falconbrokers is a big scam, cheating and stealing peoples money ,

alagouz2010

Recruit
I have an account with this company falconbrokers for trading FOREX and my account number is 18900028
In 2013.12.31 15:48, I haven take two pending gold orders at 1192.00 and 1186.50 with 8 lots for each.
and the market moved down, but the 1192.00 order was not executed rather the other one 1186.50 had been executed which caused me 800$ loss, however it’s well known that when the price moves down sequentially the 1192.00 has to be executed first then if there are still margin so the next one will be executed but what happened is the vice versa so they caused me lose even if I have make a profits,
And after talking to the company they said that they did this for my own benefits which is not true, I have a video to prove all my points and I will send it to you
and also in this account I have take a pending gold order with 10 lots at 1238.50 and the stop lose at 1237.50 and the price goes up at top 1242.00 at the time of Unemployment Ratio News,, they have executed the order and closed it at 1237.5 to cause me loss even if the market
does not touch this price as it is clarified on the screen shot I will upload to you
be a ware of the cheating scamming stealing company for your best
XAUUSD gap.jpgView attachment New Bitmap Image (4).bmp

You need to check their policy regarding gaps during periods of high volatility.

Trading gold around NFP - sounds extremely risky to me.

let me tell you some thing , I have traded with them for over six month and what is happening now is some thing I cant believe , maybe you did not read the issue completely , because the first one is about order dos not executed , and the second is about cheating and closing the order at a specific price that does not matched by the market may be till now ,

thanks for your reply

Actually broker should execute orders in a descent order. However look up their ToS maybe you will find something that clears out situation.

let me tell you some thing , I have traded with them for over six month and what is happening now is some thing I cant believe ,

Unless you try to trade gold around news events, why don't you consider that your experiences could be very different?

Do you really refuse to believe that anyone else among hundreds or thousands of customers could have a different experience than you?

Back