• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FapTurboEvolution.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ehroberts, you are wrong. Completely wrong.

I personally know Chuck in real life. Because of his extensive experience in investing, I've referred a couple of technical questions to him from the Scam Investigations Committee. As I've already mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm the one who put him and the Fap Turbo Evolution people together. I helped negotiate the agreement for him to be a beta tester. Part of those negotiations involved his agreement that this would be done on a live account.

Chuck and Zeno are not the same person. I have been in contact with both of them from long before there were rumors about FapTurbo Evolution. They live in different countries. Chuck lives in the USA. Zeno is in Europe and the IP addresses on emails he's sent me match that.

Chuck posted a page from his statement in this very thread that shows his account starting over 1 month ago. The name displayed was deleted. The statements on the FapTurboEvolution site have names changed to protect privacy. I have personally seen several of his statements unedited. It is a personal account, not a "legal entity" account.

You owe Chuck an apology.

Last edited:
The live account statements were not "REAL" live accounts but demos because Dukascopy on allows 14day demos..so it begs the question let me see a real live long term trading account...

Not sure who told you that - it is not true. Live results are from real money trading account. Fapturbo is known for live money trading, not demo or backtest performance.

However it is too late to discuss or convince anyone to buy - Sales are already closed and we dont accept any new members. We are sorry for people who missed it. Meanwhile you can add yourself to the waiting list.

Again the only replies are trust me and this I know this guy but no one is answer the question...I do not owe anyone an apology for asking the obvious questions... Look at my questions and prove me wrong don't just say its all ok.
Also, not one of you have shown me anything beyond 14days which if you were so interested in proving me wrong you should slap something right up with a link... need I say more. I am not just trying to discredit your product but simply trying to point out some obvious questions that I believe need answering for all.. If I am right however the sales are closed and you all made your chaching so why should you care. Also, assistant moderator The statement we see only goes back to the 2nd of July and no further so again begs the question why not post the other one then or where is it? Come on guys answer me with some facts instead f this I know this guy and your wrong crap..I did not just get off the bus yesterday and all I am doing here is asking questions for the better of all traders so do not get mad at me.

Last edited:
Did you even look at the statement page Chuck FPA posted in this thread? The first transaction is a transfer of $12447.32 from another account on June 4th. Do demo accounts ever start this way? There's then a deposit that brings the total to $14980. That was supposed to take it to an even $15000, but he made an error calculating the wire transfer fees on the receiving end. That statement showed the initial drawdown he experienced at the beginning of the beta test. That's something that FapTurboEvolution's marketing team would prefer that people didn't see. He posted it here anyway, since he wanted to make sure that FPA members had the full picture.

Part of the agreement was that Chuck would leave a detailed and honest review no matter how the test turned out. If FapTurboEvolution turns around and wipes out all of his money, Chuck will let every here know all about it.

I had a message from FapTurboEvolution that told me who some of the beta testers were. A review came in from another person claiming to be a beta tester. I held it in the moderation queue until I could verify that he really was a beta tester. I and the other review moderators go to a lot of effort to keep the reviews honest, but it isn't always easy. This is the first time ever that I've been able to look at a page and be 100% sure that every review from someone claiming to have used a product was really from someone who used it. Now that it's been released to the general public, it is possible that some fake reviews will manage to slip through in the future.

I'm not endorsing FapTurbo Evolution. Many trading programs work well for awhile and then go bad. I prefer manual trading. Chuck likes FapTurbo's products and has made his own personal endorsement. What I am endorsing is Chuck's honesty in this. I've known him since before there was an FPA. I'm the one who suggested he check our reviews when he started trading forex. I knew he followed our reviews and was pleased when he later signed up for a forum account. Now I have him doing something very useful for the FPA and you are attacking him for it.

It is good to question things. It isn't good to attack a fellow FPA member who agreed to risk $14980 of real money to test something. I'm hoping to recruit more FPA members who will share live test results on products. I will verify that their accounts are live, but will also protect these people's privacy. If you attack the honesty of those who do this, it's going to make getting volunteers a lot harder.

I still believe you owe Chuck an apology. He volunteered to test something that could have cost him a lot of real money. All you do is question his honesty. At this point, I'm not sure what proof you would find acceptable. I know Chuck isn't going to post his account number and password. If you feel that paranoid, why don't you call Dukascopy yourself? You can ask them if FapTurboEvolution was beta tested on live accounts or not.

If you want to call me a liar, I won't ask for an apology. I'm paid to take abuse. It's in my job description. I would wonder why you would spend time at the FPA if you think I would lie about Chuck's account being real or not.

