• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Account number 9607711 I began trading in this account with little amount of money. Now I begin getting more involved and consequently making bigger orders, still not big amount but important sums for me ... and what if I had put much bigger sums? maybe I was lucky that happened already.
Account number is 9607711 and the order is 222949939 of january 17th 2018 around 3pm GMT a selling order with a STOP LOSS. Stop loss has been bypassed when the long spike of price movement go and take just to the height of my selling order and ran up again, very high and steady and taking all the money without considering my stop loss which I had put in order to loose only that little amount that you put in cases where the order could only be hit and go back. And I know exactly how much is this little amount, a few euro in my case.

Dear Sir!

We have considered your claim about bespoken order (USDCAD, sell stop order), consulted with the server data, checked its log-files and come to the following conclusion.

Please, kindly note that 17:00 MetaTrader time on 17.01.2018 was the release time of several highly important news pieces in Canada, that had an extremely remarkable impact on the financial market, particularly on all currency pairs with Canadian Dollar. You can check the information about news releases with the Calendar published on our analytics page:
https://fbs.com/analytics/calendar?...urrencies][]=4&CalendarSearch[currencies][]=5 (the aforementioned news pieces are as follows: https://image.prntscr.com/image/v_aT2w90Q6_azglvJnbDBA.png )

The mentioned news pieces have caused very high volatility in the market at 17:00 and further, which resulted in significant spread widening, abrupt price movements, and price gaps. You can prove this fact with the chart in MetaTrader 4 for USDCAD: https://image.prntscr.com/image/9__hvsaaSUS4ouWRDA24Yg.png

Considering your USDCAD orders, which had Stop Loss level set by you, we would like to remind you, that according to the Customer Agreement:

4.5.2. In the cases of price gaps order execution is determined by the following rules:
<...>c) “Stop Loss” order with a level in the price gap is executed at the first quote after a price gap. In such a case a note is added to the comments (sl/gap);
d) “Buy Stop” and “Sell Stop” pending orders are executed at the first quote after the price gap. In such a case a note is added to the comments (started/gap);

The following comments in MT4 prove this point: https://image.prntscr.com/image/qM-ge9QXQTCl7wpV3hEJSg.png

Unfortunately, the price set by you for these pending orders has got into price gap, therefore they have been opened at the first valid quote after the price gap.

This is exactly how your orders were executed.

This sharp price movement in an unfavourable direction also caused your account balance to reach Stop Out level, that is why, the system closed all your orders automatically one-by-one in order to prevent your account balance from going negative.

Also, we would like to remind you that news trading is one of the most risky strategies on Forex as it bears high risks of losses.
We hope that we have managed to resolve this issue and thank you for your understanding!

Dear Sir!

We have considered your claim about bespoken order (USDCAD, sell stop order), consulted with the server data, checked its log-files and come to the following conclusion.

Please, kindly note that 17:00 MetaTrader time on 17.01.2018 was the release time of several highly important news pieces in Canada, that had an extremely remarkable impact on the financial market, particularly on all currency pairs with Canadian Dollar. You can check the information about news releases with the Calendar published on our analytics page:
https://fbs.com/analytics/calendar?calendarPeriod=17.01.2018,17.01.2018&CalendarSearch[currencies][]=4&CalendarSearch[currencies][]=5 (the aforementioned news pieces are as follows: https://image.prntscr.com/image/v_aT2w90Q6_azglvJnbDBA.png )

The mentioned news pieces have caused very high volatility in the market at 17:00 and further, which resulted in significant spread widening, abrupt price movements, and price gaps. You can prove this fact with the chart in MetaTrader 4 for USDCAD: https://image.prntscr.com/image/9__hvsaaSUS4ouWRDA24Yg.png

Considering your USDCAD orders, which had Stop Loss level set by you, we would like to remind you, that according to the Customer Agreement:

4.5.2. In the cases of price gaps order execution is determined by the following rules:
<...>c) “Stop Loss” order with a level in the price gap is executed at the first quote after a price gap. In such a case a note is added to the comments (sl/gap);
d) “Buy Stop” and “Sell Stop” pending orders are executed at the first quote after the price gap. In such a case a note is added to the comments (started/gap);

The following comments in MT4 prove this point: https://image.prntscr.com/image/qM-ge9QXQTCl7wpV3hEJSg.png

Unfortunately, the price set by you for these pending orders has got into price gap, therefore they have been opened at the first valid quote after the price gap.

