• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS Deleted all my profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:28 AM

Wow FBS,

So to sum up,
It so happens Mr @ganthiraj made huge profits but unfortunately happened during the so called off-market quotes with specific time frames (almost tailor made) to when he made huge profitable trades so you had to delete all the profits. What are the odds of that.. hmm okay..

But wait It just ALSO happened when Mr @Gayanlakshantha made a huge profits AND lo and behold, it was during unfortunate off-market quotes with specific time frames so you also had to delete all the profits. He had to fight for what rightfully his before you reinstate some of them.

And they say lightning cant strike twice.. hell in this case I would not be surprised if more comes..

Do right by your clients before you lose anymore credibility than you already have

@FBS Official Rep has probably been one of the more honest "hybrid" brokers. I do disagree strongly with several of their risk decisions, but at least they do seem to come to the forums and explain their actions with some plausible logic. That does count for something on FPA, and I can appreciate this effort.

IMHO and experience, it's not a big deal to be a hybrid broker persay, just be honest about all of the rules to your clients. Don't stick your foot out and trip up the client.

My understanding is that @Gayanlakshantha is still active there, but the execution times are higher.

As it has been told already previously in this thread, the situation with Mr. Gayan Lakshantha has nothing in common with Mr. Ganthi Raj’s situation, except for the fact that the orders Mr. Gayan Lakshantha had closed or opened during the trading on off-market quotes have been cancelled as well.
Quotes lagging and irregular market conditions are different cases and cannot be compared. In both cases FBS acted strictly according to the Customer Agreement and explained its actions in full. No broker is impervious to such situations, but FBS does its best to enhance the systems and takes all the necessary measures so such issues would not arise.

@ganthiraj allow let me to suggest one thing if you are still bothered.

if you could find any other FBS clients, one would be sufficient, or plea to any FBS members here, FBS forum, discord etc which also traded during these so called off market quotes and the trades stands. It would be interesting if @FBS Official Rep can still copy-paste his reply over and over.

I've told people over and over, first hand evidence is the best. I will be dropping an article shortly on how to record your desktop screen to collect evidence.

Back