FBS is utter scammer

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
With CFD’s you are not buying or selling currency, but simply betting on underlying assets cross pair prize move, there are no LP’s nada ! In fact your loses are the broker’s revenue…. Capisci :)

In fact involving a conflict of interest, most likely the main reason why prohibited by US regulators (always been) and restricted on EU side….at last some little supervising actions

.... and we also know how to read their Leverage garbage rules, hum what is this ? WOW

3.7. Leverage change

3.7.1. For the Company’s Client leverage change is possible only once in 24 hours. For security reasons of trade operations performed by the Client, it is impossible to change leverage if the account is in the trade mode (there are open orders).

3.7.2. The Company is entitled to change leverage on the Client account any time without prior notification, based on the leverage limit depending on the sum of equity according to Table 1 and with prior notification according to P. 7.3.

3.7.3. The Company is entitled to apply P. 3.7.2. to already opened positions as well as to reopened positions.

Leverage Limitations up to

1:3000 $200 (US dollars) €200 (euro)

1:2000 $2000 (US dollars) €2000 (euro)

1:1000 $5000 (US dollars) 5000 € (euro)

1:500 $30000 (US dollars) 30000 € (euro)

1:200 $150000 (US dollars) 150000 € (euro)

1:100 No limitations No limitations

1:50 No limitations No limitations

3.7.4. In order to minimize Client's risks at the time of market opening on Monday, in case a Client kept open orders during the weekend, the Company reserves the right to lower the leverage and change margin requirements severalfold.

3.7.5. The leverage for the trading of Metals, CFD, and Crypto currency trading at any trading account is set at:

 1:333 for Metals;

 1:33 for CFD;

 1:3 for Crypto currencies.

Hello!

Can you kindly clarify your question/comment?

Thank you
FBS Official

Dear Sir!
You cannot be more right while saying that it is necessary to read Terms and Conditions before using any bonus. Though, please, kindly let us disagree with your statement that you necessarily need more capital than the provided bonus amount. For example, with FBS 50$ bonus a client has the possibility to withdraw profit without making any deposit by reaching the minimal profit amount and trading the needed amount of lots. The record shows that a great number of clients has withdrawn their profit gained from trading on 50$ bonus account without making any deposit. You can see it for yourself by trying this bonus: https://fbs.com/promo/bonus50

Thank you
FBS Official

Ok, fair point. This $50 bonus seems ok. But I am sure you will concur that many brokers offer the bonuses to entice trading and often under impossible conditions.

Nevertheless, I wish to clarify something. I am sure you can see how the "verification" process can be abused by brokers to make withdrawal very difficult, if not impossible. Given this, why do brokers not conduct their KYC/AML check before taking deposits? Then there will be no problems.

Furthermore, I would like to check.....my own finances are highly convoluted. I have nothing to hide but I have funds transfer occurring between myself and my best friend, as we have some informal business arrangements wrt property. Given the fact that I am in receipt of funds from him, it would appear I could run into trouble as this may be interpreted as a third party being part of my trading account???? Is this correct?

Back