This is exactly how your orders were executed.

This sharp price movement in an unfavourable direction also caused your account balance to reach Stop Out level, that is why, the system closed all your orders automatically one-by-one in order to prevent your account balance from going negative.

Also, we would like to remind you that news trading is one of the most risky strategies on Forex as it bears high risks of losses.
We hope that we have managed to resolve this issue and thank you for your understanding!
Dear amadeo!

As you probably know, ALL the cases of spikes we had were resolved in favor of clients. Including your claims as well, if I recollect you case right. You should also know that ALL the poltekfx clients' claims were also resolved in their favor.

And the very same policy is applied in all cases. Unlike the majority of brokers we are able to accept our mistakes and compensate on them if they occur.

So what makes you think and post about us as of "SL hunters", tell people to beware us, etc? Don't you think it's a bit unfair? Do you have facts behind these accusations?

Thank you

-------------------------
REPLY (please read untill bottom) : Well, this means that placing a stop loss to limit your loss to a specified amount is only something that you do and is VALID only in the case no news are released that can cause high volatility... this is what you say, in fact you say is normal, it is 'valid' that the loss clean your account notwithstanding stop losses. But news are realeased every day as we can see in the econimic calendar and even outside the economic calendar schedule. So when you place a pending order you must cancel it at every possible sign of an oncoming news, that is to say always, or you can loose everything indipendent of stop losses and trailing stops. As far as I know stop losses are not only suggested to a trader but even imposed if you want to go on with trading. These things has never happened untill I have been making little orders. And you put together observations on gaps price to combine with my orders, that you say you consulted on the server data and checked ... And what about the 'TRAILING STOPS' that I had put. You don't even mention in your 'analysis'. Haven't you read on my two orders data the following figures: I had exactly 121.04 euro, buy order loss is -45.60 and sell order loss is -158.82 and then there is a positive number, 83.38 , which was first put just under the buy order and then has been moved to the bottom. You made me loss both the buy and sell positions both with stop losses and trailing stops which have been by-passed. Buy order was a winning position if the stop trailing applied and the only way that the above numbers work is considering that +83.38 is the profit of the buy order - or what is it? - it cannot be the balance after the 45.60 loss because I had 121.04. It is a positive amount and the only calculation which works is 83.38-45.60 (this positive amount minus what you report being the loss of the buy order) + 121.04 (the initial sum, the money on the account) is exactly +158.82, exactly the sum that the sell position is able to erode, taking all the money when 'unfortunately' the long spike, now to the downwards, hit the value of the pending sell order but 'unfortunately' doesn't reach the near value that trigger the trailng stop (some other kind of gap), and then go up undisturbed jumping also the stop loss (some more gaps, how unlucky) ... with these long spike which then go all the way back up again. Unfortunatly I want to be here reporting instead of going away like so many others who don't want to lose their time. Scam is a bad word and don't want to say anymore, but leave the readers get an idea. I read something here about the stop hunting and cases on spikes that you have solved in favour of clients. Where are they, can they write and give evidence? At least with accounts like mine and there are so much, a lot, our counterpart is our broker - if you win he looses ... and he do not loose. They looses a client, many clients, but there is a massive advertisment and office representative making their best to maintain credibility on socials. There are so many like FBS, ... when money is involved ..., and what we control here? ... STAY AWAY

