• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I am unable to purchase fap turbo

Hi guys,
i am unable to purchase fap turbo,when i pay at the site i get a message saying "unable to process your order at this time".All through the christmas and new year i was not able to buy! i have now tried more than five times with this same result even this morning its the same thing.Have they stopped selling the EA? pls can anyone help with this answer?

Hi guys,
i am unable to purchase fap turbo,when i pay at the site i get a message saying "unable to process your order at this time".All through the christmas and new year i was not able to buy! i have now tried more than five times with this same result even this morning its the same thing.Have they stopped selling the EA? pls can anyone help with this answer?

This is certainly interesting, but there not much we can do about it. The person just below you mentioned similar problems. They were able to buy, but cant activate the program or get online, and their e-mails go unanswered. In this situation I guess its better not to have bought at all.

THe web site is still active. FAP Turbo and their support people still post. I dont think their in the business of stoping selling the EA, at most they will come out with a new version, which is due, and possibly raise the price. They have said they want to raise the price, they have already sold enough initial copies to get rolling, all they need to do now is keep the momentum going. As long as this maintains good feedback and keeps making people money theres no reason they wont raise the price.

If I hear of anything I'll post it.

There are many complainers on the review site, harping about their bad results. It seems most caused the problems themselves, by running outside the recomended hours and changing settings, and mostly by ignoring the warnings about trading during the holiday periods.

I know, I'm right there with them all, but I'm not complaining about the poor results I cause trying to squeeze a little more out of it. Overall this robot was trading well before the holidays, (on version 16), but it has had a few more problems lately. I dont know if it is the markets, or the update to version 23, but it has me a little more cautious about going live. I had intended to start it live as soon as my FXDD account came through, they've been extremely slow with authorizing my account. Now I think I'm going to give it a few more weeks and see if it comes back to trading well. Its always amazing how quickly a couple of big losses can take away those small profits.

Still trying to get something consistant and backtestable out of the Turbo EA. I've had some very good results optimizing it for short term trades, similar to the original, but nothing sustainable, or provable through backtesting.

Edoking,

I was able to buy on Monday, but I haven't activated yet as I'm trying to figure out a good broker to open an MT4 account with. I was going to go with IBFX until I read about all their shennanigans. FXDD not being part of NFA concerns me. FXPro maybe.

Ken,

Can you give more details about it not working as well once the new year has started- percentage successes, max lossses, etc.? I'm all bummed now. I read all good stuff prior to the break, so I bought it, and now you mentioned "a few more problems lately."

Dear Ken Long

Hello Ken Long pls do kindly assist me to buy FapTurbo as i have contacted both clickbank and Fapturbo support staff,they are unable to help me in any way to buy the EA,in the case of clickbank,it seems that they no longer accept Nigerians IP's addresses in their system.So my only option is to contact a reliable person in the US to help me to purchase it.So this is why I am appealing to you help me get the EA.I will send you the money be bank wire and also pay the charges for bank wire just to ensure that i do not put you into any disadvantaged situation what soever before you purchase it.Pls sir,kindly see this as a gesture to humanity as i know that if you do decide to help out in this case you will not go unrewarded.
Thank you and God bless you immensely.

I dont have any accurate numbers for losses etc. I do a lot of experimenting with the time offset and trading parameters on the longer term EA. But the scalper has taken some hits lately that it didnt before the holidays. This is to be expected in any mechanical system, but a lot of people overleveraged thinking they had an ultimate grail, and generally trusting on faith. This is a dangerous tactic in any free market situation and deserves to be humbled.

I will wait to see how this robot trades over the next few weeks, but this is why everyone esperienced follows ridgid money managment. Its necessary to survive to stay in the game. FAP Winner and the rest of the overleveraged fools deserve to get smacked for their attitudes and poor money managment. Even their most conservative recomendations have ridiculus amounts of risk.

Edoking, as far as helping you out in Nigeria, this is not something I am going to get involved in. Its too complicated. If I bought the robot for you it would be registered to me, in my name, on my credit card. You need to find anouther method of doing your business transactions.

