• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Are you the one to get Honda Insight Hybrid?

Dear traders!

If you are concerned about our planet, try to do your best not to harm the environment.

FBS believes that defence of environment now is the guarantee of healthy future generations. We want our descendants to have an opportunity to breathe fresh air, drink crystal-clear water, and walk on green grass even in 100 and 1000 years.

FBS offers you to take the first step to rescue of ecology of our planet by taking part in “FBS Green Drive” contest. The winner of “FBS Green Drive” will get the super-prize – Honda Insight Hybrid, highly economical car with an electric motor, with significantly reduced fuel consumption and harmful emission into the atmosphere.

How can a trader participate in “FBS Green Drive” contest?

In order to take part in “FBS Green Drive” contest, it is necessary to have no less than 499 USD in your trading account, register for the contest in your Personal Area (https://my.fbs.com/contests/greendrive) and follow the Contest Rules.

Contest Rules: «Green Drive» contest - Contests - FBS

Hurry up! May be you are the one who is meant to be happy owner of Honda Insight Hybrid!
baner_greendrive_en.png

Be successful with FBS

«Best Mini Forex Broker»
FBSAward.jpg
World Finance Award 2011

I am trading with FBS for over 6 months and till now fully satisfied.

I found requotes problem in all my previous brokers but amazingly requotes are very rare in FBS. The execution time is fast, ideal for news trading. I have made couple of withdrawals and it was always fast. It was a right decision for me to open an account with FBS.

By the way, FBS offers $5 free bonus for newbies. Its worth to test it!

Beware Of Fbs Scammers

I traded technical and news release using their mini account type and made some profit while with them. I requested for withdrawals of part of my money and a client service told me it was on processing. They later asked for my verification documents which I had uploaded before and my account was verified but still uploaded it again to fulfill all righteousness. While waiting to get my withdrawal request, they mailed me saying I was not having any money in my account and that while I traded during the news they widen spread. I said to them, if you widen spread, your system should take care of it and why using manual calculator to determine what spread should be after the trade has been concluded. I also told them I have video of my trades with them and that if they don't give me my money I will post it to the web for all to see but they never bordered. Please I need any one who can help me with software to use for reduction of the size of the video so I can upload it for all to see what am really talking about. My account number is 90397 and 95443. I have over ($2000)two thousand dollars with them which they decided to keep. To really help your self and safe your hard earn money, pls keep off from this guys.I will some post the screenshot of my account and the video of my trade if they still don't response.

21112946b1ZanJUJNEW1.png

21111257NAJxBBCR.jpg

Dear traders!

As of today each Indonesian trader has a real chance to win a new Blackberry Torch from FBS.

new Blackberry Torch prize draw will be held every month and open only to those who visit our representative office in Jakarta and deposit his FBS account via Indonesian Local Bank Transfer.

Please note that you need to open FBS trading account first if you don’t have one.

For more detailed information about promotion please refer to:
INDONESIA FBS Support & Education Office

SKYLINE BUILDING 19TH Floor, Sakura Suites

Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav.9 Jakarta 10340, Indonesia

Telepon : 021-3430.6161

021-3430.6262

021-3430.6363

Faks : 021-3905141

SMS Center : 083871.300.777
Blackberry ID : 25681da8

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!
(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Source: Visit our Indonesian office and get a Blackberry - Company news - About Us - FBS

I am trading with FBS for over 6 months and till now fully satisfied.

I found requotes problem in all my previous brokers but amazingly requotes are very rare in FBS. The execution time is fast, ideal for news trading. I have made couple of withdrawals and it was always fast. It was a right decision for me to open an account with FBS.

By the way, FBS offers $5 free bonus for newbies. Its worth to test it!

nice same with you ,,, i have no complain with the service from FBS until now,,, FBS is really help me to improve my trading skill,, thanks FBS ^^

FBS advantages

FBS offers new and enhanced partnership program for anyone wishing to get a stable income source with a huge growth potential. The total IB (Introducing Broker) profit for the last 3 months exceeded 100000 USD and keeps on growing. Becoming a partner of FBS is a right way to financial success in short terms.

What makes this offer so beneficial for partners?

* Up to 30% of spread commission without any hidden catches
* A huge number of promo materials available
* Simple and informative partner statistics
* Competitive bonuses for your clients
* Real-time commission calculation and deposit
* Dedicated support for partners
* Becoming a partner in less than 5 minutes!

What makes this offer so beneficial for prospective clients?

We do understand that a partner should be equipped with a strong and competitive offer to get clients. This is why we pay special attention to bringing our partners the strongest solutions for traders. So these are the benefits for clients, which make our offer even more exciting:

* Both fixed spread and ECN/STP accounts to satisfy any trading style and strategy
* One of the lowest spreads in the world
* ECN/STP accounts with THE LOWEST minimal deposit of 25 USD
* Metatrader 4 trading platform with Mobile and Smartphone versions
* Unlimited swap-free accounts
* Over 200 trading tools
* Flexible bonuses and promotions for everyone
* Leverage up to 1:500
* Minimal deposit starting at 5 USD for micro accounts
* Micro-lots available for trading
* Advanced market comments , analytics, calendar, predictions and many more!

