FBA Investments: BABACAR J. DIOP IS A SCAMMER!!!

BABACAR J DIOP IS STILL OUT SCAMMING PEOPLE!!! Will be posting updates soon. STOP HIM FROM WANTING TO BECOME PRESIDENT!!!

Hi all, I am so sorry for posting about Babacar like that but he is not an actual scammer because he has just paid all of us back in full without any problems. Babacar is a good man and I am personally vouching for him. A moderator named Bill K. told me to post in here and all of the issues are resolved. Please take down this post of mine. Thank you.

Before anything happens to this thread or the other thread, I'm going to need some more information.

My first question for BigFx1 is...

Who else are you in the FPA's forums?

Hey Bill, sorry, but I actually made up about the babacar thing because I thought we both agreed to end this war with each other. I even have proof of the messages. Babacar is still scamming people out of their money and there’s tons more proof of it. Thanks.

I see you didn't bother to admit that you're really PIP_Man's second account.
Alright, look, babacar runs that fake account of will which I literally showed you that and you said nothing about. Yes, I ran this account because he is trying to ruin my entire reputation for no reason. I can even show the full proof that he admits to lying but now does not want to post it on the other forum. Happy Bill? I don’t want my entire good name destroyed and you’re not willing to take any of these posts off. He defamed me on here and as well I provided full proof and evidence against him that he is a complete scammer and has done nothing else besides scam people out of their own money (I can even provide direct links to the people who have been scammed and chats) also, I actually didn’t lie about the entire scamming thing of what he has done. I wanted to call a truce between him and I from creating fake accounts in order to defame me but he went ahead and blocked me after I wrote that basically. I even have full proof of that as well and I have his phone number and everything else. You want FPA to be honest? Show that babacar is an actual scam. There is literally no proof against me “scamming” people out. Thanks. Happy holidays by the way and I hope you have a great happy New Years. PS: I’m not mad at you at all, I’m mad at the fact that babacar lied and runs multiple fake accounts and wants to get away with it. Thanks. Yes, I am PIP_Man but I just wish to clean up my reputation because he’s just lying consistently about these things. Thanks again.

I'd be happy if people who complain about being wronged stop acting like simple rules no longer apply to them. Without special permission granted in advance, ONE person gets ONE account. Your extra account is now banned. Post as PipMan if you wish to continue.

So what I have is one person making an accusation against you here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...legram-scammer-alert-from-florida-miami.62453

And you pretending to be a completely unrelated person opening your own thread to attack that person.

Then suddenly, several people claim everything is fine and all money owed has been paid. When I decline to remove the posts, suddenly that fully resolved issue claim turns into "oh wait, he's still scamming".

This sort of BS to try to hide complaints is why the FPA had to stop deleting complaints. They can only be declared resolved when the dispute is settled and all money agreed upon has been received. Naturally, when I see something where one side is using multies, I hold back until I can get more facts. In this case, you've proven yourself to be dishonest, so I have little trust in anything you say.

I suggest both sides sit down and try to renegotiate a settlement. No threats or attempts at intimidation are permitted.

Back