The materials that come with the EA recommend ForexMeta as a broker. As far as I can tell, ForexMeta is not a broker, but FXDD somehow. I found out recently that if you open an account with ForexMeta (FXDD) your spreads are 1 pip higher than they would be if you opened an account directly with FXDD. Doesnt this sound a little missleading to the new trader?

The materials that come with the EA recommend ForexMeta as a broker. As far as I can tell, ForexMeta is not a broker, but FXDD somehow. I found out recently that if you open an account with ForexMeta (FXDD) your spreads are 1 pip higher than they would be if you opened an account directly with FXDD. Doesnt this sound a little missleading to the new trader?

Not really. ForexMeta is a fine broker. They're a subsidary of FXDD. Their spreads are 1 pip wider than FXDD's, but otherwise they are identical. The reason that they can charge more, and that many EA developers recomend them is that they specialize in setting up these EA's and helping the new users get set. They allow the developers/marketers to sell the EA and brokerage as a package, with the EA preinstalled. A lot of new users have trouble with the instalation proccesses, downloading the new brokerage, installing the EA into the right folders, etc. This makes the whole proccess easier.

Theres no need to ever open a live account with them. They never bother you about funding the account or anything, and their demo works perfectly well. As you get to know the field you will find many other brokers that are worth checking out. This is only a first step.

The bot is very good...but the spreads are the problem...and brokers know it. Brokers will lie through their teeth. They trade against us (all of them)...this is why FAPT has been a harder time after the holidays. All brokers have a 5 pip instead of the pre holiday 2-3 pip spread in the euro/gbp and euro/chf during the asian session....brokers claiming market conditions is all bull****!!! If there was a liquidity problem, then both US and Euro sessions would have wider spreads as well. On currenex you can still trade inside the spread no matter what session...a broker claiming banks have increased the spreads is so full of ****!!! **** this ****, and go back to futures (where the spread is tight).:mad:

Yes, it does seem kind of obvious that some brokers have been manipulating the spread during these hours and across these pairs, but is it only the MT4 brokers, have you compared it to any non MT4 brokers?

I dont know for certain whether it is due to FAP Turbo or not. I suspect it may be a combination of many things, but the brokers do have as much right to try to protect themselves from these bots, as we do to try to make our profits. It is not their job to give us money, it is their job to facilitate trading and maintain order. When a bot like this comes along that can scalp short term profits during the slack time when they have their guard down, it is their right to protect themselves from losses.

They dont simply facilitate the transactions, in many cases they take the other side of these trades, and attempt to alleviate the risk through their own trading desk. When thousands of amatuer traders started to go live with this robot it created lots of problems for them. This was obvious and expected from the begining. This robot was overhyped, oversold, and in most cases overleveraged. Many people were pushing 10-30% position sizes across multiple pairs and multiple trades. (thanks to Charles and his idiot FAP Winner service). The fools who promoted this, and the fools who followed them deserve to be taken down.

This robot will have its growing pains like any other new and aggresive creation. In time we will see how it weathers and adapts, and likewise, how the market weathers and adapt to it.

The best thing that could happen to this would be to visably and noticably destroy some overleveraged accounts, and dispell the illusion of perfection. Replace some of the fantastical talk on the internet with some more down to earth failures.

Its simple evolutionary nature. This robot has highlighted and taken advantage of a flaw in the system. When that flaw becomes obvious enough the system will correct.

If this was kept small and discrete it could easily have survived. But when its sold to every get rich quick fool and his brother, what else do you expect.

This is still a great EA. It trades extremelly well, and flaunts an obvious weak spot in the system. Perhaps it will come back to consistant profitability, but with the number of zealots out there just waiting for their turn to strike it rich it may take a while.

Just like any grossely overbought market situation, a big retraction and loss of hope is due. Only then can progress continue.

I would not run this live with any substantial amount of money, untill it has ironed out all its problems. It is easy enough to follow it and choose your trades, or take the counter trade, as you see fit.

Back