Mr. Roberts,

I deeply resent you questioning my integrity. If I planned to lie, why would I bother showing an older statement with losses instead of one that shows no trading?

I already posted proof the account was live. If you look at the bottom of the page that I posted earlier, you'll see it came from a live account.

I'm attaching that image again and everything else up to July 10th to this message. Each page has a footer showing it is from live-login.dukascopy.com.

The terms I agreed to for being a beta tester required me to use a live Dukascopy account with at least $10k in it. Since I wanted a clean account with no other trades, I transferred the remaining money out of a managed account I had to a new account. I then added money to get the account to $15k, but missed by $20.

Last week I mentioned I was adding $8000 to the account. I changed my mind on the way to the bank and decided to add $9k. I'll post this week's trades in a few days and that deposit will show up on it.

I can tell you that Monday was a losing day and Tuesday had a small loss. Yesterday had a small profit. I'll have to wait to see how well the week went.

Attachments

• Chuck FPA Dukascopy June 4 to June 17.bmp
    197 KB · Views: 22
  • Chuck FPA Dukascopy June 18 to June 30.bmp
    175 KB · Views: 13
  • Chuck FPA Dukascopy July 1 to July 9.bmp
    170 KB · Views: 12
  • Chuck FPA Dukascopy July 3 to July 10.bmp
    169.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reason is that Dukas knowing them well and being a client will have you account statement in your name and your name only for legal reasons and yours is: Zeno (4xproject.com)

Let's check this.

From a cached copy of the FapTurboEvo site...

ZENO STREICH (4xproject.com)

Deposited USD 10,000 on 10.06.2009
Started trading on 11.06
Balance USD 11,784 (+11.7%)

Report: Portfolio statement

and

CHUCK (Forexpeacearmy.com)

Deposited USD 15,000 on 05.06.09
Started trading on 10.06
Balance USD 19,735.85 (+29%)

Looks like 2 different accounts to me. Are you also saying that Chuck and Zeno are the same person as these:

AVI FRISTER (forex-trading-machine.com)

Deposited USD 30,000 on 12.06.09
Started trading on 17.06
Balance: USD 37,127 (+23%)

DONNA FOREX (Donnaforex.com)

Deposited USD 10,000 on 4.06.2009
Started trading on 09.06
Balance USD 13,441.87 (+34%)

I already posted proof the account was live. If you look at the bottom of the page that I posted earlier, you'll see it came from a live account.

I'm attaching that image again and everything else up to July 10th to this message. Each page has a footer showing it is from live-login.dukascopy.com.

He shoots, he scores!!!

I've got a reputation for being VERY suspicious, but between that and the personal reassurances of our very own AssMod, I'm going to have to come down firmly on Chuck's side of this disagreement. Still, I'm not buying a copy anytime soon (yes I know it's sold out - You don't really think they won't ever sell any more, do you? If so, I've got a great, limited-time-only, special offer on some Florida swampland for you.) - I want to see at least 6 months of steady returns before I part with any of MY money. I'm happy to see that Chuck and some others decided to dive headfirst into the pond to check it for jagged rocks, piranha, crocodiles, etc. before I decide whether to get my feet wet or not.

We need to encourage people who are foolis, er, brave enough to be beta testers, not go after them with wild accusations.

Update

Hi all,
I noticed a lot of debating about the validity of the live statements posted.. I'm not going to get involved too much, but for my two cents I'm inclined to trust Chuck, and DonnaForex as well.

Update from my demo account: after one session I'm $351.78 in profit

Charles

Thanks for posting your statement Chuck...You can call it what you want and I am sorry if you were offended by my questions, but grow up..that is what this forum and site are supposed to be all about, many eyes on companies and what not to route out problems and it just was not adding up to me... My questions were clear and to the point and until your reply not one person was even answering anything. We are a group of traders trying to have an honest trading experience and regardless of you knowing thta you were being honest the data just was not adding up and so I asked some hard questions.

The statements are legit indeed and I am glad you proved me wrong which is all I was asking.

As far as the Pharoah is concerned I agree that we need to encourage but we also need to question and people need to put the integrity and pride aside. Look forward to seeing more live statements.

Last edited:
My demo account has just finished the second session of trading: $693.56, resulting in $1045.34 profit so far from 2 sessions. This is all on a $100,000 demo account, but the settings are those that I would use for a 10k live account when I open it.

Happy pipping to everyone, and I'm glad to see Chuck's name cleared

Charles

Back