Resolved: FBS BROKER DELETE MY PROFIT 215000$

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Gayanlakshantha

Owns and spams reviews for RenkoScalper.com
Screenshot_19.jpg

Last edited:
I am Using Hedge EA.Today my all Trading History FBS people Deleted.I have live video recorded how FBS people Deleted in my history.I already attached my trading history without they Deleted .pls ..
I need your indeed help for this. pls check my Trading attachment and Go ahead .I know you and your team give me Good decision to me.

I THINK FBS BROKER IS CHANGE HE SCAM LABE.
TODAY FBS CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM IS SAYING TO ME TOMORROW HE LIKE SOLVE THIS CASE.
05CB5759-4D6F-46F6-8155-814A86E60994.png

Dear Gayan Lakshantha!
We are sincerely sorry that such situation has taken place. This is definitely an extraordinary situation and we totally understand your frustration.
Kindly let us clarify the situation here.
On 13.08.2019 upon internal investigation, we have identified lagging in the quotes translation system that resulted in a delayed delivery of prices to the trading server of MetaTrader5 from the liquidity provider.
This delay was as well recorded by the market price monitoring systems.

We would like you to know, that such lagging in quote translation system is rare, but technical mistakes are unfortunately possible. We do everything in our power to ensure and monitor that this does not happen, but still no broker is immune to such situation.

Thereunder, with quotes lagging being fixed, according to the world market practice, the orders opened during the lagging are usually cancelled, as well as profit or loss of such orders.

According to our Customer Agreement:
3.2.11.Orders opened or closed by the off-market quotes can be canceled:
a) In the event that the order was opened by off-market quotations
b) In the event that the order was closed by the off-market quotations
8.6. Should the order of the Client be open, closed or changed due to the off-market quote, the Company reserves the right to return the order status before spike.
Along with that:
3.2.12.The Company does not permit the use of arbitrage strategies in the marketplace is connected (e.g. currency futures and the currency). In the case of Clients using arbitration by way of either a clear or hidden, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order.

As for your video, it is clearly seen that you went from your usual trading with 0.1 lots volume (https://prnt.sc/osf1fm) during normal market quotation to trading with 99.9 lot volume (https://prnt.sc/osf1mp) during off-market quotation - this, unfortunately, may be considered as the evidence of one-leg arbitrage, the prohibited trading strategy (Customer Agreement, p.3.2.13).

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this situation could cause you.
We do understand your disappointment, but in accordance with the Customer Agreement - in the current situation no orders (profit or loss) can be restored from the time of delayed market prices.

Your balance has been returned to its initial state, your deposited funds was never touched, and now you can continue trading with real market prices.

Our team appreciates your kind understanding!
Please let us know if there is anything else we may help you with.

FBS broker is a not scam broker. They are working this field very nicely and they work very trustworthy. Don't worry
mate...They will give your profit back to you.

Back