Last edited:
-------------------------
REPLY (please read untill bottom) : Well, this means that placing a stop loss to limit your loss to a specified amount is only something that you do and is VALID only in the case no news are released that can cause high volatility... this is what you say, in fact you say is normal, it is 'valid' that the loss clean your account notwithstanding stop losses. But news are realeased every day as we can see in the econimic calendar and even outside the economic calendar schedule. So when you place a pending order you must cancel it at every possible sign of an oncoming news, that is to say always, or you can loose everything indipendent of stop losses and trailing stops. As far as I know stop losses are not only suggested to a trader but even imposed if you want to go on with trading. These things has never happened untill I have been making little orders. And you put together observations on gaps price to combine with my orders, that you say you consulted on the server data and checked ... And what about the 'TRAILING STOPS' that I had put. You don't even mention in your 'analysis'. Haven't you read on my two orders data the following figures: I had exactly 121.04 euro, buy order loss is -45.60 and sell order loss is -158.82 and then there is a positive number, 83.38 , which was first put just under the buy order and then has been moved to the bottom. You made me loss both the buy and sell positions both with stop losses and trailing stops which have been by-passed. Buy order was a winning position if the stop trailing applied and the only way that the above numbers work is considering that +83.38 is the profit of the buy order - or what is it? - it cannot be the balance after the 45.60 loss because I had 121.04. It is a positive amount and the only calculation which works is 83.38-45.60 (this positive amount minus what you report being the loss of the buy order) + 121.04 (the initial sum, the money on the account) is exactly +158.82, exactly the sum that the sell position is able to erode, taking all the money when 'unfortunately' the long spike, now to the downwards, hit the value of the pending sell order but 'unfortunately' doesn't reach the near value that trigger the trailng stop (some other kind of gap), and then go up undisturbed jumping also the stop loss (some more gaps, how unlucky) ... with these long spike which then go all the way back up again. Unfortunatly I want to be here reporting instead of going away like so many others who don't want to lose their time. Scam is a bad word and don't want to say anymore, but leave the readers get an idea. I read something here about the stop hunting and cases on spikes that you have solved in favour of clients. Where are they, can they write and give evidence? At least with accounts like mine and there are so much, a lot, our counterpart is our broker - if you win he looses ... and he do not loose. They looses a client, many clients, but there is a massive advertisment and office representative making their best to maintain credibility on socials. There are so many like FBS, ... when money is involved ..., and what we control here? ... STAY AWAY

Dear Sir!

We beg to disagree with your point. First and foremost different news pieces may have different impact on volatility, and such impact cannot be 100% forecasted even by analysts. And, please, kindly let us repeat again: obviously the order cannot be closed by Stop Loss price, if the Stop Loss price has got into price gap (i.e. this price simply doesn’t exist). The order volume doesn’t make any difference in this case, since it cannot make any influence on the price flow. Which means that even if you used less volume, but the other data of the order remained the same, you would still have loss, unfortunately, though your loss would be less, of course.

Second, we do apologize that in our previous answer we considered only your Sell order, but as you may see, in your claim there were stated only Sell order number. Nevertheless, this Buy order also has been closed by the first valid price after the price gap, in full accordance with the terms of Customer Agreement.

Please, kindly take into consideration, that FBS company is not responsible for the price gaps.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/m8jNEtPFQNKKl5M8L4VawQ.png

As you may see, the bespoken news pieces had influence not only on FBS, but in general (the screenshot from a highly reliable off-site source “eSignal”). And you have stated absolutely correctly - such Market situation is often accompanied by multiple price gaps.

Regarding your wondering about 83.38 €, we would like to clarify, that this is the amount of funds compensated by the company, in order to set your balance from negative to zero. The following comment in MT4 proves this point:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/nYhEmpNNTgS62GnhRDiSPQ.png

According to the Customer Agreement:
3.6.5. When after a mandatory position closure the Client account has a negative balance, compensation is added to the account, which sets the account to zero. However in special cases (when the Company considers Client’s actions as intentional) the Company reserves the right to claim a debt payment from the Client.

