• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
"Add FBS as Friend": winner of this week.

Dear traders!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:100.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Kind regards,

FBS

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!
(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Here the update for the 999 contest:

2011-11-29_100646.jpg

for detail go to: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants

Here the update for the 999 contest:

2011-11-29_100646.jpg

for detail go to: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants

Frigana is rocking and other competitors have a big distance with her. But the contest has just started some days ago and result can be changed at any time. Day by day, the tension is ring.

Frigana is rocking and other competitors have a big distance with her. But the contest has just started some days ago and result can be changed at any time. Day by day, the tension is ring.

and now China trader have been leading on the first place ^^ it's more interesting, the tension is more and more high...

№ Account Country City Equity Nickname (Name)
1 206826 China Beijing 62061.59 ma_1987
2 208037 Indonesia Makassar 61241.15 Minnes
3 211076 Russian Federation Nnovgorod 55852.82 SamNN
4 210081 Indonesia Bandung 53798.77 agun_68
5 210409 Uzbekistan Fergana 49584.52 usmonov
6 209450 Kyrgyzstan Bishkek 48716.32 shirokogukov
7 210229 Russian Federation S_dubjazy 48062.84 hismatullin_83
8 209709 Malaysia Masjid_tanah 45768.06 mohamad_f_75
9 210219 Indonesia Bekasi 45696.85 teddy_75
10 211657 Kenya Nairobi 43757.03 fredrick_85

Predict NFP

nfp.jpg

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 02.12.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: Economic calendar - Analytics and market news - FBS

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 02.12.11.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

and now China trader have been leading on the first place ^^ it's more interesting, the tension is more and more high...

№ Account Country City Equity Nickname (Name)
1 206826 China Beijing 62061.59 ma_1987
2 208037 Indonesia Makassar 61241.15 Minnes
3 211076 Russian Federation Nnovgorod 55852.82 SamNN
4 210081 Indonesia Bandung 53798.77 agun_68
5 210409 Uzbekistan Fergana 49584.52 usmonov
6 209450 Kyrgyzstan Bishkek 48716.32 shirokogukov
7 210229 Russian Federation S_dubjazy 48062.84 hismatullin_83
8 209709 Malaysia Masjid_tanah 45768.06 mohamad_f_75
9 210219 Indonesia Bekasi 45696.85 teddy_75
10 211657 Kenya Nairobi 43757.03 fredrick_85

Oh my god .. Fregana has lost not only first but also 2nd, 3rd, 4th position as well. She was ahead with a big lead. I am amazed by the performance of contestants. It seems to me all best traders of the world has joined in this contest and they don't give any smallest opportunity to others. Top 10 traders already increased balance by over 430%

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and add FBS as friend !!!

Facebook​

The most large-scale social network Facebook lets you meet activity of the FBS . Communicate, take part in our contests, share your experience with traders from all over the world and have fun.

Twitter​

Be hip to the latest news from FBS on-line. Microblogging service Twitter gives you an opportunity not to miss all the innovations from FBS . Follow FBS in Twitter and you will be always the first to know everything.

• We do appreciate all our clients
  • It is important for us to know all the feedbacks, because we always listen to your advices and recommendations.
  • We want the work with us to bring you maximal satisfaction. That is why we do our best to know your better.
  • We strive to let you know more about our work and give you the possibility to address us in a friendly way. We are always there for you.
  • We will be happy to communicate with you in official pages of FBS in social networks, receive your feedbacks and commentaries in blogs.
  • We offer you to add FBS as Friend in Facebook, follow us in Twitter and participate in our special contests:

Add FBS as Friend

100000th anniversary account is now opened!!!

Dear friends!

FBS is growing rapidly and becomes more popular among Forex traders. Now more than 100000 of trading accounts are opened in FBS!

We are happy to announce that in November the anniversary accounts were opened:
The owner of 99999th lucky account is Nurul Asyikin, a trader from Malaysia.
The owner of 100000th lucky account is Aryadi, a trader from Indonesia.
Both get 500 USD to their accounts for trading. We are sure that such a lucky start of their trading with FBS will bring the best results.

We met our happy traders in FBS representative offices and ask them to share their impressions and Forex experience with us.

The owner of 99999th lucky account is a trader from Malaysia.
Nurul Asyikin

Q:How long have you been trading in the Forex market? What enticed you to start trading?

A:Well, I’ve been trading for about half a year. My friend has been trading Forex for 2-3 years, his trading is very profitable. I decided to know more about it and try.

Q:What is so attractive about Forex market?

A:Forex market is very attractive because of the possibility to get some extra money and extensive experience.

Q:How did you get to know about FBS?

A:When I collected information about Forex I also used forums to know more about Forex trading, strategies, secrets. Somewhere I found a thread about FBS, there was lots of useful information for me. After studying its trading conditions I understood that I had found a perfect broker for me.

Q:Please share your Forex trading experience with our customers.

A:After several attempts of manual trading I decided to automate my trading to spend less time in front of my computer, because I prefer short-term intraday trading. That is why now I use Expert Advisor that meets all my demands.

Q:What kind of trader are you?

A:I am a woman-trader (laughing). Actually, I think that a woman may be better in trading than a man. She needs just to control her emotions.

Q:In your opinion, what qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:First of all you should study Forex, all the theory. After that you need practice. And certainly, I can do nothing without luck.

The owner of 100000th lucky account is a trader from Indonesia.
Aryadi

Q:How long have you been trading in the Forex market? What enticed you to start trading?

A:I’ve been trading in Forex since 2009. I heard about exchange market long time ago, but I got to know about capacity to trade Forex via Internet by chance. I came across one broker advertising offering something.

Q:What is so attractive about Forex market?

A:If I didn’t answer “Money”, I would be a liar.

Q:How did you get to know about FBS?

A:I’ve heard a lot about this broker, some of my friends have already had trading accounts in FBS and they are very satisfied. My old broker disappointed me with constant re-quotes and delays with withdrawals, so I followed my friends’ advice and finally I am a part of FBS. With such a lucky account number I have no doubts in my success.

Q:Please share your Forex trading experience with our customers.

A:My trading strategy is based on predicting of trends with the help of graphical analysis. It enables me to earn lots of pips per one order. As a rule I don’t trade when there is lack of trends.

Q:What kind of trader are you?

A:I am very patient and disciplined trader. I always think before I act.

Q:In your opinion, what qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:I think a trader to be successful should be stick to one’s strategy, plan. Don’t come under sudden determination influence. Listen to nobody! Make a decision based on your own experience.

fbs-2.gif

FBS cordially congratulates the two happy traders and wishes them Finance, Freedom and Success!

Who will become the next happy owner of the lucky account?

100000th anniversary account is now opened!!!

Its great to know that FBS has now over 1,00,000 traders. FBS got so many traders within very short time. I think they got this success due to their professionalism, service and commitment to traders. In future days, I hope FBS will provide same superb trading facility.

Predict NFP and win the prize!!!

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for June.
fbs.gif

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 2nd of December in our Facebook official group page http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521
“Predict NFP” contest details: Predict NFP - Contests - FBS

Back