• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
I am also a part of this suit. I am struggling to come up with words to describe how outraged I am that my personal information was spread to people I do not know. The breach of privacy on this matter first and foremost is so absurdly illegal that I want to print out the managing director's full names, addresses and social security numbers and pay to have them put on every billboard in America. They added $58 dollars to my account (that I didn't even earn in trading profits) after I withdrew and closed my account. So, yes, all of my private matters were distributed to people in various countries over $58. Really?!

They accuse us of a conspiracy to distribute? Tell me this is a dream, they can't possibly be this retarded to suggest this. They issued a restraining order to cease distributing such "software?"

I don't even know where to begin with all the NFA rules they broke. I heard from the other defendants that they removed funds/trades on the account almost a month after they were closed, then added them back because of "their own
extensive internal audit procedure" (LOL OMG PUKE IN MY MOUTH-- more like b/c NFA was summoned) and then we all received an email from this Mr. Green guy. His email was borderline harassment and a lawsuit right there.

My blood pressure is rising, this email has come to an end. I'd like to thank FPA for giving me a platform to defend myself.

hope someone from FPA forum will help you with case - it is ridiculous what broker is saying, just waiting for their answer in this thread to have opinion on both sides, but so far is not looking good for them

Three years ago I had a similar experience with one platform. I subscribed to it through introducing broker. The IB manipulated market prices to undercut its clients. I learnt about this when I used 2 computers to counter check the prices. Personally I dont believe client can interfere with any market prices of FXDD

wow it's a sure case of fraudulent by FXDD, if they claim that you make profit on every trade than accuracy of trades should be 100% why around 50%. and why didn't they cancel the trades the within 1 hour as per the rules as you stated above. and i never heard of any script like that, and how a broker can allow this kind of script as i know of some famous trade management scripts some brokers don't even allow these scripts to run on their mt4.
any rep. from fxdd here to proof that they are not fraud.
Thanks God i was planning to open an account with FXDD to use it on zulutrade to diversify my trading.

From what I've read it seems like you have got a strong case and I wish you all the best with getting it resolved. Are there really no Americans who know of suitable lawyers on this site or is it a case of googling NY Lawyers and hoping for the best?

Basically I am a defendant in this lawsuit and more than anything I am absurdly outraged that my personal information and "trading style" was distributed to people that I do not know and/or want to have [my information]. FXDD has basically added $80 bucks to my account (that I didn't even earn through trading) and accused me of these same allegations (fraud, injecting prices lol and distributing software?! What am I a drug dealer?). If FXDD does not want my trades they requote me. Over the course of my account I have seen over 1,000 requotes, I've seen widened spreads if I'm entering or exiting with aggressive orderflow and platform disconnects after entering trades. On top of all this, some d-bag named Mr. Green sends me a threatening email? I am completely blown away by the allegations but I am more upset that my private information was given to people in different countries. You can figure out all of my banking/paypal etc information via my email address and if my identify is stolen from this I will sue FXDD out of business and post the managing director's personal information on as many billboards across America as I can afford after my take over of FXDD. Because that is basically what was done to me!!!! Well...except mine was sent to PEOPLE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO ARE ALSO BEING ACCUSED OF FRAUD! So FXDD is aiding and abetting Fraud with this legal action?

Anyhow, my message here might be a bit on the edgy side but I am a man who tells it like it is and this has really upset me more than anything I have ever been through in life.

I thank FPA for this platform to defend myself.

Dear Sir,

I understand your frustrations. But please consider all the other innocent FXDD traders that if FXDD is sued out of business, that these traders could/will lose all their money as well. Please consider the impact on the entire trader base if such actions are carried out.

Sincerely,
Mrf1962

FXDD should be black listed

I believe that FXDD is a scam,
2yrs back i lost $10,000 with fxdd mysteriously. that time a friend traded my account as am yet to trade by myself. it happened that FXDD manipulate their platform for instance the man showed me some example where he entered trade with the same lot size at the same time on another broker and on fxdd, if the mkt is going against you, you will be losing $800 from another broker, while on fxdd you will be losing$4000, and if mkt is in your favour, you will be gaining about $4000 on another broker and gaining $800 on fxdd. that is how i lost $10,000. And that time i do not know that there could be help through FPA as a newbie and living in Nigeria- Africa. i could not do anything and left the problem to be and opened account with FXPRO and ALPARI.

So brother do not loose hoped and succumb to intimidation, FPA will see you through

Discovery

Dear Sir,

I understand your frustrations. But please consider all the other innocent FXDD traders that if FXDD is sued out of business, that these traders could/will lose all their money as well. Please consider the impact on the entire trader base if such actions are carried out.

Sincerely,
Mrf1962

Greetings. I'm not a lawyer, but I would contact a local firm in NY that prepares legal docs. Have them prepare Emergency Motion to Dismiss the charges, as well as Discovery Motion of all facts FXDD has in their possession. There are companies who will serve supena's for a price. I'm sure there are also companies who will file the papers for you in court; perhaps the legal prep firm can suggest some names.
If I lived in the area, I'd be happy to assist you.
Be prepared to pay expensive filing fees.
Steve

Who control the platform?

Is it the Broker or the Trader? Who Manipulates the quotes? common traders this is just zilch case, the trader should not even bother with the "summon" from brokers back office, this is way to intimidate his cause, Hope honesty NFA slaps them with a heavy fine to close doors for good.
Wipe Out these Fake Brokers from the face of earth,
Keep up the Good work FPA Crew

Back