This also proves the fact that the company has no interest in preventing client’s order to be closed by Stop Loss.

We are really sorry that such situation has happened to you and hope for your kind understanding!

Suppose the orders were 10 times more, or 20 times more ... big loss ... things staying as you say the fact remains that stop losses means nothing, they are just put there. With bigger order, say ten times more, I would have lost 1,2104 cause stop loss are bypassed and trailng stop are not triggered (the spike went much higher than my buying position -spread included. And much higher than the trailing stop and it didn't trigger) . Why does stop loss exist? How to trade without stop loss?
I really would like someone is following these conversation. You put all these 'customer agreement' to justify the nonsense. In these conditions, why should one trade with you, to grant money? What's more there is 83.38 which you granted. It's ridicolous. As for gaps I know from teaching material that it can happen that the order couldn't be opened because of the gap which put the price to high, or low, in a moment. What you don't open is only its stop loss but the order yes. When the deal is 'open my order when price is, say, 1.24, you would open by agreement at every sum higher than that, but STOP LOSSES unfortunately FALL in the GAP and by agreement MY MONEY FALLS in YOUR POCKET. Your speech is an offence to human intelligence so there's no reason to continue further. Things are so clear and in order to support what I say I would invite people to read this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fbs.44711/ a report on 'scam Alert' by Yahia, and read how fbs avoid to pay a person using this same silly strategy. Please read till the end to have the proof on how false they are in order not to pay a sum of $ 12,168 that this Yahia had won.

Suppose the orders were 10 times more, or 20 times more ... big loss ... things staying as you say the fact remains that stop losses means nothing, they are just put there. With bigger order, say ten times more, I would have lost 1,2104 cause stop loss are bypassed and trailng stop are not triggered (the spike went much higher than my buying position -spread included. And much higher than the trailing stop and it didn't trigger) . Why does stop loss exist? How to trade without stop loss?
I really would like someone is following these conversation. You put all these 'customer agreement' to justify the nonsense. In these conditions, why should one trade with you, to grant money? What's more there is 83.38 which you granted. It's ridicolous. As for gaps I know from teaching material that it can happen that the order couldn't be opened because of the gap which put the price to high, or low, in a moment. What you don't open is only its stop loss but the order yes. When the deal is 'open my order when price is, say, 1.24, you would open by agreement at every sum higher than that, but STOP LOSSES unfortunately FALL in the GAP and by agreement MY MONEY FALLS in YOUR POCKET. Your speech is an offence to human intelligence so there's no reason to continue further. Things are so clear and in order to support what I say I would invite people to read this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fbs.44711/ a report on 'scam Alert' by Yahia, and read how fbs avoid to pay a person using this same silly strategy. Please read till the end to have the proof on how false they are in order not to pay a sum of $ 12,168 that this Yahia had won.

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to ask you to keep your attention on the issue at hand, since supposing that the order was 10-20 times more is quite irrelevant and only causes confusion for other readers. It is also important to focus on your claim - referring readers to other threads, that have nothing to do with your claim (the bespoken thread describes absolutely different trading situation, that has little in common with your claim) also only makes more confusion as to what is going on.

Next, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that setting negative balance to zero, is the standard practice, used by many reliable brokers. Those 83.38 € are actual funds, that FBS paid to compensate your losses. Also, please, kindly let us clarify - we are using paragraphs from Customer Agreement for the reason that, by opening an account with the Company, a client confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted Customer agreement and, therefore, agrees with the measures that the company may take.

Regarding the gaps, yes, you are right, the gaps may occur on the order opening too. But your speculation that we supposedly could prevent your orders from opening at all is incorrect. Such pending orders as Buy Stop and Sell Stop are stop orders, which cannot be but opened. Such orders are opened at the best prices available during the execution of the order.

