Resolved: FBS BROKER DELETE MY PROFIT 215000$

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Actually, it is about 95% resolved. In about 2-3 days we should have finality. We are working privately on a final settlement amount. It will not be all 215k due to a real possibility of off market price. But it will resolve the most important parts of the complaint.

And afterwards, we will update everyone here. Patience is virtuous :cool:

Dear Joshua Graham!
We appreciate your interest to this case, nevertheless kindly allow us to point out that the FBS company and Mr. Gayan Lakshantha has come to a mutual agreement.
With this issue already settled Mr. Gayan Lakshantha has the possibility to resume trading and get more profit with FBS.
Terms of agreement has been already observed.
Thank you for your suggestions.

Great to hear that, @Gayanlakshantha can you confirm once again that your issue has been resolved?
my feeling is very bad . i like to close this case. i'm so tired .because i have transfered fbs funds to my neteller account. but now there is a big issues in neteller side to withdraw my money. i am still spending my time for it. FBS case is resolved ..

Well, we can deal with Neteller situation separately as long as there is nothing additional that the company can do to facilitate that.

But if FBS case is finished, then I guess @AsstModerator can actually mark the title as resolved ASAP.

I would leave the thread unlocked for a few more days though.

my feeling is very bad . i like to close this case. i'm so tired .because i have transfered fbs funds to my neteller account. but now there is a big issues in neteller side to withdraw my money. i am still spending my time for it. FBS case is resolved ..
It's always good to see resolved cases, yo mods can you please mark this thread as a resolved and move it to a resolved folder?

it is good that we trader have FPA for check and balance the case in forex industry.

and my credit to FBS also for gently solve the issues. kudos big broker..

Back