• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS scam me they cancelled my balance 1563$ and make my account zero 0,00 simply

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
FBS,

So let me sum this up:

1. The only violation by the complainer was getting more than one 60% bonus and to trade on different trading accounts

2. Other than that- there is no trading abuse whatsoever, no hedge between accounts and no arbitraging

3. If the those accounts were opened from different IP/CID each, there was no problem

Am I right?

Yes, the complainer violated the bonus conditions by receiving more than one bonus to different trading account.
There would be no problem if those trading account were opened from different IP/CID and by different people. But those bonus accounts were traded by the same person which is totally prohibited by the bonus conditions.

Hello magdysoliman

You state you opened an account no 362525, the IP addresses shown by FBS seems to suggest that logins came from Egypt & Japan :confused:

Do you have family or friends in both countries :confused:

If you dispute these IP logins can you check your log file in your computer's folder (going on the times shown on image) post #37 ;)

All other accounts seem to suggest the same thing (Egypt & Japan) :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello LIZ

I am from Egypt and trade only from egypt from my own computer and I am not use a programs to hide IP as FBS said so I am sure no IP's should appear from japan or other country I am not expert in such technical issue but if you can see ip's from country other than egypt it must be FBS lie and try to cheat us to ensure that i violate thier rules

The rules of the 60% Bonus are strict and obligatory. They are equal to every participant. And the cheating here may be revealed not only in suspicious trading activity, but in other different factors, because it is strictly forbidden to one trader to receive more than one bonus. That is why we have such a condition saying: Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.

8e0b4eaf92fe056657ca0dc1c1d54f76.png

You can see from the screenshot that there were several logs into one computer from different bonus accounts: 362525, 343162, 357319. And this is considered as a major violation of the promotion rules, because this trader received several bonuses to different accounts with different names. After he withdrawed all the profit from one account, he opened the other account for different name and received the bonus again, which was strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

What I am trying to say is that this trader is lying to us by saying that this was just a negotiation of his friend’s trades, (my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me)... First of all, according to the documents attached, your friend is a woman, you’ve probably forgotten it.

Secondly, there were not only intersections of the logs in, these two accounts (362525, 343162) have the same telephone number registered.

This trader also has another trading account at FBS: 321222. This account, by the way, has a perfect coincidence by a codeword and address with 343162 trading account.

Dear magdysoliman, we understand that this bonus was very attractive and a perfect chance to implement your fraudulent plan. But such an activity is strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

what is all these account's you try to mislead people here I have only one account number 362525
please stop this game and give me my money

FBS,

So let me sum this up:

1. The only violation by the complainer was getting more than one 60% bonus and to trade on different trading accounts

2. Other than that- there is no trading abuse whatsoever, no hedge between accounts and no arbitraging

3. If the those accounts were opened from different IP/CID each, there was no problem

Am I right?

Sir thanks a lot for your help however,I still also don't know if no bonus abuse case so why not FBS give me my profits ? why are they insist to not pay me ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is all these account's you try to mislead people here I have only one account number 362525
please stop this game and give me my money

Dear Magdy

Be sure we all stand by you in your case and you definitely have our support. However, let me clear FBS's argument. FBS is asking why the computer with cid: 93c1715a5cecc5f1971a51fd15bdfe5d (not the ips) has logged in to your account and the other mentioned accounts. The cid is the computer id which is unique for each machine. Now I'm not saying this is absolutely true, but FBS has provided a screenshot, and we can't just tell them they are lying.

Dear Magdy

Be sure we all stand by you in your case and you definitely have our support. However, let me clear FBS's argument. FBS is asking why the computer with cid: 93c1715a5cecc5f1971a51fd15bdfe5d (not the ips) has logged in to your account and the other mentioned accounts. The cid is the computer id which is unique for each machine. Now I'm not saying this is absolutely true, but FBS has provided a screenshot, and we can't just tell them they are lying.

Sir as i said I dont have much knowledge in computers also if they are sure that my computer logged on several account's may be My son or somebody else did as my son is an IB for many forex brokers here and a lot of traders around him may be he or other trader used my laptop we cant remember but any way there is not an abusing case I mean no hedge in thier account's so they have to pay my profits and I am sure i didn't open several account's as they said or used programs because if i want to abuse the bonus by opening several account's how will i make this from same computer ?! i think it is easy to buy 100 lap top to do this job simply.

FBS if a trader want to cheat you. you will not ever know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will not ever know !!!!!!

Liz,

Which IPs are you showing as Japan? I checked at least one from each major group and they all came back as Egypt. Let me know and I can recheck specific ones using several geolocators.

Hello AsstModerator

Liz,

Which IPs are you showing as Japan? I checked at least one from each major group and they all came back as Egypt. Let me know and I can recheck specific ones using several geolocators.

My mistake, rechecked my own IP address finder. and spotted I'd mistyped 105 for 150 (see images), all addresses do show as Egypt, so that throws out the theory of two different computers in different countries being used. :(

Good luck
Liz

Attachments

• b181.gif
    b181.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 7
  • b182.gif
    b182.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 8
Dear magdysoliman!

At first you told us about some friend that had showed you his trading to discuss, now it's probably you was son... Any way, we provided the srceenshot, where everybody can see, that 3 trading accountы (each of them received bonus 60%) had logged in the same device. This was completely forbidden by the bonus conditions, that's why your bonus account was suspended and profit from bonus trading was removed, according to the bonus conditions:

21. Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.

If you received the bonus you had to follow the bonus conditions thoroughly.

when i open my account this terms was not exist you modify and add everyday to give yourself the legality to remove the wining trades

Back