• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS Issues for Successful trader.

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
we would like to inform you, that FBS customer support is available 24/7 and you can request assistance via call-back, e-mail or chat.

It's useless to operate 25/7 if the CSR blocks people with issues asking relevant questions and millions are on stake!
As this client states, he/she has been waiting for two months and client support did not answer his questions.

Unfortunately, your claim regarding IP is not quite clear. Do you mean access protection via IP-filter?

If you mean access protection, we would like remind you that this function is optional and can be turned on only by the client himself/herself. In case you have difficulties with logging into your Personal Area due to IP restriction, please, kindly contact our customer support.

We hope for your kind understanding.

IP filtering might not work for MT4/MT5 when the client logs into his/her trading account.
What I meant was putting information in the client area for the last IP addresses used to log into account(s).
The client has requested such information in this topic and it was not provided!
Additionally, what is the guarantee that you won't take the same actions against all customers using public 4G/LTE networks to log into their trading accounts? At least 10 FBS clients might share the same IP address and in the end you might request tons of documents from them and charge them of being silly to share their account data?

One more thing! FBS is a broker and as such it is not allowed to investigate any cases. This is done by police authorities. Brokers must report such cases to authorities, not investigate what had happened and why a person would transfer certain amount of funds to another one! There's a data protection act if you still don't know and this information must be classified!
The client has full rights to press charges against the broker for using this information but I am sure that you had insured yourselves with texts that leave no other choice to your client but to provide this information to you.
It's quite unprofessional, unethical and now illegal to ask for bank statements.

It's useless to operate 25/7 if the CSR blocks people with issues asking relevant questions and millions are on stake!
As this client states, he/she has been waiting for two months and client support did not answer his questions.

IP filtering might not work for MT4/MT5 when the client logs into his/her trading account.
What I meant was putting information in the client area for the last IP addresses used to log into account(s).
The client has requested such information in this topic and it was not provided!
Additionally, what is the guarantee that you won't take the same actions against all customers using public 4G/LTE networks to log into their trading accounts? At least 10 FBS clients might share the same IP address and in the end you might request tons of documents from them and charge them of being silly to share their account data?

One more thing! FBS is a broker and as such it is not allowed to investigate any cases. This is done by police authorities. Brokers must report such cases to authorities, not investigate what had happened and why a person would transfer certain amount of funds to another one! There's a data protection act if you still don't know and this information must be classified!
The client has full rights to press charges against the broker for using this information but I am sure that you had insured yourselves with texts that leave no other choice to your client but to provide this information to you.
It's quite unprofessional, unethical and now illegal to ask for bank statements.

Dear Sir, it took long time due to specific reasons that we've described above - among them are not providing required documents. As we have said, we have a strict regulator that does not accept a client with no full package of documents. Especially it works so with Europe.

There is an information in Personal area about IP addresses it was reached from - here we go https://my.fbs.com/users/profile-log-history
Concerning an IP term, for normal trading you can have the same IP with anyone, only some bonuses require having a unique IP. If so, it is always stated in Terms and Conditions, which we advise our clients to read before making a decision to trade.

In case our regulator requires information about a client's bank account, we are obliged to provide it immediately. This is a part of a standard procedure and please, be sure, we are operating legally and honestly.

To FBS (Formely known as POLTEX FX)

One more thing! With all the nonsense i've taken from FBS - time wasting - all the rudeness from support - no contact allowed with managers/supervisors - ALL YOUR LIES AND ACCUSATIONS, HOW DARE YOU ASK ME FOR A FAVOUR.

When (if ) you get around to giving me my money then you can in all clear conscience begin asking for favours, but NOT BEFORE. ALL I'VE DONE SO FAR IS WRITTEN ABOUT MY TRUE EXPERIENCE WITH FBS. Which hasn't yet ended amicably. And yes some of my conclusions will have to change when i do receive my money. But it is highly unlikely that all of my conclusions will ever change.
FBS! All it would have taken to sort this mess out and showed that you really were after your clients best interest was a single phone call by a manager or someone responsible from FBS, instead all it seems you've done is acted exactly like a SCAM BROKER would - trying to find something on me that would allow you to keep my profits, then making stuff up (friend accessing my account and more). AND NO, I STILL DON'T HAVE a full set of documents for AML check BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO RETURN THEM TO ME! EVEN THE ONES YOU SAID WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH! SO STOP LYING, STOP GIVING OUT FALSE INFORMATION! REMEMBER A LOT OF THE STUFF YOU CLAIM CAN EITHER BE SUBSTANTIATED OR SHOWN TO BE FALSEHOODS BY THE EMAIL RECORDS WE BOTH HAVE BETWEEN US! THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A CLAIM BE IT IP RELATED OR WHATEVER...SHOW PROOF - I'M SAYING VERY CLEARLY, all the devices used to access my account I OWN! MY MATE TRADES HIS ACCOUNT FROM A MOBILE TELEPHONE! A MOBILE TELEPHONE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

