FalcoFX Scam

r4jen

Recruit
I have an account with falcoFX, and now it seems impossible to get in contact with them, tried all their numbers emails etc, and there is no reply.
Looks like they have done a runner with everyone's money, was wondering if there is anything I could do?
They are not regulated sadly.

FalcoFX Has Disappeared

It's true, FalcoFX has disappeared. At least they don't answer any emails or skype messages and their phones are cut off. Strangely enough, the MT4 platform still works. The former General Manager, Mehmet Zorba, quit a few months ago due to disagreements with higher-ups. Now the place has gone to hell. Mehmet is now an IB for VantageFX and is contactable at mem.zorba on Skype. However, his position is that Falco was functioning when he left and he can't be held responsible for what happened after he was gone.

Signs of life at FalcoFX

Just got an email from "Bengu" at FalcoFX asking about my interest in a demo account? I certainly have an interest in my live account that I have not been able to speak to anybody about for the last several months! Hopefully the company still exists. I answered his email and we'll see what I get in response....

Trying to get in contact with FalcoFx

I have been with FalcoFx since december 2009. I had a good customer service from Mehmet Zorba and Guven Mustafa. Sadly I got an e-mail from Mehmet on the 13th of may that he and Guven were no longer working at FalcoFx. After that contacting FalcoFx was more sporadic and now they don't answer e-mails and phone calls. I contacted Guven and he told me that I could contact authorities, no mattering that FalcoFx is not regulated. Can somebody tell me if there is a way to get authorities involved in this matter in order to get my money back. The strange thing is that the platform keeps working and there was only a short interruption last week at the same time when Forex.com, my other broker had issues with their platforms. Thanks in advance for your help. Blessings.

I have been with FalcoFx since december 2009. I had a good customer service from Mehmet Zorba and Guven Mustafa. Sadly I got an e-mail from Mehmet on the 13th of may that he and Guven were no longer working at FalcoFx. After that contacting FalcoFx was more sporadic and now they don't answer e-mails and phone calls. I contacted Guven and he told me that I could contact authorities, no mattering that FalcoFx is not regulated. Can somebody tell me if there is a way to get authorities involved in this matter in order to get my money back. The strange thing is that the platform keeps working and there was only a short interruption last week at the same time when Forex.com, my other broker had issues with their platforms. Thanks in advance for your help. Blessings.

Did Guven have any suggestions for contacting the authorities in the Turkish side of Cyprus?

Back