• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS scam me they cancelled my balance 1563$ and make my account zero 0,00 simply

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Did you open two accounts from the same IP?

As for chapter 15 of FBS conditions- you mentioned just 2 accounts. So if he had 3 or more accounts is it fine? So if Mr. Soliman opens another account does this solve the problem? :)

i already have 3 accounts for me and my son also a friend so now no problem for them

Money managers would have signed LPOAs and be approved by the broker. Even then, if a money manager traded 2 (more?) accounts using this bonus program, that would appear to clearly violate the stated rules.

I have a very simple solution for you. If you want to trade multiple accounts at the same broker from the same PC, skip the bonuses.

Better yet, skip all bonuses. Virtually all of them come with too many strings attached.

Money managers would have signed LPOAs and be approved by the broker. Even then, if a money manager traded 2 (more?) accounts using this bonus program, that would appear to clearly violate the stated rules.

I have a very simple solution for you. If you want to trade multiple accounts at the same broker from the same PC, skip the bonuses.

Better yet, skip all bonuses. Virtually all of them come with too many strings attached.

Bonus is a bonus and real funds is real !
So bonuses shoudn't give broker the right to take trader's real funds!
broker can do whatever regading his bonuses even ban trader from bonus program but shoudn't touch the trader real funds
forex scam always make the bonus a stalking horse to steal people's money

by the way while they was removing my balance i was trading with no bonuses at all but only my real balance!!

It's very complicated, the question is did you trade the same positions for all accounts or each two accounts hedged each other?

If any of the accounts accepted bonuses, then you should have followed the terms. Bonus terms are generally not very fair, which is a good reason to avoid bonuses completely.

Hello everyone, this 60% Air Bag promotion was very popular and also it attracted a lot of traders who abused the bonus and the terms and conditions. That is why the promotions conditions were this strict and in case of any violation the bonus and profit was cancelled according to promotion conditions.
Also I should note that we've never canceled or deducted a trader's initial funds. A trader can always withdraw his/her own funds without any restrictions.

It's very complicated, the question is did you trade the same positions for all accounts or each two accounts hedged each other?

no sir i didn't violate or abused the bonus including traded the same positions internally or externally at all becaus i open my account in august and my friend was opening his account and liquidated in july so there is one month between trades on the two accounts
they never have an evidence prove that the same positions traded on the two account's
it is only a stalking horse to steal my hard earned money

Hello everyone, this 60% Air Bag promotion was very popular and also it attracted a lot of traders who abused the bonus and the terms and conditions. That is why the promotions conditions were this strict and in case of any violation the bonus and profit was cancelled according to promotion conditions.
Also I should note that we've never canceled or deducted a trader's initial funds. A trader can always withdraw his/her own funds without any restrictions.

we shoudn't trade for our initial deposit , right ?!

sir i was trading with no bonuses when they close my profited open position and null all the balance also i didn't know at all that log in to another account will cancel all balance because they was changing the conditions everyday or add new terms

Back