Favourite Currency Pairs?

AlecR

Private, 1st Class
My favourite pair yesterday was EurCad as I was able to get in a perfect trade with 1:3 risk reward. I like this pair when it start to trend as it gets you easy chances to ride the trend.

fxoday

Private, 1st Class
I am trading on multiple pair to monitored, usually, start from major pair like as EURUSD, this pair has low spread average and good movement, but very volatile, another pair that I like is EURJPY, this also has correlation with EURUSD

I am trading on multiple pair to monitored, usually, start from major pair like as EURUSD, this pair has low spread average and good movement, but very volatile, another pair that I like is EURJPY, this also has correlation with EURUSD
Would you trade any pair though if it hit your criteria?

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
My favourite pair yesterday was EurCad as I was able to get in a perfect trade with 1:3 risk reward. I like this pair when it start to trend as it gets you easy chances to ride the trend.
I like trading crosses because majors are too unpredictable while exotics have higher spread and more transaction hassle. I think crosses are balanced choice between those two.