Fast Signals, Jenny Shaw and Xoptionstrading

One thing that I have learnt though is this, Fast Signals cannot really be called scammers. They provide a signal service, which to all intents and purposes is very good. The scammers in this case is Rachael Krstic and Xoptions trading. They are the people that actually steal your money. More people are coming forward with this.

Apparently, every time they get busted, they change their name. So from Xoptionstrading to Citrades to Tradehits all the while scamming people...

Hi All/Dear SATrader
I have been waiting do long for some one to post something about Jenny.shaw.33 or anything related to xoptionstrading.com
I have gone through what you have gone through but am earlier when you opened account with xoptionstrading ,,I guess...
but there is small difference on what I have been told by Jenny (just a few days ago I found out that she deleted my contact with her under skype)
Well I hope that fastsignals is not a fraud , because she is under them, right?
xoptions don't reply to any e-mails and they don't have chat. I have 7444.88 that is after I asked for withdraw, but before that I have $11,000
everything was nice, but sometimes there was loss in trades when I check those trades with other brokers (expiry rate) I find that there is slight difference between the numbers, something like it is meant to be. But everytime I came with something Isay may be it is supposed to be like this,, and I start to keep away suspious thoughts..untill I saw my account is $0 in balance. I opened the account in June 2013 and till Sep I was asking for withdraw , I was asking Jenny for this, she says "wait" ..everytime there was a reason , a week after a week , once she says the broker is broken, another she says am waitng for confirmation..and so on..I aslo suggest that I will add my nephew and she promised with a commision.....all this and nothing I got.

I hope that there is something to do about it, is there anyway that the broker is the one who is making all this and jenny shaw, but now after she closed my account on skype I guess that there is a relation between the two. Last thing I heared from her is that she will need two month to transfer the money, and she is facing a court with xoptions the broker, she says that the broker doen't have money and she is going against them on the court.

Well, any advice about other auto managed accounts providers..:(
I searched many times, there are prolivesignals.com and citrades.com
It is a sad assignment,

I suspect I am now in the throes of a similar experience. My xoptionstrading account is showing a healthy balance and when I came to ask for a $5,000 withdrawal I was told I would have it in within a few days. Now Jenny Shaw is telling me that she cannot contact the broker. The telephone number on the website is a domestic telephone number of some unknown person. I have demanded to see the bank authorisation for the transfer and none has been produced and we are now into ten days and my funds have not arrived. Jenny Shaw has been stalling me as much as possible. But the money is not coming and there seems to be no one who is accountable for the transfer. Every day I have been asking questions about the origin and location of the transfer and I never get an answer. Appalling, theft, subterfuge, immorality - these people should be in jail.

After being targeted by Jenny Shaw to submit $1000 for managed funds and seeing a healthy balance and then submitting more, I then after 3 months went to withdraw some emergency funding - a small sum of $5,000 and I couldn't get it. The excuses and delays were comical. Xoptions didn't have a working telephone. Jenny Shaw didn't know the name of the person who was supposed to have authorised my fund transfer; there was no written record of the transfer anywhere or any knowledge of the bank account from which it came. So no one knew how and when it happened - but - she insisted that it happened. I telephoned the number on the website. It was a private number and the poor lady on the phone said that she was always getting calls about money and trading. What a scam! Apparently,Kristian Jacobs and binary options exposed is the organisation behind all of this - I want my money back and if I don't get it I am going to write this up in every conceivable public space that might make people aware of this. There should be some kind of global internet commerce police for crooks like these. It is shameful that so many of these people just seem to exist as parasites.

Hi

Sorry about the delay. No ID provided to Xoptionstrading, and to date no response from Xoptionstrading !

Thx

Hi Everyone

I have been contacted by the Australian authorities, they are wanting more information. I will be submitting screenshots, skype transcripts and anything else I have regarding this to them.

Please continue to update this thread with any news or stories of your own you may have - thanks !

Back