And Stop Loss is the market order, the price of its execution is determined by the Market and depends on a set of factors, particularly on Market volatility, which was drastically increased at that time. Unfortunately at such moments it is impossible to guarantee execution of stop orders, as well as all other Market orders. These are the commonly accepted on Forex orders execution rules. No broker can guarantee execution of orders at the set prices in such situations regardless of order volume.

Let us kindly provide you with the quote from such reliable source as Investopedia:

“A stop-loss order takes the emotion out of trading decisions and can be useful if a trader is on vacation or cannot watch his or her position. However, execution is not guaranteed, particularly in situations where trading in the stock halts or gaps down (or up) in price. <...> Price gapping is reduced in markets that trade 24 hours, such as forex and cryptocurrency. Investors still need to be aware that prices can gap below or above stop-loss orders due to adverse macro news, or times of low liquidity.” https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stop-lossorder.asp#ixzz55CO3Ub9z

We hope that this statement has managed to clear up the misunderstanding.

Moral of the story is that the money is forced into your large pocket, so large a pocket that 20 times more is considered irrelevant, and that it could be confusing ...because people must think that they are investing instead. As for stop loss seems like you pay the cashier for a coffee but then the coffee cannot be executed by the barman because of two many clients so bye bye. You remarked ahead during this conversation that: " ...kindly let us repeat again: obviously the order cannot be closed by Stop Loss price if the Stop Loss price has got into price gap (i.e. this price simply doesn’t exist)" Well, also the buy stop price got into the price gap, as you also say,and simply does not exist, BUT THIS ONE YOU OPENED without stop loss that I had tied to it. You said you opened it at another a price (a price where I would consider selling instead of buying, and always with a stop loss) In this case it is not my order, maybe yours. However I said instead that, as for the buying order, the price went higher from opening, and that it was in winning position considering also the spread, and that the trailing stop I had put should have worked and stop a profit. You say NOTHING about TRAILING STOPS that I had put, never, from the beginning. As for the selling order .. well I don't need to repeat ... same thing regarding stop loss in the gap but order opened without it. Stop loss are said to be an invaluable tool to protect your capital. Here you see how it in fact protects your "invested capital" All of it can be wiped out and you will discover later what kind of rule agreement they are able to catch in order to steal it. Because it's a robbing mister FBS. The case of Yahia that you say belongs to other threads is to show again how you, and for sure so many other brokers, can simply take money or don't pay and then find how to say that you have done everything according to the rules. Now up to the trader to demonstrate it's not, or that some other rules apply. You should hire a lawyer ...but there not need because it is clear what is the game here.

Moral of the story is that the money is forced into your large pocket, so large a pocket that 20 times more is considered irrelevant, and that it could be confusing ...because people must think that they are investing instead. As for stop loss seems like you pay the cashier for a coffee but then the coffee cannot be executed by the barman because of two many clients so bye bye. You remarked ahead during this conversation that: " ...kindly let us repeat again: obviously the order cannot be closed by Stop Loss price if the Stop Loss price has got into price gap (i.e. this price simply doesn’t exist)" Well, also the buy stop price got into the price gap, as you also say,and simply does not exist, BUT THIS ONE YOU OPENED without stop loss that I had tied to it. You said you opened it at another a price (a price where I would consider selling instead of buying, and always with a stop loss) In this case it is not my order, maybe yours. However I said instead that, as for the buying order, the price went higher from opening, and that it was in winning position considering also the spread, and that the trailing stop I had put should have worked and stop a profit. You say NOTHING about TRAILING STOPS that I had put, never, from the beginning. As for the selling order .. well I don't need to repeat ... same thing regarding stop loss in the gap but order opened without it. Stop loss are said to be an invaluable tool to protect your capital. Here you see how it in fact protects your "invested capital" All of it can be wiped out and you will discover later what kind of rule agreement they are able to catch in order to steal it. Because it's a robbing mister FBS. The case of Yahia that you say belongs to other threads is to show again how you, and for sure so many other brokers, can simply take money or don't pay and then find how to say that you have done everything according to the rules. Now up to the trader to demonstrate it's not, or that some other rules apply. You should hire a lawyer ...but there not need because it is clear what is the game here.

