• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fake Statement PIPTURBO

I am having an issue with a company

volatily

Recruit
I want to report about PIPTURBO who sell ea using fake statement. Early they event just sell a copy of my free expert advisor.
But the worse thing that they do is using fake statement. At the end I capture detailed statement from their site to proof it (and they have changed it) before saving all their detailed statement.
Look their detailed statement, all pair name are GBPUSD. Other thing, in all detailed statement, ticket number should be present. In this case was absent.
Regards

Attachments

• ech.GIF
    ech.GIF
    50.6 KB · Views: 60
  • eurusd.GIF
    eurusd.GIF
    51.4 KB · Views: 35
  • usdchf.GIF
    usdchf.GIF
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
  • usdjpy.GIF
    usdjpy.GIF
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
  • pipturbofake.zip
    230.3 KB · Views: 42
Forward test, backtest or hand made?

Here is their new eurgbp statement

Attachments

• pipturbofakeagain.zip
    32.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Pipturbo2ndfake.JPG
    Pipturbo2ndfake.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 22
I would like to know is anyone else following up with this guys claim that this software is fake. I see the new claim and i see the point but then again i dont know much about forex so can someone explain how a 5 decimal trade is sitting amongst all the 4 decimal trades, even side by side...i hope it is not a lame question but i like to know how thats possible if you are using the same broker.

Can someone please look into this and give an explanation, there are people like myself who are wanting buy this software or some may have already bought it and we all can be wasting alot of out time and money if these claims by Volatily are true.

Forum Admin please respond

I would like to ask Admin Help regarding my claim. Last month I made complain to plimus about pipturbo who sell my EA, and already get response from plimus 2 days ago. Plimus ask me to proof by showing legal trademark or registered copyright of my EA. However my proof only older post at several forums and the point that I already receive an email from the one who sell pipturbo and offering gratification.
At the end plimus just advise me to keep communicating with pipturbo owner.
I reply to plimus that I reject any agreement from pipturbo after finding that they just show fake statement. And ask to plimus for their big reputation to stop selling pipturbo.

I'm with volatility on this. Hasn't FPA done any investigation?

The statements appear to be completely at odds with the 'deluxe' settings. Using them and matching the amounts, dates etc shown on the website statements, you can't get the same fantastic results!

Performance for some pairs, in fact, is dismal!

While this may not be a direct rip off, it seems to be an 'enhancement' of volatile's free ea:
VOLATILY SCALP - PIPTURBO, SELLING FREE EXPERT ADVISOR TO PUBLIC

Scamed by PipTurbo?

I bought the EA PipTurbo Deluxe Package and had questions that I sent to support which have gone unanswered since 16Sept09; after the second attempt to get my questions answered went unresolved I searched google for reviews and found what I believe to be a SCAM.
I found Volitily's blog and I am including the link where there is a letter offering Volitily compensation for his EA, VOLATILY SCALP - PIPTURBO, SELLING FREE EXPERT ADVISOR TO PUBLIC.
I have asked for a refund on 30Sept09.

6Oct09
I want to update my comments, I received a refund after the second attempt; by the way I sent my requests to the following - payments@regnow.com, orders@regnow.com and support@pipturbo.com. I still have not received any response from PipTurbo support; I can only think that once the sale is made you are on your own. Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Back