FBS indonesia scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Deh4iwaM

Recruit
FBS indonesia SCAM, it happened to me when i deposit at 26 jan 2015 they do not admit my deposit even i have send the transfer slip to proof the deposits
HIJAUTUKAR SCAM, INDONESIA FBS TRADER... QUIT ASAP...

pls do detail the claim and you can go ahead and give them a review for it to serve as reference for future traders, let us know how thing turn out.

FBS indonesia SCAM, it happened to me when i deposit at 26 jan 2015 they do not admit my deposit even i have send the transfer slip to proof the deposits

Did you deposit via bank? it may take some time in some cases. Why are you calling them scam before you are sure about it?

I`m repeating Master Yoda`s question, How do you deposited ?

And any news on your deposit so far ?

Please give a proof and more detailed about your scam case, it should be better.

I am an official FBS representative, and although this comment was made a long time ago, I want to state (for the readers that may not scroll all the way down) the creator did not come back with details - reason being, I believe, is that the funds were indeed deposited.

Back