1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. forexmania

forexmania Recruit

I'm tried to use FBS 1 months. I Think FBS new best brokerage. Their CS is nice and fast to answer client question. Their WD is under 24 hours (2-3 hours done) and quicky processed. No Requote during NFP in last day
    Hope They keep their performance and not being scam

3. amadeo

amadeo Recruit

Becareful on using this broker as they have started using those stop hunting tactics in the last few days. Spikes emerged from nowhere to strike your stop losess.. so becareful. To those who already got hit by this FBS broker a.k.a. poltekfx before, please beware!

4. FBS.com Official

FBS.com Official FBS Representative

Dear amadeo!

As you probably know, ALL the cases of spikes we had were resolved in favor of clients. Including your claims as well, if I recollect you case right. You should also know that ALL the poltekfx clients' claims were also resolved in their favor.

And the very same policy is applied in all cases. Unlike the majority of brokers we are able to accept our mistakes and compensate on them if they occur.

So what makes you think and post about us as of "SL hunters", tell people to beware us, etc? Don't you think it's a bit unfair? Do you have facts behind these accusations?

Thank you

5. honeric01

honeric01 Recruit

So far so good

I just started using fbs about 1 week ago, gave me $5 bonus and 25% deposit bonus, there's no requote, no funny spread so far so good, i am still trying to see how good they are before adding more money to my account, i plan to have various accounts with them on a long term plan.

you can hedge, scalp no matter how low your account balance is (except your balance is in red or margin below normal)

6. joeyv33

joeyv33 Recruit

website down

been trying for days and emailed them no response

7. JemmyC

JemmyC Recruit

It was not so easy for me to found a broker to feel comfortable with. With FBS I feel that they respect my trades and my money. Their customer service is willing to help with any problems. Ease and speed of access to trade, deposit and withdrawal funds.
    I would definitely recommend you FBS.

#7 JemmyC, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  8. lex7775

lex7775 Banned

fbs gives me 1622 bid and 1632 ask price in Gold and they say

"trading gold is 10 pips sir "

sorry but this is amateur´s speaking in livechat .. it was my second livechat session regarding this issue

waiting for investigation compliant mail ... let´s see

what i dont like is that "forexmania" has only 1 post .--. other reviews i cant give becasue iam only live micro and only for 3 weeks

thanks!

9. lollabun

lollabun Suspiciously linked to FBS Spammers

hai ,,, FBS is really a good broker... it give us trader many advantages for trading ^^

10. lex7775

lex7775 Banned

when u are the ceo - yes it is true it is good

when you are a client "90% chance you get scammed"
    is anybody belive what a person called lollabun writes with 1 Post