Fast Signals, Jenny Shaw and Xoptionstrading

SATrader

Private
Hi Everyone

I too have been scammed by Fast Signals, Jenny Shaw and Xoptionstrading. I would like to expose everyone I have come into contact with by describing the end-to-end process.

Jenny Shaw typically contacts people via skype and promotes a site called fast-signals. Fast Signals is the signal provider and on a daily basis, they provide signals to their subscribers via skype in real time. The signals are good. I will repeat that, the signals are quite good.

Over time, Jenny then suggests or also promotes a service whereby they can trade your account on your behalf. This is where it gets interesting. Please note, at this point all of the information can be verified on the fast signals webpage. The minimum balance needed for a managed account is $1000. They would then trade 5% of your account balance in one of the sessions. The condition however is that you use and deposit your money with their preferred broker.

Enter Xoptionstrading. This is bogus trading platform and essentially what happens now is, you need to pay someone else the $1000 and this 3rd person then loads your Xoptions account for you. This is done by you divulging your username and password details. Note: At this point everything seems fine because the actual signals are very good.

Once trading is underway on your managed account, you are able to keep track of their progress and watch your account grow. The minute you attempt to withdraw, you will then only see that you have been scammed. No reply from the site, if you analyse your trades, they dont make sense and essentially, they've scammed you for $1000.

They then cut you out of all of the groups, skype conversations and just ignore you.

Please note, I have skype transcripts, screenshots of my opening balance, screenshots of my closing balance - I wanted to withdraw at $14000 as well as all of the email conversations.

Rachael Krstic is the person that I needed pay via Paypal and is somehow linked to the scam as well. I have her details because of the paypal payment of $1000.

FastSignals, Jenny Shaw and I am guessing that Citrades and Tradehits could also be involved since they are recommended by Jenny Shaw

Hi Everyone

I too have been scammed by Fast Signals, Jenny Shaw and Xoptionstrading. I would like to expose everyone I have come into contact with by describing the end-to-end process.

Jenny Shaw typically contacts people via skype and promotes a site called fast-signals. Fast Signals is the signal provider and on a daily basis, they provide signals to their subscribers via skype in real time. The signals are good. I will repeat that, the signals are quite good.

Over time, Jenny then suggests or also promotes a service whereby they can trade your account on your behalf. This is where it gets interesting. Please note, at this point all of the information can be verified on the fast signals webpage. The minimum balance needed for a managed account is $1000. They would then trade 5% of your account balance in one of the sessions. The condition however is that you use and deposit your money with their preferred broker.

Enter Xoptionstrading. This is bogus trading platform and essentially what happens now is, you need to pay someone else the $1000 and this 3rd person then loads your Xoptions account for you. This is done by you divulging your username and password details. Note: At this point everything seems fine because the actual signals are very good.

Once trading is underway on your managed account, you are able to keep track of their progress and watch your account grow. The minute you attempt to withdraw, you will then only see that you have been scammed. No reply from the site, if you analyse your trades, they dont make sense and essentially, they've scammed you for $1000.

They then cut you out of all of the groups, skype conversations and just ignore you.

Please note, I have skype transcripts, screenshots of my opening balance, screenshots of my closing balance - I wanted to withdraw at $14000 as well as all of the email conversations.

Rachael Krstic is the person that I needed pay via Paypal and is somehow linked to the scam as well. I have her details because of the paypal payment of $1000.

FastSignals, Jenny Shaw and I am guessing that Citrades and Tradehits could also be involved since they are recommended by Jenny Shaw
Do you still have access to your account details?

Hi

Yes I do still access to my account (Xoptionstrading). It shows a $0 balance and when I check on the account page, I can see that the withdrawal request for $14000 was approved, and the funds have been withdrawn.

Jenny Shaw withdrew all of the funds. I tried to do a "test" withdrawal of $2000 and that still shows pending on the system ???

In theory, money can only be withdrawn to accounts belonging to the person who opened the account. If you opened the account and Jenny moved money to herself, that sounds very much like a violation of Anti Money Laundering laws.

Hi Pharoah

So Jenny from Fast Signals offers the service whereby they will trade your account on your behalf. After querying, she confirmed that they would use 5% of your account balance and transfer profits to your account (via deposit function I would presume?) In order for her to do so, she would need your username and password.

On a daily basis, I would watch the account and check in with her via skype. The trades and returns seemed fine, but when I queried some of the numbers, she brushed it off. I then confirmed that they would take a 15% perf fee. The alarm bells rang when I couldnt process a withdrawal for $2000 and then a day or 2 after that, Jenny processed a $14 000 withdrawal.

My account is now at $0 and neither Xoptionstrading or Jenny Shaw are returning any of my emails. The only person I had contact with is Rachael Krstic who claims to be embroiled in a legal battle with her ex-husband. She claims that he used her paypal account for fraudulent purposes and is the owner of some of these entities...

Where to from here ???

Hi Pharoah

These are 2 screenshots showing the account and the sloppy report information, have a look at the two pics. No other information whatsoever !As at 8 Jan 2014 Report.JPG

Ask Xoptions where they sent your money. Since you are the client, they have no reason to not tell you.

How did you make the initial deposit?

I could open the Xoptionstrading account, but not do a withdrawal. I was advised by Jenny Shaw to make payment of $1000 to Rachael Krstic via Paypal (Rachael@smktech.com.au)

The money was then presumably transferred from that paypal account to my Xoptionstrading account. Rachael has a public profile and claims to be involved in legal proceedings against her husband regarding this. She claims her paypal account was used fraudulently - unverifiable though.

I've contacted a bunch of people who all now cannot perform withdrawals from Xoptionstrading !!!

Kind regards
SATrader

File with econsumer.gov - focus on the fact that you had a trading account that you didn't personally fund and that funds were withdrawn by a third party.

Did you provide any ID documents to xoptionstrading?

Back