1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FBS is a No 1 rated Scam.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Mike Jnr Onyinye Emeh, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Mike Jnr Onyinye Emeh

i joined them 2 weeks ago.
    deposited with $187 dollar through Liberty Reserve. i tried to make several withdrawals and i was always rejected, saying that they have not seen my feed back. when i was able to get their feed back i was now told i can not withdraw by Liberty reserve but buy bank wire. i made another withdrawal.
    the withdrawal kept taking ages. until when i was to trade the US nonfarm employment release.
    as at this time my account was now $1622.
    i entered my order at 2011.08.05.15:29 with Lot 3.0 USD/JPY Sell price 78.54 and stop loss 78.64 with TP 77.95. when the news came out. i just saw that i had a loss of -1482.33 and my balance with the bonus was 139.91. That is to say that my stop loss was not acknowledged. i spoke to them and they said there was a gap. and so there is nothing that can be done about that.
    i have seen traders make returns when things like this happen. and why should FBS be different . trying to use an agreement act to back up there fruadlent act.
    Please if you are having any sufficient funds with them i will advice you withdraw it before they wipe your account away with such excuse and then refer you to their agreement act.
    This is too bad of FBS . i am really disappointed.
    i wonder how brokers like this will still be working.
    This can actually make a man commit suicide.
    Traders be careful of this broker FBS.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Real gaps can happen if there is a surprise with NFP.

In general, if you are having trouble getting money out of your broker, the first thing you should do is stop trading the account.

3. FBS.com Official

FBS.com Official FBS Representative

Dear sir,
    Before you grant us with an honour to be a "no 1 rated scam", would you kindly let us know your account number, orders' numbers and other details of the case?

: fbs, fbs.com