What does a partner get?

Partner reward is the essential part of any IB program. Here is how the reward is calculated:

For Micro accounts: we offer 25% from spread commission. Apart from that our partners receive timely and professional support on any questions that might arise.

Let's take your client has traded 100 lots on EUR/USD during a month. EUR/USD spread is 2 pips. Your commission in this case will be:

100 lots * 10 USD * 2 * 25% = 500 USD

The more clients trade - the more profit you receive! Simple and efficient.

For "Standard" accounts: we offer 20% from spread for forex tools and for "Unlimited" accounts - 15% of spread.

Let's take again your client has traded 100 lots on GBP/JPY during a month, and spread was 6 pips. Your commission in this case will be:

100 lots * 6 * 0.2 * 10.8 USD = 1296 USD (may vary due to variable pips price)

This is how you can receive profit from becoming an IB.

We also offer special bonuses for partners coming from other brokers with their own customer database, as well as educational centers and investment/hedge funds.

Please contact our Partners Department for information at: partners@fbs.com.
How to become an IB

Becoming an IB is easy and takes less than 3 minutes to start:

1. Open a partner account at FBS
2. Login to your Personal Area and get your unique referral link. Referral link is your unique code to register clients. Once a client clicks on it, the information stores in his browser for several months. Every time he returns to Online forex trading systems, forex trading strategies & platforms, online forex futures trading , the site will remember him as your client.
3. Now promote this link, post it to as many sources as you can
4. See your customers register and receive PROFIT!

Source: FBS Advantages

Be Ready...
«999» Demo contest it's start Today

999_en.jpg

The contest will take place during 23.11.11-23.12.11

be entitled as the best trader and win 555USD, 333 USD and 111USD!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Good Morning... Let's all give our best shoot to the 999 contest that started today... hopefully we can tal a lot in this contest... Good luck all

999_en.png

Dear traders!

Today “999” Contest has started!

The contest takes place during one month that is why all the participants have an opportunity to show their best. 1781 traders are now striving for the victory, it means that each time the number of 999 participants increases.

Contestants ranking: Participants - «999» Demo contest - Contests - FBS

The contest will take place during 23.11.11-23.12.11

Contest details: «999» Demo contest - Contests - FBS

Discuss on forum: 999 Contest (23.11.11 - 23.12.11) - ForumForTrader

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

bmfb_en.png

How to earn a million with FBS

23 Nov 2011, 14:26

Dear traders!

Last 999 Contest winners kindly agreed to reveal the secrets of their success, strategies and impressions of “999”. Note that first place winner increased his balance up to million dollars. Do you want to know a secret?

3 place

Sergey Maslov
Contest account number: 198448
Balance: 193226.60USD

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?
I have been engaged in trading for about 7 months. I found information about Forex in the Internet.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?
I trade EURUSD, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. These pairs are the most interesting for me because of their market movement.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.
I am very satisfied with the contest, especially I like the fact that I am among the winners. In the future I am going to be the first.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?
During the contest I was following the changes of Moving Average.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?
You won’t be successful without attentiveness. Don’t ever hurry! – that is my credo.

What advice could you give to beginners?
You need to be patient and attentive.

2 place

Chen Tao
4ed3a74e600433577e59393e19a95c7d.jpg

Contest account number: 195417
Balance: 302819.19 USD

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?
I’ve been trading for 2-3 years. My friend, who had already had some Forex experience, advised me to try.

I mark out EUR/USD for my trading. This currency pair has very low spread and high level of volatility.

Easy-to-use trading platform and very favourable conditions of trading: FBS has everything to be confident in your success.

I used long-term and short-term strategies, analyzed quotations and made my own deductions.

In my opinion a trader should be calm all the time, and able to control one’s loss and profit.

It’s important to open each order with no worry and after careful consideration. If I’m not sure in one of my decisions I would better miss it and wait for another chance.
Advise: as unlimited account has no restrictions on order volume, I recommend be stick to money management rules and control margin level (it should be higher than 100%).

1 place

Aleksey Nastin
e50c26f0d2b0a3c5576730dd6bed0506.jpg

Contest account number: 196587
Balance: 1167526.80 USD

I’ve been trading Forex since 2010.

The list of my currency pairs is not stable. Now I am trading AUDNZD, EURСAD, GBPCAD, EURUSD, USDJPY. The list constantly changes due to the market situation.

I like the contest. By the way, I didn’t even know about 999, I just found information about it at one of the forums and decided to take part. I had little chance to win: in the beginning of the contest my trading was not that perfect, and I was not in the lead.

During the contest I used scalping on EURUSD. I traded in fast-moving market on news releases.

The most important for a trader is composure, knowledge of the market rules and focusing on results.

Don’t ever lose your temper and always try something new. Don’t be afraid of experiments.

bmfb_en.png

Last edited:
Back