Resolved: FBS BROKER DELETE MY PROFIT 215000$

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
FBS TEAM RE ADD 72400$ TO MY ACCOUNT.

1) why only $72,400 instead of the full $215,000?

2) did you receive an email explaining the sudden re-add of money?

3) did you request withdrawal yet? You should withdraw the full amount. you should be eligible at least for bank wire transfer. But they may also allow other options like netteller.

Report back to us when you receive your withdrawal successfully.

Last edited:
1) why only $72,400 instead of the full $215,000?

3) did you request withdrawal yet? You should withdraw the full amount. you should be eligible at least for bank wire transfer. But they may also allow other options like netteller.

Report back to us when you receive your withdrawal successfully.

1) why only $72,400 = i dont know . instead of the full $215,000? no not paid full

Johana (FBS)

Aug 15, 15:26 +03

Dear Gayan Lakshantha,

Welcome to FBS once again!

First and foremost, we bring our apologies for this situation and would like to inform you that all your orders opened and closed before the off-market quote have been returned to their initial state.
Kindly let us assure you that we didn’t have any bad intentions and this was purely a human factor incident.

Regarding the orders opened within the off-market quotes, they were canceled in full accordance with the Customer Agreement.

At the same time we would like to remind you once again that, unfortunately, no broker is impervious to an off-market quote matter. Though it is rather a rare situation.
As for liquidity providers, kindly let us inform you that, in simple words, these are usually large commercial and central banks and multinational companies, which provide the quotes to a broker. All deals of FBS clients are brought to the interbank currency market by means of the biggest liquidity suppliers such as UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, City Bank.

I hope we have managed to resolve this situation!

3) did you request withdrawal yet? yes

Screenshot_29.jpg

I WAITING FOR NOW CLOSE THIS CASE .

Welcome to FBS once again!

First and foremost, we bring our apologies for this situation and would like to inform you that all your orders opened and closed before the off-market quote have been returned to their initial state.
Kindly let us assure you that we didn’t have any bad intentions and this was purely a human factor incident.

Regarding the orders opened within the off-market quotes, they were canceled in full accordance with the Customer Agreement.

At the same time we would like to remind you once again that, unfortunately, no broker is impervious to an off-market quote matter. Though it is rather a rare situation.
As for liquidity providers, kindly let us inform you that, in simple words, these are usually large commercial and central banks and multinational companies, which provide the quotes to a broker. All deals of FBS clients are brought to the interbank currency market by means of the biggest liquidity suppliers such as UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, City Bank.

This is bull**** for several reasons. Mainly because no off-quote feed would have lasted for 7 straight weeks. The more likely explanation was that all the trades were 100% internalized and then the broker did not want to pay out such a high amount after the fact.

Latency arbitrage is very difficult to do on retail broker feed. And it would be detected fairly quickly by broker/LP and dealt with within a day or two maximum. Especially with mt5, which was designed to connect directly to exchanges and LPs/LP pool.

FBS advertise 95% of execution within 0.4 second execution (400ms)
fbs order execution policy website_no requotes_STP to LPs_400ms avg execution time.png
Agency brokers can achieve avg 10ms fill times and 1ms with exceptional LPs mt4/5 it will be about 30-80ms minimum round trip. <1ms would need api connection with broker. So if you have longer execution times like 100-300ms, latency arbitrage would be non-existent.

Also, you claim that execution is 100% STP. You had an error price feed for 7 weeks across multiple major currency pairs? Yeah, right.

Also you claim that all strategies are acceptable, including automated strategies.
fbs faq218_what trading strategies are allowed.png

So how exactly did @Gayanlakshantha strategy abuse your 100% stp on MT5 server?

1) So you are ok with the price feed error claim, and are happy with the $72,400 settlement?

2) have they reinstated profits for all eligible trades?
my metatrade 5 saver pin 2.2ms
Screenshot_31.jpg

1) So you are ok with the price feed error claim, and are happy with the $72,400 settlement? no not happy i need more my profit but no need all profit.

2) have they reinstated profits for all eligible trades? no fbs only adding 2019/06/19 - 2019/08/12 history . not add 2019/08/13 history.

i do not understand fbs broker using LP where location . USA TO LONDON internet data send maximum time 70ms-80ms . but broker saver location is london2
UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, City Bank .this all Lp provider is using beeks dedicated host . mean can use cross connection.
but my fbs metatrade5 terminal order open late time is 1000ms more.(buy or sell market order)

my metatrade 5 saver pin 2.2ms
View attachment 43854
1) So you are ok with the price feed error claim, and are happy with the $72,400 settlement? no not happy i need more my profit but no need all profit.

2) have they reinstated profits for all eligible trades? no fbs only adding 2019/06/19 - 2019/08/12 history . not add 2019/08/13 history.
this issues not coming before ,

Back