Fapultra

Andre vG

Recruit
I have tested Fapultra robot in Jan2011 but decided not to go with it. I have sent plenty of emails to request a refund but since then, not a word from them.

They do have a 30 day money back as long that you include a 15 day trade account from a demo or live account which I did.

Hence there is no reply from them. I would like if the FPA can have a look into this matter.

Who was the payment processor? Most companies like this use ClickBank, Plimus, or something similar to process payments. Hidden away somewhere in the purchase agreement or TOS will be some hint that refund requests must go through the payment processor.

Did you send a refund request through whatever processor they used?

Hi, sorry for only replying now. I paid through PayPal and there is nothing for refund, only on FapUltra's sight itself it tells you about the refund policy and the email address you must reply to for the refund.

PayPal has mixed results on disputes, but you should at least try to open a dispute. Include screenshots of the refund policy as well as copies of the emails you sent within the 30 day time limit.

Back