• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Shohami, Ken Long, et al

From reading here and the software reviews forum...I am coming to the conclusion--> there are better brokers then ForexMeta with this EA.
I have made just small profits on a "live" $500 ForexMeta account, but the trading has been minimal.
Ok, think am running version 16 and I will try to change brokers today...

What brokers are you running with???

Thanks for relating any of your successful parameter settings. It does help us newbies.
Thanks, Tom in California

Hello,
about broker, i fould the following ECN broker (tgmfx.com) that support Metatrader with minimal deposit of $3500.
I have open a demo and it works fine. There is a % percent for every trade and may be high if the software makes only 0.10/0.20 traders. However for lota above 1.00 it would be ok.

However i could not find any review. Seems they are on bahamas...
Anyonewith experience?

thanks

I have the scalper strategy set up for the 4 pairs recommended, my broker is FXPro, on a demo account. It has made no trades at all. The smiley face is there. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help:
1. Spread - if the spread is too large from the broker, will that stop fapturbo from placing a trade?
2. If that is the case, can anyone recommend a different broker to try this on? I had an email from fapturbo suggesting FXCM, however, found out that they do not offer MT4 demo accounts. I have downloaded interbank fx, but now am worried that I cannot "move" the EA to that account. Was there something about fapturbo only allowing one license now?

Thank you for any help!
Chrissy

no problem here. You may use MM eg.10.0 instead of lots. Or set lots to 0.01 (or whatever you want)
Also it does trade only london evaning timezone.

NOTE: try this settings on Demo first.
bye

Zsolt

Hi Chrissy,

I use FxPro on live account and perfectly work for me, just set a lot size, and a GMT offset to "2".do not change anything.
And make sure allow live trading and allow DLL.

I hope this help.

FAPTurbo really work? Heres my story...

I purchased the product On November 30th. As per the company's tutorial I set up a DEMO account with ForexMeta. Note: It would appear that FAPTurbo is clearly endorsing this broker, since the tutorial refers to them often. However, if you watch closely in the video tutorials, at one point Annie ( the instructor) shows her account section and she is using a different broker!
That being said here are my results: $0.00
Why? Program does not work. When I downloaded and installed the program, per the instructions, I was able to get confirmation that the DEMO account was set up. After five days not one trade! Following the instructions in the written manual and online, I tried and tried again. Then I received an unsolicited email which states in part: "2.) Activation Problems Solved
We were working hard at solving the activation problems. New version FAPTURBO 22 has a new protection feature.
You are not tied to one computer anymore! According to the license agreement you can trade 1 live and 1 demo account (or 2 live accounts instead of demo) per license.
You can trade your account from any place you want (Home, office, travel, VPS).
The activation keys will be stored in the member area so you won't lose it.
3.) The core download issues were solved.
Everyone who had download problems or activation should try again and it will work!
First remove old version completely. Then install new version FAPTURBO 22 from member area and activate it according to instructions!"
No instruction are given how to remove the old version. I was finally able to at least remove it from the Metatrader file (from which FAPTURBO is installed) and installed the new improved version.
Now I am unable to activate! Following the instructions perfect, over and over, I still get the same alert signal.
So far I have sent four emails alerting them of the problem, with no response. Calling the support phone numbers will get you caught in an eternal loop of greeting messages. In fact the one (1) person apparently responsible for activation problems has his mailbox full, so even if you wished to leave a call back number you can't.
So I must ask myself how are people getting such results? Again, the company sends out an email to the purchasers telling us of the problems, telling us they have solved the problems, and yet the program still does not perform?
As for the questions arising regarding FOREXMETA: The website states now (changed after I purchased the product) "Note: Your FAPTurbo Member License is valid only for Activation of 1 (one) Live real money account and unlimited number of Demo practice trading accounts! You are not tied to 1 PC! You are free to trade your account on any Computer at home/office/VPS! "
This states that I can have another DEMO account at another brokerage. Perhaps that's the problem - ForexMeta? I don't know, I cant get a return email or phone call!
Additionally in the unsolicited email telling me how wonderful the program operates they make the following statement:

" 1.) FAPTurbo Gains FAPTurbo keeps rocking the forexworld in an unbelievable way.. did you see the accounts at FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot already? especially the smallest one with $370 usd start up capital skyrocketed to over 6,000 usd! Due to alpari's spread size however the biggest one was not growing much and we decided to close it replacing by the account from FXCM.. so please keep away form alpari, their spreads are a joke and prevent fAPTurbo from making the gains it is capable of."

