FBS is scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hi, I definitely tried that to no luck. I even tried to chat with one of your agents on your e-chat. I have long given up on you guys, and would recommend the highest level of caution dealing with any binary firm that is not your local bank, OR at least FULLY REGULATED and LOCATED in your OWN country,

Best,
-ScamXposR

Thank you, we wish you happy and profitable trading.
FBS Official

Yes, and make sure not to end up with usual Scammerland deal
http://www.porat-lawfirm.com/practices-2/forex/forex-regulation/belize/
http://www.porat-lawfirm.com/category/attorneys/
.....take a close look at their expertise

in event you made a deposit with your CC for the other account, the merchant already holds your data, best call up your Bank or CC company, ask them about these company T/C request as copying mailing your CC data, sound’s completely criminal to me !

in case your CC show future fraudulent charges, inform your Bank right away.

Please do let us know if you require any help or assistance.
Thank you
FBS Official

Hello 4evermaat,

We are happy to hear out your opinion on this matter. Though we beg to disagree. Please, kindly take into consideration, that 50$ bonus doesn’t require any deposits. The profit from this bonus can be withdrawn after 2 lots are traded, and profit reaches over $25. Depositing to the bonus account is available, but not obligatory.
Also, all conditions are available for review before opening bonus account, i.e. a client can read them beforehand and decide if they fit his/her criteria or not. Also, we may assure you that we never tried to “confuse conditions” and bespoken condition was from the very beginning of the bonus launching.

As for withdrawal, you are absolutely right - a client should be able to withdraw his/her deposited funds, and as you may see, the customer was not prohibited to withdraw his deposit, we just asked him to provide the documents for security reasons and withdraw to the payment system, which was used for deposit. Again, we beg to disagree with your point of view that the company must request card scans upfront. The company must give notice to the customer, that the documents will be required, and in our case any client can find such notice in the Customer Agreement. Upon reading which he/she can decide if he/she wants to provide such documents and, therefore, deposit by card or not.

Thank you
FBS Official

I suppose that traders are allowed to get themselves ripped off if they want to. All verifications are done initially before accepting deposits to Know Your Customer. This also prevents any funny business after the fact in case the customer turns out to be profitable afterall or needs to make a simple withdraw request. Why would you accept money from someone [that you have a fiduciary responsibility] and you don't know properly?

But of course brokers who aim to scam their clients will have a different opinion on how to run a brokerage....one that favors the brokerage ability to hold onto client funds as long as possible?

I suppose that traders are allowed to get themselves ripped off if they want to. All verifications are done initially before accepting deposits to Know Your Customer. This also prevents any funny business after the fact in case the customer turns out to be profitable afterall or needs to make a simple withdraw request. Why would you accept money from someone [that you have a fiduciary responsibility] and you don't know properly?

But of course brokers who aim to scam their clients will have a different opinion on how to run a brokerage....one that favors the brokerage ability to hold onto client funds as long as possible?

Dear Sir!

As you have mentioned above, all the verifications should be processed beforehand. This is needed for customer's funds security and Company's funds security as well. All the more so, since the customer is the party in interest, it is on his/her behalf to read the Customer Agreement before depositing any funds.

More than that, this is prevalent practice to request the scanned copy of the card in order to prevent any fraud from the customer's side as well as from preventing Company being involved in any kind of fraudulent activity. And this is not the opportunity to "rip off" the client, since in any scenario the Company will return funds back to the card (but in case the client provides the card scans, he/she will be able to use this card for deposit and withdrawal again).

I recently had a similar problem with FBS with this "Computer/IP" because me and my big brother use the Same computer so technically, because my brother registered for your bonus, I'm restricted to test your services and essential there you lose me as a potential client. I'm not criticizing but I think that is a flawed agreement, so given my reasons I would agree with these gentle that you are scammer because of that simply limitations and people who would read this thread will automatically try to avoid your services.

I recently had a similar problem with FBS with this "Computer/IP" because me and my big brother use the Same computer so technically, because my brother registered for your bonus, I'm restricted to test your services and essential thereyou lose me as a potential client. I'm not criticizing but I think that is a flawed agreement, so given my reasons I would agree with these gentle that you are scammer because of that simply limitations and people who would read this thread will automatically try to avoid your services.

Hello Nonku

The IP/computer restriction is only for the $123 / $50 bonus promotions. This is because company FBS provides a great bonus, by proving clients with a $50 start up and a chance to make a profit without making a deposit. This does not mean, that a person can continue opening the $50 / $123 bonus account over and over again until they make the profit that they are looking for. This is a one-time deal per client. Thus, the promotion condition with IP/Computer.

We do understand that you and your brother may be using the same computer, which unfortunately violates the promotional condition. The bonus is extremely popular and we simply can not track each client and his/her family members for signs of truth vs intentional violation.

This being said, we have a lot of great services to offer you. If you are new to Forex you may try trading on a demo account, take part in webinars and seminars as well as other promotions.

I could not disagree with you more, that because of a promotional condition you have called us scammers.

We wish you good luck and hope that you will join our international family of more than 9.5 million traders.
FBS Official

Back