to contact me if they have certain doubts about our company. For serious this time, not like the last time when you were invited and never reached us.

P.S. If anyone thinks PFXS LTD is a charade conceived by 2 kids behind their pc, he`s in another solar system!

Best Regards!

Andrew Host
clients@profit-forexsignals.com

Last edited:
1. With all due respect, dear Mr. Eddiger, Master Seargeant, we don`t have time to follow this forum which claims is the highest authority in the forex industry. We are very busy with other tasks, hope you get that!

This is why the FPA consistently asks people with complaints to invite the company to come here instead of just hoping the company shows up on it's own. Hope you get that!

The FPA is the most active forum in terms of monitoring abusive and unethical actions of companies against traders. Your company went to great lengths to draw the FPA's attention shortly after it was created.

3. We are not interested nor we will ever respond again to threats, abusive language and unethical behavior from anybody, both PFXS LTD clients or visitors.

You need to extend your standard to your company's employees and maintain that for a few years.

Our results are verified by Myfxbook and cannot be faked!

There are ways to gloss over some bad parts at MyFxBook. I'm still waiting for the promised new account for the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

He most likely didn`t read our T&C which are very clear about every aspect of our business nature and practice, including refund periods and this is not our fault!

Instead of posting all the other irrelevancies, you and your company would be far better served if you explained why he was not entitled to a refund under your Terms and Conditions. Explaining the rules would be the professional thing to do, instead of accusing your client of not having read them.

4. We are also NOT interested about the fact that FPA had a consistent negative attitude regarding our company, for reasons that exceeds my fair understanding.

Andrew,

If you would like to understand the FPA's negative attitude towards your employer, you should first restrain your own negative attitude towards the FPA and spend a little bit of time studying the history of abusive actions your employer has engaged in. Any negativity from FPA members has been fully earned by the actions of your employer.

I would think that someone claiming to have a pair of MBAs and to have seen problems inside his own company would be smart enough to do some research before coming in with such an attitude. I'll give you 3 choices. You can do your own research. You can use Contact Us to ask me privately. Or, you can make another baseless accusation because of your own ignorance and I'll have to add the history to this complaint thread.

By all rights, your company more that deserved an FPA Scam Finding on at least one occasion. I decided to be merciful and give the company far more chances than it deserved after Anna finally confessed to some of the abusive behavior and promised to make corrections.

You are brand new here at the FPA. If you want respect here, you need to earn it from the low level the company set for itself instead of expecting to get a free pass because you are new. If this is beyond your ability to understand, tell Ninoslav to appoint someone with a better understanding of public relations to represent the company here.

Andrew, this will be the only warning I will give to you. All second, third, and forth chances for employees of your company were used up long ago. I would prefer not to ban you, but if I see another post even close to half as unprofessional and provocative as your first one in this thread, it only takes a few mouseclicks to end your time here.

Not sure why you find my attitude unethical but I respect your opinion. I never denied the fact that the company had issues in the past, issues related to more than 1 aspect. I was not referring only about the "scam warning" etiquette.

If my attitude will ever be negative towards FPA, it doesn`t mean that FPA must be negative towards PFXS LTD. And I will never have a negative attitude without any reason. If it happens, you can be sure I will be elegant.

My attitude was a bit strong because you have no idea what type of people we`re dealing with sometimes, people who just like to see the world burn for their own amusement. This business was build, maintained and improved with HUGE costs and sacrifices and we have to take care and respect that.

I can assure you that my attitude was not to offend the FPA. I can also assure you that every measure has been taken in order to provide a high standard of service, even if I agree with you, it needs time for everyone to realize that on their own.

About the terms, it`s clearly stated that the refund period is 10 days. He obviously went beyond that and the reason for not accepting our compensation and come here to discredit us, is something I can`t understand. I`m sure you don`t explain your T&C to every user of this forum and you assume that they read them when they join. In any case, we always explain our clients all the tips and tricks about working with us.

As I previously said, I am keen to solve any problem that any client or ex client will have with us, here or anywhere else. And I can`t see any reason why FPA and PFXS LTD can`t have a good relation, without bans or other negative stuff.

Best Regards!

Andrew Host

First of all, thank you Pharaoh and Eddiger for the opportunity here.

Regarding the issue, yes, I read your Terms Of Service and I`m aware about the 10 days refund policy. But the fact is that in July/2014 there was a loss of more -1000 pips on my standard account but you published on your website a profit of +675 pips https://www.profit-forexsignals.com/forex-signals-performance.html. As Andrew from PFXS said: "Our results are verified by Myfxbook and cannot be faked!". If you go to Myfxbook and take a look on July/2014 results for the standard account, you will see a loss of -1135.40 pips. So if MyFxbook says your performance on July for the standard package was -1135.40 pips why you published on your website a profit of +675 pips? Attached you find the Myfxbook report for the standard account of profit-forexsignal.com for July 2014. STD Pckg - PFXS - July_2014.JPG

I for one would like to see this results discrepancy be clearly explained. If both the client and MyFxBook show large losses. Why does the company website show a large gain?

I have explained it above but maybe I wasn`t clear enough:

The copier and the regular alerts have different performances sometimes. This is because on the regular sms/email alerts we send exact indications with clear values so the trader respect that and he opens and close at the right time.

The copier trades are being placed by our team and they`re played with in order to increase profits, even if a certain DD is showed. Just to be clear, all myfxbook accounts are on copier. That`s why regular alerts performance was much better in July than the copier one, because we sometimes removed the stop values and played with the trades. This is part of our strategy sometimes and I know clients would like to know why and how but its explanation is not for general public.

However, it is of course not a rule that the copier makes such losses. Client got himself in a position where he was frustrated about the results, position I totally understand, but as a general rule, I guess we can all agree that if you don`t stand the risk of seeing anything from a small DD to a total loss of your equity, than you should quit forex.

Not far from yesterday I remember a LIVE CHAT where a visitor asked if there is any chance to see a DD bigger than 10%. I said yes, you can see even a DD of 20% and if your risk comfort zone is out of that you should not trade forex nor buy our services. And he didn`t. So I can understand client`s position, but if he doesn`t understand the nature of forex trading, it`s not our problem as a service provider.

I hope I was clear enough regarding the discrepancy of the results in July.

Best Regards!

Andrew Host

Back