FALSE CLAIM - Hex Options - UNETHICAL PERSON WITH CHANGING STORY

Logic would suggest that, but as I am not defending any broker, I don't feel that logic apply's in this instance. I have been offered a binary options managed account and decided to do some research before making a decision. When I searched hex options managed account this review on forex peace army came up, so I created this account solely to get some advice on managed accounts from people with actual experience of a managed account. Thank you for the video, it was very interesting and informative.

Yes I am in the UK so maybe I will wait a few years for the regulated ones to emerge, can you recommend a good regulated FX company? Is REMOVED a good company?

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not ask for company recommendations in Scam Alerts.
Petty ridiculous having someone from Hex Options pretending to be a client of theirs posting stupid questions on this thread. I would of thought that the link to Tony Hetheringtons article and the the youtube video should be sufficient to make an intelligent decision regarding giving binary options a wide berth.

I started this thread to simply libel my former employer after moving to a competitor due to a personal issue. It was a very immoral thing to do and I regret it. It has caused me distress and I would appreciate it if you removed my thread and review please.

Back