• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS scam me they cancelled my balance 1563$ and make my account zero 0,00 simply

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Rules against multiple accounts from the same IP or the same address accepting a bonus offer are virtually standard in the industry.

Just the chance that a dynamic IP I might use could overlap with another trader one of the reasons that I recommend staying out of the whole bonus game.

Deposit your own money. Trade your own money. Withdraw your own profits. Then, if a problem occurs, it's a thousand times easier to see where the problem lies.

But for a broker like FBS who makes their own rules and decisions WITHOUT any regulatory power over them, even if 'Deposit your own money. Trade your own money. Withdraw your own profits.' and then a problem occors if wouldn't be any easy to resolve - as FBS makes their own intepration on Terms & Conditions and never has to follow it if they don't want to - all they need to do is to finds all kinds of cheap excuses for 'why the terms & conditions don't apply to us here' while 'the traders have to follow the T&C strictly no matter how'!

FBS always follow FBS Customer Agreement, that is why we expect our traders do the same.
In this case trader violated the terms and conditions of the bonus program, that is why his profit from bonus trading was deducted due to the conditions.

Hi FBS,
i am asking to you one question, customer generated the profit using his own fund and bonus amount, not only from your given bonus amount. Then how can you removed his profit amount?. If the customer generated profit using only bonus amount, then you have the rights to removed his profit.

I believe it's time to put an end to this. Not that I like this particular broker, but they have proven that client breached bonus's T&C. Regardless of any other considerations.

I'm suprised you didn't say the same in my thread while 'I have proven that broker breached T&C. Regardless of any other considerations. '

I believe it's time to put an end to this. Not that I like this particular broker, but they have proven that client breached bonus's T&C. Regardless of any other considerations.

customer generated the profit using combination of his own fund and bonus amount, not only from given bonus amount. Then how can they removed his profit amount?. If the customer generated profit using only bonus amount, then they have the rights to removed his profit.

customer generated the profit using combination of his own fund and bonus amount, not only from given bonus amount. Then how can they removed his profit amount?. If the customer generated profit using only bonus amount, then they have the rights to removed his profit.

Would you mind reading the T&C and getting back to me on that? And yet, I will consider your suggestion. Say for example you deposit 300$ and get 300$ as bonus, then, you opened an order that needs 400$ margin, which is more than the amount you deposited, but the presence of the bonus allowed you to do so, and you won, but the broker found out you breached the bonus terms, how do you suggest they calculate your profits?

True, the terms and conditions were clear and although I think FBS should have meet him half way but they decided not to.

That's way this case should be resolved.

Back