• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS Deleted all my profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I think FBS paid all your $200,000 deleted profits back, so you making a positive post for FBS, you supporting FBS, still, FBS not paid my deleted profits back, after he will give my profits back, I too support FBS like you. If they had any technical issues, they need to disable zero spread ac, they need to remove zero spread ac from their website, why they allowed peoples to trade using that type ac? so it's not my mistake. and they just saying stories to not give my profits back, now you too supporting him. Then why you created Case against FBS in FPA?
Technical problems date did not pay me a profit. He gave me $ 77,000. Because I understand these technical issues. (LP Market Data Feeder and FBS Market Feeder Data Level is Wrong, but All is Good Now. Fbs Market Data and LP Market Data Feed is 100% Equal. Trade again with fbs. I believe you will be fine. don’t try delete your time. and close this case .
Believe me it will be good for you.

I think FBS paid all your $200,000 deleted profits back, so you making a positive post for FBS, you supporting FBS, still, FBS not paid my deleted profits back, after he will give my profits back, I too support FBS like you. If they had any technical issues, they need to disable zero spread ac, they need to remove zero spread ac from their website, why they allowed peoples to trade using that type ac? so it's not my mistake. and they just saying stories to not give my profits back, now you too supporting him. Then why you created Case against FBS in FPA?
This technical issuce date has not added profit .But check the new trade. The new order profits have paid for me.

This technical issuce date has not added profit .But check the new trade. The new order profits have paid for me.

That video not have profit deleted trades.. all trades showing profits.. so where is technical issue deleted trades? I never used mobile terminal so little confusing

Dear ForexPeaceArmy pls check my screenshots and above link Mr.Gayanlakshantha trying to divert my case.. i don't know what is the reason.. if FBS delete his profits broker becomes scam.. if fbs delete others profit he saying technical issue.. i don't understand what he is coming to say.. Maybe now Gayanlakshantha becomes fbs staff. Pls check my attached screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-16-13-41-33-140_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-13-41-33-140_com.android.chrome.png
    901.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2019-12-16-13-43-35-550_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-16-13-43-35-550_com.android.chrome.png
    291.9 KB · Views: 13
Dear ForexPeaceArmy pls check my screenshots and above link Mr.Gayanlakshantha trying to divert my case.. i don't know what is the reason.. if FBS delete his profits broker becomes scam.. if fbs delete others profit he saying technical issue.. i don't understand what he is coming to say.. Maybe now Gayanlakshantha becomes fbs staff. Pls check my attached screenshots.
After a long conversation with fbs, I realized my mistake.

After a long conversation with fbs, I realized my mistake.
Just now I saw your profile, your full-time job posting case against brokers, and telling all brokers scam, recently you filed a case against Qtimefx, why are you making like that? all brokers same like FBS very good brokers, why you damaging their names after finally realizing your mistake? Pls tell the truth, why are you supporting FBS? I know they send you here to divert my case, you both are joined together to scam me. I lost my confidence. FBS using new tricks to escape from this case by using you. last Friday I invited FBS to this thread through Messenger, Telegram, Live chat and Mail, no proper response from them till now, today you coming here and supporting FBS, so I had doubt with you, FBS sent you here to divert this case for escaping.

Just now I saw your profile, your full-time job posting case against brokers, and telling all brokers scam, recently you filed a case against Qtimefx, why are you making like that? all brokers same like FBS very good brokers, why you damaging their names after finally realizing your mistake? Pls tell the truth, why are you supporting FBS? I know they send you here to divert my case, you both are joined together to scam me. I lost my confidence. FBS using new tricks to escape from this case by using you. last Friday I invited FBS to this thread through Messenger, Telegram, Live chat and Mail, no proper response from them till now, today you coming here and supporting FBS, so I had doubt with you, FBS sent you here to divert this case for escaping.
Be patient. Everything's gonna be alright.

Back