Favourite Currency Pairs?

AlecR

Corporal
My favourite pair yesterday was EurCad as I was able to get in a perfect trade with 1:3 risk reward. I like this pair when it start to trend as it gets you easy chances to ride the trend.

fxoday

Corporal
I am trading on multiple pair to monitored, usually, start from major pair like as EURUSD, this pair has low spread average and good movement, but very volatile, another pair that I like is EURJPY, this also has correlation with EURUSD

JamesForexSlayer

Sergeant
I am trading on multiple pair to monitored, usually, start from major pair like as EURUSD, this pair has low spread average and good movement, but very volatile, another pair that I like is EURJPY, this also has correlation with EURUSD
Would you trade any pair though if it hit your criteria?

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
My favourite pair yesterday was EurCad as I was able to get in a perfect trade with 1:3 risk reward. I like this pair when it start to trend as it gets you easy chances to ride the trend.
I like trading crosses because majors are too unpredictable while exotics have higher spread and more transaction hassle. I think crosses are balanced choice between those two.

Mazshura

Recruit
My favourite pair is EUR/USD. It's common, but it's the best pair if you love volatile market that depends on news. I choose this pair, as there are a lot of info, strategies, robots and news to trade. As well as there are relatively low chance to lose a lot of funds.