1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FapTurboEvolution.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by AsstModerator, Jul 7, 2009.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

2. FapturboSupport

FapturboSupport Recruit

Fapturbo "Evolution" is coming!

Fapturbo "Evolution" is about to be released
    (July 9th-15th)

3. Chuck FPA

Chuck FPA Recruit

I'm one of FapTurbo Evolution's beta testers. The results have been VERY impressive. My trading started off a little rough for the first week and there was some drawdown. That's turned around and now I'm up about 30%.

You can see my Dukascopy account statement here on the Fapt Evolution site: Portfolio statement

I've also started a blog where I'll try to keep my results updated: Fap Evolution Beta Test

I started with $15,000 in my account. Things are going so well that I'm going to the bank to wire an additional $8000.

#3 Chuck FPA, Jul 9, 2009
    Lasted edited by : Jul 13, 2009
  4. Domenic

Domenic Recruit

Fapturbo Evotution

Why I am I getting tons of emails pushing the new Fapturbo Evolution. I'm even getting emails from Megadroid, who I thought was their competator, and they are promoting the new Fabturbo Evotultion. Why?
    I know I've read good reviews about Fapturbo and I have been considering getting it but with all these emails from differnt folks, it seems like a scam.

5. FapturboSupport

FapturboSupport Recruit

It is called affiliate marketing on clickbank. People promote it to earn commission on sales. There is nothing wrong with that.

6. Chuck FPA

Chuck FPA Recruit

I got a message that a couple people wrote in to the FPA asking where the first part of my trading statement is, since it's not shown on the FapTurbo Evolution site.

I'm attaching a trading statement that starts on June 4th. That's the day I opened a new Dukascopy account. It shows another deposit on June 5th, bring the total money in my account to $14,980.00 just before the FapTurboEvolution beta test started for me.

As you can see, there was some drawdown through June 16th. Then the balance starts to increase again. As of July 10th, my balance is $19,735.85. You can check my statement posted on the Fapt Evolution site here: Chuck FPA Statement

Attached Files:

#6 Chuck FPA, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  7. ehroberts

ehroberts Recruit

Watch Out

I just watched the webinar and there is data that is not specific.

First thing is they filter questions that they do not want everyone to see...IE negative or hard pressing questions

They stated that Dukascopy brought down the minimum with their business alliance..hogwash. Dukas has had a 10k min long before these guys.

Notice that all the market emails are coming from the same gang...MegaDroid, etc...

The live account statements were not "REAL" live accounts but demos because Dukascopy on allows 14day demos..so it begs the question let me see a real live long term trading account...

People on plenty of forums have tried the API bridge with dukascopy and have had data feed issues and other problems.

In the end all robots end up useless in some way shape or form...Dukas is a great broker and you can scalp them manually very easily because of their deep liquity as long as you know what you are doing. They are just collecting money off of all these subscribers and referral fees to these brokers. I would love for one of these schleps to put up a real live trading account that is longer than 3 months.

If you want to get into trading forex..learn, study and find a strategy that suits your personality and BY GOD keep your money.

8. zooper

zooper Recruit

who are you?

what is your connection to fapturbo or dukascopy?
    are you receiving any commssions, fees or any other benefit - financial or not - from any Faptrubo or dukascopy, their affiliates, officers, directors, consultants or anyone connected to them, directly or indirectly?

9. zooper

zooper Recruit

thank you for your insights.

10. tomforex

tomforex Recruit

question for fapturbo evolution beta testers

hi guys -

would love some input from any of the fapturbo evolution beta testers (or others with experience using EAs)

1. your live results are very impressive, but are for a pretty short period of time. I believe there was a "tweak" mentioned halfway through the period, and I believe Chuck suffered a drawdown before this tweak. how do we know this won't continue to be an issue? i.e. how much faith do we have that this system is "robust" and that there won't continue to be "tweaks" after things break down temporarily (which causes real losses)

2. scalability - what happens if they sell 2k copies, and everybody (hypothetically) deposits $1M and follows the same default settings? has anybody had experience w/ scalability of other platforms? i.e. I've seen a lot of reviewers show results for accounts w/ $500, $1k or $10k, but not, say $100k or $1M. why is this?

I've done a lot of optimization work on other trading systems, including backtesting, walk-foward test, etc... and there are almost always issues at the "hard right edge" of the graph. can anybody shed some light regarding why this will or will not be an issue w/ Evolution?

thanks for any thoughts

-tom

: fapturbo2