FBA Investments: BABACAR J. DIOP IS A SCAMMER!!!

Thing is, babacar already has declared to block me. Think about it, I came out telling the truth, if you just looked up the profile picture it’s literally a lie the profile picture. Babacar has a ton of scams going on and still continues to this day and I can prove this with many people. I at least admit that I was running that account so I can get back at babacar because this is the truth. What evidence does anyone else have? Nothing against me. If you want, request proof and let him post it and see if he will ever get back on this forum. He won’t. Guaranteed.

Willgram is literally a fake picture off google search and I even showed you this in the other profile. I can show you all of the conversations and he has covered himself up well but there are many many complaints against him already. It’s easy to find. Go into almost any telegram chat and plus you even see that he claims he’s a “cool guy that doesn’t scam” in the other forum. He’s trying to defend his own fame. If he doesn’t respond to this forum within 30 days I think you’re wise enough to see all of the bull**** that he is the one who’s running that account and won’t admit that he has no proof against me.

I’ll even show you the proof we both mutually agreed that we will both say we “lied” about one another and that we will get these posts deleted. But no. He decided to instead back out on his word and be a liar like always. Can’t trust people like that. What proof has “will” (aka babacar) provided against me? Bill, for all I can say, anyone can falsely accuse anyone on here without any evidence and automatically they’re guilty? Think about it.

I like how I literally came out to tell the truth and now you’re calling me dishonest, Bill. Bill, I can easily show you all the proof how dishonest babacar has been and as well you have seen NO evidence WHATSOEVER against me. That’s like falsely accusing someone of a bank robbery without any evidence, or anything related to that. No photos, just pictures of me? What? I can easily pull up a few photos off babacar right now and say “Hey scammed me out $100,000” doesn’t make it true without any hard facts and as well many people accusing him.

One more thing, if “will” claims to say who he is, then make him take a picture holding something saying “Forex Peace Army” in a clear picture. If he can’t provide that, then it’s obviously babacar. Because it obviously is since he admitted it over on telegram and I have the screenshots for that as well.

If I were you I would give him 30 days to post it. Else of course this can jusy get resolved because he will never respond again because it’s obviously all a huge made up lie. No one else has ever complained about me on this forum so far from what I see.

I'm confused, is this the guy that goes by Chad FX on telegram. He runs FX Dynasty and his name is Oscar Joann Perez. I am trying to wotk with my bank to get my money back but, they have denied my claims twice!! They said they found no error or anything. I refuse to let this dude get away with my money. :( Were you able to get your money back?

I'd be happy if people who complain about being wronged stop acting like simple rules no longer apply to them. Without special permission granted in advance, ONE person gets ONE account. Your extra account is now banned. Post as PipMan if you wish to continue.

So what I have is one person making an accusation against you here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...legram-scammer-alert-from-florida-miami.62453

And you pretending to be a completely unrelated person opening your own thread to attack that person.

Then suddenly, several people claim everything is fine and all money owed has been paid. When I decline to remove the posts, suddenly that fully resolved issue claim turns into "oh wait, he's still scamming".

This sort of BS to try to hide complaints is why the FPA had to stop deleting complaints. They can only be declared resolved when the dispute is settled and all money agreed upon has been received. Naturally, when I see something where one side is using multies, I hold back until I can get more facts. In this case, you've proven yourself to be dishonest, so I have little trust in anything you say.

I suggest both sides sit down and try to renegotiate a settlement. No threats or attempts at intimidation are permitted.
what do we do if the scammer aka chad aka Oscar Joann Perez has deleted our entire conversation, blocked us on things etc? I just need some guidance on what to do here. I am fighting to get money back here.

This thread turned out to be more complicated than I imagined when I started reading it lol

Back