• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I'm tried to use FBS 1 months. I Think FBS new best brokerage. Their CS is nice and fast to answer client question. Their WD is under 24 hours (2-3 hours done) and quicky processed. No Requote during NFP in last day
Hope They keep their performance and not being scam

Becareful on using this broker as they have started using those stop hunting tactics in the last few days. Spikes emerged from nowhere to strike your stop losess.. so becareful. To those who already got hit by this FBS broker a.k.a. poltekfx before, please beware!

Becareful on using this broker as they have started using those stop hunting tactics in the last few days. Spikes emerged from nowhere to strike your stop losess.. so becareful. To those who already got hit by this FBS broker a.k.a. poltekfx before, please beware!
Dear amadeo!

As you probably know, ALL the cases of spikes we had were resolved in favor of clients. Including your claims as well, if I recollect you case right. You should also know that ALL the poltekfx clients' claims were also resolved in their favor.

And the very same policy is applied in all cases. Unlike the majority of brokers we are able to accept our mistakes and compensate on them if they occur.

So what makes you think and post about us as of "SL hunters", tell people to beware us, etc? Don't you think it's a bit unfair? Do you have facts behind these accusations?

Thank you

So far so good

I just started using fbs about 1 week ago, gave me $5 bonus and 25% deposit bonus, there's no requote, no funny spread so far so good, i am still trying to see how good they are before adding more money to my account, i plan to have various accounts with them on a long term plan.

you can hedge, scalp no matter how low your account balance is (except your balance is in red or margin below normal)

It was not so easy for me to found a broker to feel comfortable with. With FBS I feel that they respect my trades and my money. Their customer service is willing to help with any problems. Ease and speed of access to trade, deposit and withdrawal funds.
I would definitely recommend you FBS.

Last edited:
fbs gives me 1622 bid and 1632 ask price in Gold and they say

"trading gold is 10 pips sir "

sorry but this is amateur´s speaking in livechat .. it was my second livechat session regarding this issue

waiting for investigation compliant mail ... let´s see

what i dont like is that "forexmania" has only 1 post .--. other reviews i cant give becasue iam only live micro and only for 3 weeks

thanks!

hai ,,, FBS is really a good broker... it give us trader many advantages for trading ^^

when u are the ceo - yes it is true it is good

when you are a client "90% chance you get scammed"
is anybody belive what a person called lollabun writes with 1 Post

Back