FBS closed my position with a Fake TP

Bahram1978

Recruit
I had a Sell position on Tesla (around 500 shares) and I opened the trade on the night prior to earnings release without setting any TP or SL.
The next day I was expecting around 15000 USD in profit but surprisingly I saw that my position is closed at minus and I looked at the the details of that position and in the comment section they had mentioned that they have closed the position on TP!!!
I have contacted the support and they refused to correct for their scamming behaviour. I shared with them all my previous positions which were closed manually and did not have any TP or SL. They refused to accept any logic. I asked them why should I set such a stupid TP which causes my position to be closed in negative and they still did not have any answer. If you open a major position with FBS please make sure that you record a video of opening the trade otherwise you will be scammed easily.
This is the first time that I see a broker manipulates your trade settings in such a stupid manner and sets a made up TP and then executed the trade based on their own manipulations.

Here are more details:

"
I have complain regarding my Tesla position which was closed automatically without any given reason.

Account number: 17710878
Date and time: 27.04.2021 at market open time (15:30 Zurich time)
Order number: 40028363
Claim description: Position closed automatically without any reason. I did not have any SL or TP. Please give me the reason why my position is closed.
"

This is the first time that I see a broker manipulates your trade settings in such a stupid manner and sets a made up TP and then executed the trade based on their own manipulations.

First time??? Welcome to the FPA scam alerts folder. It's always interesting to read the occasional "cherry popped" type stories.

Have a look at these 3 cases to give yourself an idea of what you are up against in this industry:

1) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/problems-with-dukascopy.64791/post-361680
2) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...tolen-profit-from-my-trades.62713/post-349242
3) resolved, but specifically related to FBS: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-fbs-broker-delete-my-profit-215000.61439/

If you open a major position with FBS please make sure that you record a video of opening the trade otherwise you will be scammed easily.
You should be implementing 100% screen video recording of all trading activities. This is rule #2 to holding your brokerage accountable.

Rule #1 is to study the underlying business model of the brokerage first, and then choose a broker who does not conflict with your best interests. Most traders skip this step because they allow their greed/gambling impulse to overwhelm them; often handing their money over to a clever bucketshop in legit brokerage clothing.

----

Do you at least have the journal logs for the mt4 platform for that day, day before, and perhaps day after (covering the trade open to trade close period)? You can upload those here as a zip file.
View attachment FPA gather mt4 journal logs into 1 zip file.mp4

Here are more details:

"
I have complain regarding my Tesla position which was closed automatically without any given reason.

Claim description: Position closed automatically without any reason. I did not have any SL or TP. Please give me the reason why my position is closed.
"
Hi, have you checked your trading journal or logs, when the take-profit was set?

I will not be trading with FBS any longer then. I've seen a few brokers do these sorts of things. I welcome the idea of recording all your trading sessions

I had a Sell position on Tesla (around 500 shares) and I opened the trade on the night prior to earnings release without setting any TP or SL.
The next day I was expecting around 15000 USD in profit but surprisingly I saw that my position is closed at minus and I looked at the the details of that position and in the comment section they had mentioned that they have closed the position on TP!!!
I have contacted the support and they refused to correct for their scamming behaviour. I shared with them all my previous positions which were closed manually and did not have any TP or SL. They refused to accept any logic. I asked them why should I set such a stupid TP which causes my position to be closed in negative and they still did not have any answer. If you open a major position with FBS please make sure that you record a video of opening the trade otherwise you will be scammed easily.

Here are more details:

"

"

Hi, have you checked your trading journal or logs, when the take-profit was set?
Hi again Bahram, Have you checked this information, or any news from the broker? The situation is interesting. Will FBS reply here?

Back