Dear Sir

First and foremost we would like to clarify that we do understand your frustration and really sorry that such situation has taken place. In no way we mock the volume of your order. What we were implying is that now speaking about supposed situation is misleading, since we are trying to find resolution for one specific issue, not supposed one.

Seems like our previous replies were not quite explicit and we paid attention mostly to Stop Loss questions, since as we understood they were you major concern, so, please, kindly let us explain the situation from the very beginning.

We may assure you that both of your orders (USDCAD, buy stop with Stop Loss and sell stop with Stop Loss) were checked by our Technical Department once again. First of all, please, kindly let us clarify why we didn’t mention that your orders had Trailing Stop: Trailing Stop works in client terminal, not at the server like Stop Loss, for example. After each automatic Stop Loss order modification, a record will be made in the terminal journal (this information you can find in your MT4 User guide, if you click on F1, https://image.prntscr.com/image/WFFD28M6R9GZohHaJQdpcQ.png). This means that on the server side the record is just about Stop Loss order modification, i.e. broker cannot see if the order had Trailing Stop or not.

Next, let’s take a closer look on the comments to your buy and sell orders in MT4: both of your orders were closed with comment [sl/gap] [started/gap] [sl].
As you remember such comment is stated in case “Buy Stop” and “Sell Stop” pending orders are executed at the first quote after the price gap. This means that opening of both of your orders has got into price gap as well as Stop Loss that you have set.

Let’s see what has happened with Buy Stop order for example: you ordered to buy, when the price reaches the set level 1.24724 with Stop Loss at 1.24709; the moment the price has become higher than 1.24724 level, the server has sent the request to execute this order to our contractor (liquidity provider). Unfortunately, in the situation of important news release it is impossible to know for sure if the order will be opened higher or lower than Stop Loss level due to the price gaps. In this case, since at the moment of execution there were no 1.24724 price (it fell into gap due to extremely high volatility), your order has been executed at the first quote after the price gap, which is 1.25117.

FBS company uses generally accepted Market execution of the orders. Such pending orders as Buy Stop and Sell Stop are stop orders, which cannot be but opened. Such orders are opened at the best prices available during the execution of the order (you can learn more about this, if you read articles about Order Book, https://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/order-book.asp - this article as an example). It means that we cannot but execute your order, but the execution price may differ from the set one.

Your order has been opened by a higher price, at that time Stop Loss price hasn’t fallen into gap yet, but Stop Loss was executed in 2 seconds, when Market price has changed it’s direction and started to fall drastically. If not for this fall, your order would have been closed by Stop Loss.

As for “that the trailing stop I had put should have worked and stop a profit” - here is what we see in log files:
2018.01.17 16:59:46.125 '9607711': open order #222950083
2018.01.17 16:59:46.444 '9607711': modify order #222950083, buy 0.40 USDCADm at 1.25117, sl: 1.24709 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 1.25124 tp: 0.00000
As you see, in around 300 milliseconds the server has received your order to change the Stop Loss level. We may assume that this modification was triggered by Trailing Stop. Since your Stop Loss level has been changed, it proves that your Trailing Stop “has worked”.

We do hope that now you see that your orders were executed according to the generally accepted Market execution rules.

My name is Joseph and my fbs account number is 300366840. Traders please, beware of this company and others that operate like them.

Two things that I have learned from forex brokers if you want professional and reliable service

* Don't dive into a whirlpool of bonuses. Many unreliable broker will use a bonus scheme to trap traders, which works for them.
* Professional brokers will never ask you to walk on smoldering coal in the name of Terms and Conditions just so you can withdraw your money.

