Favourite Currency Pairs?

Different pairs have different characteristics. So based on the kind of strategy that you use, some pairs work better with that strategy and some pairs don’t. So always there are preferred currency pairs. About some other strategies, they may only work on some special pairs and not work on others. So again we have preference in currency pairs. Even if your strategy works the same on all pairs, still there is the matter of spread which makes currency pairs different.

Every Currency pair is favorite for me which lead to maximize profit. All major currency pairs including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD always for trading.

Eurusd has been great to me over the years but really good this past fe mo this on the sell side
Yes my favourite pairs is also EURUSD because it is very liquid and robots works perfectly with it. I can make 20-30% monthly trading on EURUSD

Well, Elliotchang, I think that exotics are not so easy to trade. They are usually lacking volatility and good data for analysis, but I would agree that they provide huge opportunity for earnings

Back