Abandoned Issue - FBS BROKER DELETE MY PROFITS

achrafamhaouche

Recruit
I was trading on XTIUSD I made some profitable trades then I was surprised today all these trades were converted to $0

Attachments

• photo1663581569.jpeg
    photo1663581569.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 33
Any update from them toda
Any update from them today?
Yes (i translat the email from arabic to English excuse my English)

OSAMA (FBS)

September 20, 2022, 17:52 GM +3

Hello
Thanks for your communication with the support service team
We are happy to be with us in the company
Our dear customer/Achraf Amhaouche,

We call you about XTIUSD trading orders at your ************* account.

As you know, FBS is a non -office broker, and our customer deals are published in the Forex market between banks using the largest liquidity provider.
All quotes you see on our platform are sent to us.

On September 19, 2022 at 01:00 - 05:00 MT time, we received quotes outside the market on XTIUSD.
This affects the open deals of the aforementioned tool for your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience that we caused and contacted the liquidity provider about this.

According to the rules of the client's agreement, which you must read and accept at the time of registration:

3.2.12. Open or closed requests may be canceled at non -market prices:
A) In the event that the matter is opened at a non -market price;
B) In the event that the matter is closed at a non -market price.

9.5.5 The company reserves the right to review the price offers presented at any time if these prices, according to the company, fall in the following cases: "non -market price offer" and / or "unusual market conditions for the material", and / or "a clear error As specified in the current agreement and / or section “Conditions and Definitions”, the right to control the financial results of trading activities. The translation was matched in the price offers above.

Therefore, all open / closed requests will be canceled with this pair during the pricing period outside the market.

And if you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us here or via direct chat, and we are always at your service.
We wish you a profitable trading,
FBS customer service
Osama

Should I give up or what?
give me advice
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Should I give up or what?
give me advice

Your email gets daily confirmation statements from the broker? Do you have any copies of this?

And also can you login to the DESKTOP mt4/mt5 version and upload a copy of the history?

Back