• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, anybody know why the fapturbo's test performance in FPA is very bad compare to the result in their website?

Hi,
I think Fap Turbo is a total dump...After reading different forums on FapT for about 1.5 years, I came to a conclusion not to buy it jzz bcoz of 3 things...
1. Company (Fap Turbo) is not bothering to respond to the buyers of its product. Even it is not working on problems faced by diff. users.
2. FAB turbo cant do any magic for you. Its you, who have to decide whether to give control of your hard earned money to some filthy robot like FT. Think before you buy, otherwise it will chunk all your money, and you will be left behind only with laughing asses.
3. Even FPA is silent on FT's bad performance. FPA is also experiencing losses in it. (If I m wrong then FPA shud respond to this post as soon as possible).

FAP Turbo is a total fail

Hi, anybody know why the fapturbo's test performance in FPA is very bad compare to the result in their website?

Hi,
I think Fap Turbo is a total dump...After reading different forums on FapT for about 1.5 years, I came to a conclusion not to buy it jzz bcoz of 3 things...
1. Company (Fap Turbo) is not bothering to respond to the buyers of its product. Even it is not working on problems faced by diff. users.
2. FAB turbo cant do any magic for you. Its you, who have to decide whether to give control of your hard earned money to some filthy robot like FT. Think before you buy, otherwise it will chunk all your money, and you will be left behind only with laughing asses.
3. Even FPA is silent on FT's bad performance. FPA is also experiencing losses in it. (If I m wrong then FPA shud respond to this post as soon as possible).

What you can do to test to see if Fapturbo is truly performing well or poorly, you can download their account statement from their website and also FPA's account statement. Load them both into Microsoft Excel on their own tab.

Sort all the trades on both statements in order by Symbol and Close Date. In a new column, write a formula that keeps track of the running account balance where you add the balance on the previous trade and the amount of the current trade giving the current balance. Copy that formula throughout the entire column.

In that column on the row where each new symbol begins, type in a 0.00 to begin. Review what the running account balance is on the last row of each Symbol. If the running account balance is > 0.00, then that symbol is profitable. If it is < 0.00 then it is not profitable.

This method might also reveal why Fapturbo seems to be doing so well on their website but so poorly for FPA.

Hope this helps.
Mrf1962

Hi Mikegho, I think it's just because they are publishing fake results because they want to sell you something. And what you read here is people like you that have tryed the product and saw the real results. I my self have tryed it and it just doesn't work, I made in time to request my refound. You ask for a robot that should do everything, you pay for it and then you get someone trying to sell you seminars to put the settings on it, professional assistance of some expert for him to do it for you, vps to put the robot, the broker they say and they are afiliated with to win with the money you lose and it's the only way to have premium help they say. And then they try to sell you software to gamble in sports and send you constantly special "live" seminars, that are all recorded, telling you how good does things are and that you should by it on the fly because they will only sell that 10 copys. It's a fraude bible! They have explore all the ways to try to take from you everything they can. What you get is lose of time and money and spam for life! Anything you have saw on fapturbo site, if you see it somewhere else just run away it's a fraude :). Like
Zelidovent was writing here, they have a lot of products with diferent names and sites but it's all the same. They even don't lose time to chage template that gives you an idea of how big the fenomenon is. If you see a site with long long pages full of videos of happy people making money, or tree guys that are friends and manage to make a lot of money but they don't show the face, graphics going all way up and pips exploding from your screen, or you see robots that are smal files with few kb being presented with does boxex with dvds and manuals that came out of them... That's a fapturbo product :) You will not find many persons talking bad about them because after they lose there money they try to get it back by turning afiliated and earning with them taking money to someone else that probably will go by the same way. and thats why these products look so big and so talked. Sorry to be so long but it's mutch better thath you lose a minute reading here then mutch more with that people!

Have good trades :)

Be wary.

You can only use the FAPTurbo2 EA on one of their 2 recommended brokers. It will not work with any other broker. You only become aware of this after the purchase by reading the PDF.

At this stage, I am unable to run the EA in demo account testing. I suspect it is because I have not funded my real account (which is with one of their recommended brokers) even though the account has been opened and registered on the FAP Turbo2 website.

Be wary.

You can only use the FAPTurbo2 EA on one of their 2 recommended brokers. It will not work with any other broker. You only become aware of this after the purchase by reading the PDF.

At this stage, I am unable to run the EA in demo account testing. I suspect it is because I have not funded my real account (which is with one of their recommended brokers) even though the account has been opened and registered on the FAP Turbo2 website.

I have just received updated EA's from FAPTurbo2 which have fixed the problem regarding demo account testing.

what about fapturbo?

Hello, i have no idea about trading at all. I am considering getting started in order to increace my income. Is that possible? What about this robot is it worth it? i don't expect to make a fortune i just want a boost in my income whitch is very small nowdays

Recently, I cannot find any user reviews from this broker. Are there any satisfied traders here so far?
vbsmile.png

I have been strategy testing the FAPTurbo52 on all pairs in MT4. All I get is bad results. Any known reason for this?

Has anyone used fapturbo 2.0. Is it wort investing on? Pls l need urgent information on EA before l invest in it. I have the the various reviews on this ea but have not that of FPA. so please anybody that can help me get info of how reliable this ea is l will be most greatful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back