I have read on this thread that others are complaining about the spreads of ForexMeta ( the recommended broker of FAPTURBO)! In fact their own literature notes not use a broker that uses too high of spreads.
I really want to say that I am positive about this program. But in reality, at this point, I must say that I am completely disappointed in the lack of response from FAPTURBO.
One last caveat: FAPTurbo had me believing that the Metatrader platform was used by nearly all brokers. Not true! My equity broker, which trades forex does not use Metatrader. Thus I will have to establish a new account with another broker for Forex trading. ForexMeta, at this point, will not be considered due to the comments posted on this thread. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I look forward to positive comments and suggestions!

Hello friends.

I've also been testing FAP Turbo since it became publicly available on Tuesday Nov. 25th.
Trying a couple of demos and started trading a live account. Live has been going for a week now, very nice results.

On live I turned the eur/usd off, trading only the scalper. MM "true", raised the eur/gbp lotsriskreductor to 20,
eur/chf to 10, usd/cad to 5. It's a mini account, so the raising of the parameters isn't too aggressive for my risk appetite.

It's interesting to note that on one demo account, in TradeView Forex, the scalper doesn't work like in other brokers.
It doesn't take the small 5-12 pips profit, and waits for the s/l or t/p to hit. I set all parameters to be the same, but still,
the scalper works differently. Perhaps the fractional pips quotes are interefering with something there (tradeview give out
quotes with 5 digits, like 1.28522). I wrote to the fapturbo support, still waiting for a reply.

I will continue to update with live results. So far made approx. 12% on the first week of live trading (with smaller lotsriskreductor,
raised to above numbers only on Thursday). I sure hope it continues like that.
I have just gotten fap turbo going on a demo basis.

Thanks for posting. I have just changed my LotsRiskReductor to your specs for today. On one of my two demo accounts. I am using FX Pro MT trader

Last edited:
New information came in this morning:

d.) UNLIMITED DEMO ACTIVATIONS

Now you can activate an unlimited number of demo accounts
Heres the Video Link:

--> NEW VIDEO: How to activate fapturbo properly
FAP TURBO NEW KEY

After much outrage and many postings they have reconsidered their stance.

I have this robot running on both ForexMeta and FXDD. Basicaly the same brokerage except that Forexmeta has a slightly wider spread and is set up specialy for EA newbies who want a plug and play EA. ForexMeta is a fine brokerage and it works perfectly well. You can download the platform with the robot preinstalled and be almost guarenteed of an easy start. However FXDD is 1 pip less on all the pairs, and offers some interesting tools and platforms for other trading.

If you adjust the GMT Offset you can control when the robot trades. By default it trades from 19.00 to 01.00 GMT. If you continually reset this you can keep the robot in active search mode. However they specify to be carefull for volitile periods, and not to trade during them. If you do play with the GMT timing control, be careful for the overlaps between the major markets and all major news announcements, ie the New York morning market.

I have been running the Scalper on ForexMeta with a 5 RiskReductor setting with great results, and have just increased the setting to 10 with equally impressive results. 12 trades last night. No losses, 1 breakeven. All gains between 5-15 pips, one disapointing negative swap on the eurchf (-3.36/0.10).
I've also been running it on FXDD on a limited basis, I'm running the full Steinitz there. Its consistently produced extra trades on FXDD, for example gbpchf produced 1 trade on Forex Meta last night, FXDD had the identical trade plus 1 more.

However the long term FAP EA has been less impressive. I much prefer the original FAPS with my modified settings. I havent been able to get the same results from FAP EA yet. But havent tried very hard either.

FAP EA took 4 loses at the full stop loss this morning, disapointing but expected. However this has cleared the deck for FAPS which I've modified with some tighter parameters and more positions. Max orders 5, TP 20, SL 60, TS 5. Using these parameters it has completed 15 successful orders since 5:30 EST, no losses, some SL's with profit. When it has taken full stop loses they are contained at 60 pips and quickly covered by positive trades. I still need to work with the Turbo to equal these results, but so far have been dissatisfied with the long term strategy. If one can maintain the frequency and consistency, and accuracy, then short term trading should always prevail. The drawback has always been the effort and human inconsistensies, untill now.

Ken

FPA member Bariga has just been permanently banned from the Forex Peace Army. He posted what he claimed was a cracked version of FapTurbo in another thread.

I advise anyone who downloaded the file to delete it immediately. It is either a copyright violation or it is some sort of malware designed to do something very bad to your computer.

Back