FBS SCAM ME AND STILL BY Tricks

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Abraham Sunday

Recruit
I am Abraham Sunday Abia
I open an account with FBS.COM with account no 270655006
They ask me to sent my selfie before they verify my account which I ddeed and my account was verify,
After trading and complete all the conditions. I request for a withdrawal which I make 369.27$ in total which 319.27 is my profit
FBS block my account and refuse my withdrawal claiming that I sent fake identity for withdrawal which they use the same identity to verify my account
Let fbs prove how I sent fake identity of which ththey use the same identity to verify my account
I want fbs.com to pay my profit

FBS.COM refuse mmy withdrawal claiming that I sent fake identity of which is the same Iidentity they use to verify my account
After completing all the conditions aand request for wwithdrawal they block my account
Why did they verify my account in the first place that after making withdrawal they block my account

FBS.COM refuse mmy withdrawal claiming that I sent fake identity of which is the same Iidentity they use to verify my account
After completing all the conditions aand request for wwithdrawal they block my account
Why did they verify my account in the first place that after making withdrawal they block my account
Here is FBS Official Rep profile link, go ahead and invite him/her to this thread.

I am Abraham Sunday Abia
I open an account with FBS.COM with account no 270655006
They ask me to sent my selfie before they verify my account which I ddeed and my account was verify,
After trading and complete all the conditions. I request for a withdrawal which I make 369.27$ in total which 319.27 is my profit
FBS block my account and refuse my withdrawal claiming that I sent fake identity for withdrawal which they use the same identity to verify my account
Let fbs prove how I sent fake identity of which ththey use the same identity to verify my account
I want fbs.com to pay my profit
Just a heads up.
I used to trade with FBS and they did the same, it was a year and a half ago. But, I was not mad and was somewhat confused. After taking a selfie identification, immediately after I'd received a ton of marketing/investment calls from nowhere reinstating that I signed up for it. I wondered if they sold our data to third parties.

Just a quick note, ID verification is a part of KYC i guess which is conducted by every broker however blocking account on making profits seem bit strange, let see if any representative from broker can come here and clear the situation of about what exactly happened.

Just a quick note, ID verification is a part of KYC i guess which is conducted by every broker however blocking account on making profits seem bit strange, let see if any representative from broker can come here and clear the situation of about what exactly happened.
Was very well noted of it. However, not the selfie I guess?

Dear Sir!
We would like to inform you that each account is submitted to a very thorough examination, which includes more that just searching for the matching IPs.
Detailed examination and comparison of the photo which you have sent for verification and the photo sent for the bonus profit withdrawal revealed that graphical editing of the first one. Here is the part where you "hold" the ID card - https://prnt.sc/m7f0js
More than that a numerous IP intercossings have been found.
Upon suspecting fraudulent activity on the Bonus account, the company reserves the right to deduct the entire bonus amount and profit made with the Bonus account without notice. In this case, the decision is beyond contestation.
FBS is not interested in deducting the funds for no reason: we do respect our clients. Nevertheless, FBS strictly checks the conditions fulfilment.

FBS is a legitimate broker, all this nonense that is being posted about FBS saying it's a scam, is pure bull****. I opened an account last week, traded the required lots and made the required profit and withdrew all my money easily without any hustle. Stop spreading lies about this Broker, let them grow for goodness sake. If you see them refusing to give you then you'd have tried to manipulate the system by creating an account under the same IP address or a fake account all together. I definitely recommend FBS guys, I will even tell my friends about it.

FBS is a legitimate broker, all this nonense that is being posted about FBS saying it's a scam, is pure bull****. I opened an account last week, traded the required lots and made the required profit and withdrew all my money easily without any hustle. Stop spreading lies about this Broker, let them grow for goodness sake. If you see them refusing to give you then you'd have tried to manipulate the system by creating an account under the same IP address or a fake account all together. I definitely recommend FBS guys, I will even tell my friends about it.

Thank you for your feedback!

We are constantly working to improve, in case you have experienced any difficulties we kindly ask you to contact our support team so that we could look into it. We wish you a successful future with FBS!

I never write (as I remember) in against or in favour of any broker but I found your comment bit harsh here. FPAis the platform where people can share their problem as well as get the solution. By just one single post praising broker get suspicious. FPA does not play one side game that`s why we always suggest OP to invite the broker to make their part and then people and FPA members can judge. It will be good if you can share some proof of having an account with FBS and it will shut others mouth :)

Back