FBS is utter scammer

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

NGS Samsudeen

Private, 1st Class
FBS is utter scammer and fraud they are misusing the labor of the people. recently they introduced 123 giving by them if you earn from that they will take theirs and then the people work on it can continue with the profit earned. after earn they rob it and freeze it. it happens to my Husband. they are lairs and fraud and misusing the labor

I agree something is definitely fishy with FBS. I tried their $123 bonus, and I made almost $150 profit. Then when I tried to finish signing up to withdraw the money, I wasn't able to enter my phone number to get the activation code, I tried many times and even talked with their support team. I was never able to get it so I just gave up, realizing FBS is just another scam broker like the rest.

FBS is utter scammer and fraud they are misusing the labor of the people. recently they introduced 123 giving by them if you earn from that they will take theirs and then the people work on it can continue with the profit earned. after earn they rob it and freeze it. it happens to my Husband. they are lairs and fraud and misusing the labor
Here is the link of FBS Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/fbs-official-rep.131908/ go ahead and invite him to clear the things over here.
@ FBS Official Rep, looking forward to your kind response on his issue.

Hello NGS Samsudeen

I am an official FBS representative and I will be happy to assist you. First and foremost I am sorry to hear that you are upset, but FBS is not scam. FBS has been operating globally on Financial Market since the year of 2009 and we continue to move forward by providing exceptional services for traders around the world.

I would like to ask you please, if you and your husband got acquainted with the Bonus Conditions when you started using it? You may find the condition here: https://fbs.com/promo/bonus-no-deposit as well as in your personal area, for your kind pursual.

I will be happy to check on your specific case, if you would provide me with your account number.

Thank you
FBS Official Rep.

I agree something is definitely fishy with FBS. I tried their $123 bonus, and I made almost $150 profit. Then when I tried to finish signing up to withdraw the money, I wasn't able to enter my phone number to get the activation code, I tried many times and even talked with their support team. I was never able to get it so I just gave up, realizing FBS is just another scam broker like the rest.

Hello ScamXposR

I am sorry to hear that you were having issues confirming your phone number.

I would like to help and need to check on this case for you. May I please have your account number?

Thank you
FBS Official Rep.

Hello ScamXposR

I am sorry to hear that you were having issues confirming your phone number.

I would like to help and need to check on this case for you. May I please have your account number?

Thank you
FBS Official Rep.

4480254 is my mt4 trading number, however, I can't find any trace of my trading activity, and as soon as the week was up all money from the $123 bonus including profits was withdrawn by FBS immediately, and shows $0 available to withdraw. It is money you simply can't keep or trade with.

Attachments

• fbs.png
    fbs.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
4480254 is my mt4 trading number, however, I can't find any trace of my trading activity, and as soon as the week was up all money from the $123 bonus including profits was withdrawn by FBS immediately, and shows $0 available to withdraw. It is money you simply can't keep or trade with.

Thank you, I will check on this for you and send an update as soon as possible.

Dear Sir!

First of all, thank you for contacting our customer support right away.
I see in the chat history, that our customer support manager wrote you the most common reasons why a client cannot receive the verification code.

Unfortunately, sometimes it happens due to some technical issues on provider’s side. In this case a client can request the code via voice confirmation.
To do that, you need to log into your Personal Area, press the button to Confirm phone number in the upper part of the screen, request the code again and if you still don't get an sms, you can click on "Send voice code". The page would look like this:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/0eq-kSQlSkGSBXlCZcUKZw.png

Regarding your 123$ bonus profit, we would like to remind you, that according to the rules of the bonus on the 8th day this account becomes Unlimited account, 123$ are deducted, profit is frozen. Please, kindly be noted that, according to the rules of the bonus:
Profit received on the bonus funds cannot be used in trading.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/327923f9c2d24881b015024e228b6953.png
You can see your profit here - https://my.fbs.com/bonus/bonus123

A client may withdraw it only on the 1st day of the next month according to the lots traded.
For example, if a client gets the profit of $100, he/she will need to trade 33.34 lots to withdraw it (100/3=33.34)
In order to trade the needed amount of lots a client will have to deposit to the used-to-be-bonus account or trade on any other account that have money on it.

Here you can check the rules of the bonus - https://my.fbs.com/bonus/bonus123

We hope that we have managed to clarify all the issues!

All these Rules are ridiculous, stay away from such garbage o_O
There always be rules from any broker my friend. And as per my experience so far I can suggest everyone to stay away with bonus scheme or any other that you don't understand properly. If you still want to go with such scheme then you must read T&C about it first.

Back