Now, talking about FBS. Hmmm...where do I start?! SMH. Yes, run from them and never look back!!!
I got hooked up in their $50 bonus scheme, opened and verified my account. After trading with the bonus and making profit which is now enough for withdrawal. I decided to make a real deposit through cardpay and also test their withdrawal process. Things I found out are unbelievable. I can't withdraw profits made from the bonus and the money which I deposited. I was asked to attach both-side copy of the card I used for making deposit. Seriously, why?

I have an account with other brokers who won't offer any bonus, not even on deposits. But they are very reliable, no stories when you want to withdraw as I have withdrawn twice from them.

No financial institution will ask you for a copy of your credit/debit card. This is how your card details can be sold on the darknet. FBS ARE SCAMMERS, BEWARE. YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED OF EVEN YOUR OWN MONEY. DON'T TRUST ANY BROKER OFFERING BONUS BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH IT. RUNAWAY AND AVOID FBS.

My name is Joseph and my fbs account number is 300366840. Traders please, beware of this company and others that operate like them.

Two things that I have learned from forex brokers if you want professional and reliable service

* Don't dive into a whirlpool of bonuses. Many unreliable broker will use a bonus scheme to trap traders, which works for them.
* Professional brokers will never ask you to walk on smoldering coal in the name of Terms and Conditions just so you can withdraw your money.

Now, talking about FBS. Hmmm...where do I start?! SMH. Yes, run from them and never look back!!!
I got hooked up in their $50 bonus scheme, opened and verified my account. After trading with the bonus and making profit which is now enough for withdrawal. I decided to make a real deposit through cardpay and also test their withdrawal process. Things I found out are unbelievable. I can't withdraw profits made from the bonus and the money which I deposited. I was asked to attach both-side copy of the card I used for making deposit. Seriously, why?

I have an account with other brokers who won't offer any bonus, not even on deposits. But they are very reliable, no stories when you want to withdraw as I have withdrawn twice from them.

No financial institution will ask you for a copy of your credit/debit card. This is how your card details can be sold on the darknet. FBS ARE SCAMMERS, BEWARE. YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED OF EVEN YOUR OWN MONEY. DON'T TRUST ANY BROKER OFFERING BONUS BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH IT. RUNAWAY AND AVOID FBS.

Dear Sir!

We are sorry to hear that you are not quite pleased with our bonus, though, as far as we see, with the help of your trading skills and our bonus you have made a remarkable profit.
Please, kindly let us clarify the situation here.

As far as we can see from our system, you have made profit with our 50$ bonus in amount of 706.35$ and made a deposit via card in amount of 1$.

The documents needed for withdrawal has been successfully confirmed and you have been asked to withdraw the sum of your deposit back to your card first, since withdrawal via card is a priority.
We would like to remind you, that CardPay is a payment system, that allows only a refund of the deposited funds.

This means that you can withdraw via card only the sum not exceeding the sum of your deposit (up to 100% of the initial deposit can be withdrawn back to the card).
The amount over the initial deposit (profit) can be withdrawn to other payment system.

Also, please, kindly be reminded that according to the Customer Agreement:

5.2.7. If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is required to process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date and cardholder’s signature.
This information is needed for security reasons, and it is a common procedure for withdrawals via card.

Kindly note, that CVC/CVV code on the back side of the card should be covered, though the back side of your card should be signed, since without it the card is considered invalid. If you check the back side of your card you will be the special field, where your signature should be and a note "Not valid unless signed". This is the very reason why your recent withdrawal request has been declined: "Your credit card is not valid unless signed. Please sign the back side of the card and repeat a request to VISA/MasterCard / CardPay."

Thus, in a case like this all you need to do is make another withdrawal request via CardPay in amount of 1$ (the sum of your deposit) with attached signed back side of the card you used for deposit. After this you can withdraw the rest of your profit via other electronic payment system.

We hope we have managed to resolve this situation.

Wishing you happy and profitable trading.
FBS Official

Back