1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FapTurbo Evolution License for sale

Discussion in 'New Forex Stuff' started by James R, Sep 29, 2009.

1. James R

James R Recruit

Hi,

For anyone out there who missed the opportunity to purchase a copy of Fap Turbo Evolution EA before they all sold out, this is your lucky day! I am selling my FTE licence. It has never been activated on a live account. Unfortunately, I ran into financial difficulties and cannot afford to open a Dukascopy account, so it is now redundant.

As soon as this happened, I immediately tried to get a rebate from Clickbank, but unfortunately again, I was two days over the deadline. The FTE support team has given me the go ahead to sell my licence privately (I have the email to prove it).

Remember, no more licences will be issued for FTE....EVER...FINITO! If you or anyone you know are interested and missed out, this is a RARE opportunity to grab a copy of this money making machine.

Please contact me at: jdr@xcountry.tv if interested to arrange for payment via PayPal and the licence transfer.