Favourite Currency Pairs?

My favourite pair yesterday was EurCad as I was able to get in a perfect trade with 1:3 risk reward. I like this pair when it start to trend as it gets you easy chances to ride the trend.

I am trading on multiple pair to monitored, usually, start from major pair like as EURUSD, this pair has low spread average and good movement, but very volatile, another pair that I like is EURJPY, this also has correlation with EURUSD

I am trading on multiple pair to monitored, usually, start from major pair like as EURUSD, this pair has low spread average and good movement, but very volatile, another pair that I like is EURJPY, this also has correlation with EURUSD
Would you trade any pair though if it hit your criteria?

My favourite pair yesterday was EurCad as I was able to get in a perfect trade with 1:3 risk reward. I like this pair when it start to trend as it gets you easy chances to ride the trend.
I like trading crosses because majors are too unpredictable while exotics have higher spread and more transaction hassle. I think crosses are balanced choice between those two.

My favourite pair is EUR/USD. It's common, but it's the best pair if you love volatile market that depends on news. I choose this pair, as there are a lot of info, strategies, robots and news to trade. As well as there are relatively low chance to lose a lot of funds.

Majors get moved by Trump too lol
The tweet by Trump sometimes like as boom the cause of explosion in the market, trading war with china still become a hot topic on the next coming year, now already on the end of 2019, tomorrow already come the new year

2020 is new year with new hope, this year I will choose multiple pair but in trading only looking one pair with a better opportunity, Gold expected will rise again next year and I think its time to start.

Trading in eurjpy and eurusd also become my favorite trading strategies

I am telling you that Gold will be the most favourite pair in 2020 as it has created interest in very start of the year. The other one in my view is bitcoin as it has shown bullish signs in early 2020.

Back