• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Try out FBS Advantages !!!

Open your real account and get a free 5 USD welcome bonus!!!

FBS offers its customers a free opportunity to try out our real account trading! Open your real account and get a free 5 USD welcome bonus!

How to get free 5 USD bonus ? (video Tutorial)

[video=youtube;FowovgHlSbQ][/video]

What are you waiting for?

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!
(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy weekend for all
Hopefully next week is better than this week
Keep learn and never give up if you fail
Believe that one day you will be a great trader with FBS

logo_en.png

bmfb_en.png

Try out FBS Advantages !!!

Open your real account and get a free 5 USD welcome bonus!!!

FBS offers its customers a free opportunity to try out our real account trading! Open your real account and get a free 5 USD welcome bonus!

How to get free 5 USD bonus ? (video Tutorial)

[video=youtube;FowovgHlSbQ][/video]

What are you waiting for?

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

This is a very good advantage of FBS for novice traders. In that way, new traders can first test real trading with FBS before a deposit and can withdraw profit as well. Even I also withdrew profit from FBS $5 welcome bonus without making a deposit. This is really great. After that I deposited in my account. I have plan to open an unlimited account in FBS.

Last edited by a moderator:
When FBS will launch trading platform for Symbian device? I use a Nokia smart phone and I will like to use FBS terminal in my phone. Thanks.

In most Monday morning, market usually move within a short range until the London session starts. Usually I do scalping in this time and this is exactly what I am now doing now. Got 35 pips from 9 trade. Due to 2 pips spread in EUR/USD, its easier to make profit since the trade comes in profit quicky.

Current update of Demo 999 Contest!!!

pppppppp.jpg

So the leader so far is a contestant from Uzbekistan, account number 210409 (balance: 70115.86 USD), 2nd place is taken by a contestant from Indonesia, account number 208037 (balance: 55892.79 USD) and in the 3rd place there is a contestant from China, account number 206826 (balance: 42661.59 USD). We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.
We wish good luck to all the participants!

Account#210409
Position: 1st
Balance: 70115.86 USD

Account#208037
Position: 2nd
Balance: 55892.79USD

Account#206826
Position: 3rd
Balance: 42661.59 USD

top10-3.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard: Participants - «999» Demo contest - Contests - FBS

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010)

This is a very good advantage of FBS for novice traders. In that way, new traders can first test real trading with FBS before a deposit and can withdraw profit as well. Even I also withdrew profit from FBS $5 welcome bonus without making a deposit. This is really great. After that I deposited in my account. I have plan to open an unlimited account in FBS.

right,, all the things that FBS give to us is really helpfull to help our trading... FBS really care about us... thanks FBS ^^

When FBS will launch trading platform for Symbian device? I use a Nokia smart phone and I will like to use FBS terminal in my phone. Thanks.

are it comfortable to trading with smart phone??? i never try it before ^^

are it comfortable to trading with smart phone??? i never try it before ^^

Yes, trading with smart phone is comfortable. Although it can't be compared with FBS trader for PC because with smartphone, we won't get full charting facility. But it will allow us to modify our running trades/ close trades from anywhere.

FBS arranges every first week of the month, Predict The NFP contest. Do you know if that contest will be arranged again in December?

Yes, trading with smart phone is comfortable. Although it can't be compared with FBS trader for PC because with smartphone, we won't get full charting facility. But it will allow us to modify our running trades/ close trades from anywhere.

FBS arranges every first week of the month, Predict The NFP contest. Do you know if that contest will be arranged again in December?

I don't really know about that but i think the contest will be arranged again in December because NFP contest is regularly contest that usually held by FBS every month ^^

Back