Family vs. money

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
Family vs. money

You can get up at “Zero Dark Thirty” and “get the crew to do what ever you do”.
Now all you need is a computer, not real live people.
But if you can’t clean the house on the weekend, “Together” with kids dusting, Dad filing, Mom cooking.
What was it for????

This should be in the Mess Hall section, sorry.

Last edited:
so true :(
i too miss spending time with my frnds and family : |

AsstModerator Note: Nice try. The link to your article that contained a link to your affiliate site for a rebate company has been removed. You have also been reported to the rebate company for spamming. I hope they cancel your account.

My Christmas present to all of you - one less spammer in the forums.

so true :(
i too miss spending time with my frnds and family : |

AsstModerator Note: Nice try. The link to your article that contained a link to your affiliate site for a rebate company has been removed. You have also been reported to the rebate company for spamming. I hope they cancel your account.

My Christmas present to all of you - one less spammer in the forums.

Happy New Year! another douche bites the dust!

Looks like AsstMod has finally slipped his leash and is taking on the spammers more directly.

Ernest, I think it's time to make some popcorn. The show's about to get interesting. :D

Back to the original topic, earning money in forex (or anything else) needs to be about more than just getting a bigger pile of money. Money is great, but if it costs you your family and your health, there's no point. If it all just sits in an account collecting dust, there's no point. Money is a necessity in most cultures, but shouldn't be the only point to one's existence.

Digging your self a hole with lies

Digging your self a hole with lies:mad:

Some body got caught, hmm? I was always told the trick to the trap is the bate.
Anyway, Parents knows that “everybody” lies. It’s just when people are “Called Out” on the carpet in front of a “this is business” desk that they know, “fess up” (confess) or dig your hole of lies deeper.
It’s simple math. Imagine a grass pasture. You tell a lie, you dig up one shovel full. This is the basis of “Zero” (the grass pasture) and negative numbers (the lie, displaced shovel full).
Restoring the pasture (healing from a lie) to normal (zero) takes time, i.e. fill in the hole replant the grass tend it etc.
If I would have posted this in the Mess Hall like I should have this wouldn’t have happened.
Oops.
I’ll be away for a while doing a project. Good seasons and Tax prep to all.

The point: Please go back and read Pharaoh's last paragraph above!!!

"Money without a point has no point"

Eric

Last edited:
We can't trade on the weekend.
It drives me nuts that some people feel, oh...you're at home, so that means you're free...like hell.
At the end of the day, there's no difference between trading and having one or two jobs.
Retail entrepreneurs are even busier than we are on the weekends.
Ok..if you can't help but be distant on the weekends, get out of trading and live the life where the stress you get you feel you can handle. You'll have stress no matter what you do.
That's not a bad thing...We get the stress in life that we do only to learn more about ourselves.

Back