• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS Deleted all my profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
May i know, do have client or customer not yet correct on this situation and waiting for deduct profit.refer your statement "more than half year" and "1 up to 50 lot". Do @FBS Official Rep correct them or just correct @ganthiraj only ? Why only correct the loss order that is the question.
Hi!
Could you kindly clarify your question, please? What do you mean by “waiting for deduct”? What do you refer to with your question about “only correct loss order”?
The situation with Mr. Ganthi Raj account has been fixed on 01.05.2018, the following day the issue has been registered, as it has been written previously.
All the registered clients’ orders opened and closed at the moment of irregular market conditions have been cancelled on 01.05.2018 according to the Customer Agreement notwithstanding the fact if they were closed with profit or loss.
Thank you for your answer in advance!

@FBS Official Rep Ok I agree with you, I traded in off quotes market so you deleted all my profits, then why you deleted @Gayanlakshantha account profits? He too traded in off Quotes market? or you have some other different stories for him? So your broker full for errors? FBS broker filled with many technical mistakes? When is FBS broker going to become complete Good broker? Why always technical issues faced by good trades? why not bad traders not facing any technical problems in FBS? due to they are Bad Traders?

@FBS Official Rep Ok I agree with you, I traded in off quotes market so you deleted all my profits, then why you deleted @Gayanlakshantha account profits? He too traded in off Quotes market? or you have some other different stories for him? So your broker full for errors? FBS broker filled with many technical mistakes? When is FBS broker going to become complete Good broker? Why always technical issues faced by good trades? why not bad traders not facing any technical problems in FBS? due to they are Bad Traders?
Dear Ganthi Raj.
As we have already said in the previous reply, the situation with @Gayanlakshantha has nothing in common with your situation, except for the fact that the orders @Gayanlakshantha had closed or opened during the trading on off-market quotes have been cancelled as well. It's a normal regulation of such cases, the same as in your situation. Quotes lagging and irregular market conditions are different cases and cannot be compared. In both cases FBS acted strictly according to the Customer Agreement and explained its actions in full. No broker is impervious to such situations, but FBS does its best to enhance the systems and takes all the necessary measures so such issues would not arise.

Hi!
Could you kindly clarify your question, please? What do you mean by “waiting for deduct”? What do you refer to with your question about “only correct loss order”?
The situation with Mr. Ganthi Raj account has been fixed on 01.05.2018, the following day the issue has been registered, as it has been written previously.
All the registered clients’ orders opened and closed at the moment of irregular market conditions have been cancelled on 01.05.2018 according to the Customer Agreement notwithstanding the fact if they were closed with profit or loss.
Thank you for your answer in advance!
Noted.

Last edited:
@FBS Official Rep bro will you clarify.. your off-quote market continued for how many days from 30.04.2018 to ? Or just this mistake happened in 30.04.2018? MT4 Server time 23.59 off qoutes market stopped? Next day 01.05.2018 server time 00.00 fbs mt4 servers became normal?

@FBS Official Rep bro will you clarify.. your off-quote market continued for how many days from 30.04.2018 to ? Or just this mistake happened in 30.04.2018? MT4 Server time 23.59 off qoutes market stopped? Next day 01.05.2018 server time 00.00 fbs mt4 servers became normal?
Dear Mr. Ganthi Raj,You can check this information in your trading terminal. The last canceled order was opened on 01.05.2018 00:01:49 and closed on 01.05.2018 00:04:03.

Dear Mr. Ganthi Raj,You can check this information in your trading terminal. The last canceled order was opened on 01.05.2018 00:01:49 and closed on 01.05.2018 00:04:03.
I not seen any trades at server time 00.01:49 to 00:04:03.. pls see my screenshot, and I just asked when your off quotes movement problem solved? at which time your FBS server became normal that day 30.04.2018?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2176.jpg
    Screenshot_2176.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 14
Dear Mr. Ganthi Raj,
as we have already replied in the previous comment, the last canceled order was opened on 01.05.2018 00:01:49 and closed on 01.05.2018 00:04:03. The order number is 102677950. This was the time after which the market conditions has returned to regular. All orders traded during irregular market conditions you can see in your trading terminal and in the trading statement which you have sent to this thread.

In your screenshot the orders are sorted by price. Please, sort them by time and you will be able to find the order in question.

Attachments

• download (3).png
    download (3).png
    225.1 KB · Views: 9
Dear Mr. Ganthi Raj,
as we have already replied in the previous comment, the last canceled order was opened on 01.05.2018 00:01:49 and closed on 01.05.2018 00:04:03. The order number is 102677950. This was the time after which the market conditions has returned to regular. All orders traded during irregular market conditions you can see in your trading terminal and in the trading statement which you have sent to this thread.

In your screenshot the orders are sorted by price. Please, sort them by time and you will be able to find the order in question.

@FBS Official Rep Ohh understand bro, after my last trade at 00.01was closed, FBS servers becomes normal, so really I was unlucky... if I was traded after 01.05.2018 server time 00.30 means my profits not deleted by you...! Am I right? My total orders were traded at the wrong market condition.

@FBS Official Rep Ohh understand bro, after my last trade at 00.01was closed, FBS servers becomes normal, so really I was unlucky... if I was traded after 01.05.2018 server time 00.30 means my profits not deleted by you...! Am I right? My total orders were traded at the wrong market condition.
That's correct and it is also proved by your trading statement - none of the orders opened/closed after 01.05.2018 00:04:03 were cancelled notwithstanding if they were profitable or not.

Back