This FBS thing is just a SCAM!!!!!!!!! they will come up with useless excuses not to give your deposit. i just withdrawn $500 out of the $50 bonus as it was the maximum. but they declined my request and say that i used 2 bonuses in the same device. TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE SCAM!! THEY DONT BLOCK YOU WHILE YOU STILL TRADING BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WITHDRAWALS... FBS ISSA SCAM!!!!!!!!! 100% PROVED TODAY! I DONT EVEN HAVE AN HOUR!!1

This FBS thing is just a SCAM!!!!!!!!! they will come up with useless excuses not to give your deposit. i just withdrawn $500 out of the $50 bonus as it was the maximum. but they declined my request and say that i used 2 bonuses in the same device. TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE SCAM!! THEY DONT BLOCK YOU WHILE YOU STILL TRADING BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WITHDRAWALS... FBS ISSA SCAM!!!!!!!!! 100% PROVED TODAY! I DONT EVEN HAVE AN HOUR!!1

Greetings.

FBS $50 Bonus does have a condition:

10. Each client/computer/IP can open only one “Bonus 50” account. It is prohibited to work through proxies or using any IP-address modifying software. Opening the second Bonus $50 account is impossible even after bonus funds are charged off.

We kindly ask you to read all conditions prior to using any services and to comply by them in order to avoid upsetting situations.

Thank you for understanding
FBS Official

Hello Chaosbegone

I am FBS Official and will be happy to check inbto this claim for you.

Thank you.

Very strange !! When provider loss 7% every investor loss 60% strange no ?
when provider use own copy trade provider loss 7% every investor loss 7%

I will send screenshot and proof complaint service FCA because loss 100$ is ok but 8000$ i think is real scam !

I will send screenshot and proof complaint service FCA because loss 100$ is ok but 8000$ i think is real scam !

Greetings.
Can you please give your account number in order to study the issue?

screenshot welcome! As for the copy trading and signals i better suggest #DYOR.

Dear client,

We would like to apologize once again for the fact that verification process in your case takes so much time due to objective reasons and we are sorry that it upsets you.

Please note, that you have a substantial amount of profit on your trading accounts, and it belongs to you. We do not accuse you of anything, we are trying to get things straight considering the facts from the documents you have provided. We have no means to conduct a thorough investigation nor to make any accusations. According to the laws regulating our activity we are obliged to trace the origin of the funds and your relations to the third parties if there are any.

We can not know for sure what kind of relations you have to the above mentioned third party. But the risk of disregarding the law is highly possible if we continue providing services to you. Therefore, while not bringing any accusations, the decision has been made to terminate your account and close all the orders at current market prices, which we had every right to do, taking into consideration all the facts presented in the documents provided.

Verifile company is accredited by HMPO (Her Majesty's Passport Office) and the request for your passport verification is sent directly to HMPO. That is, the conclusion is provided by the HMPO itself. Verifile simply submits a request to HMPO.

Certainly, it will take some time to receive an official response from HMPO. But we no longer intend to request additional documents.

Passport verification consent form was sent to you on July 25. Scanned copy of the filled in document was sent by you on July 31. Evidently, receiving documents from you even in electronic form takes quite a long time.

Summarizing the above:
1. We have received documents from you, considered the facts presented in those documents and made a decision to terminate your account. No accusations made, there’s no need for you to justify yourself. This is our internal decision.
2. All the original documents sent by you will be returned to you after notarizing the copies for our files.
3. The verification of your passport by the issuing authority is in order. We are expecting a verification consent form signed by you.
4. The closing balance including a substantial amount of profit on your trading account will be available for withdrawal via the same method and to the same payment details that were used for
deposit, after your passport is verified by HMPO (not Verifile).

Regarding FBS (Formely known as POLTEX FX)

I’ve been unable to respond to all the queries asking how it went with FBS because I took ill shortly after.

Understand. This was to be my moment of triumph. I had finally done what all the forex broker adverts said was possible. I had turned my hard work into financial success. The run-around with FBS/FBS support disrupted my trading and plans to the extent it affected my health.
I am slightly better and all that’s left to me now is to recover my money and move on with a more reliable broker.

I’ve emailed FBS/FBS support on the 15th. Jan. 2019 and been told to wait for a manager to reply with instructions. Maybe their last apology about the run-around I received will ring more sincere. Especially if the next thing i can write is: I was able to withdraw my funds with the most minimum of effort and in a timely-manner.

Chaosbegone

Regarding FBS (Formely known as POLTEX FX)

I’ve been unable to respond to all the queries asking how it went with FBS because I took ill shortly after.

Understand. This was to be my moment of triumph. I had finally done what all the forex broker adverts said was possible. I had turned my hard work into financial success. The run-around with FBS/FBS support disrupted my trading and plans to the extent it affected my health.
I am slightly better and all that’s left to me now is to recover my money and move on with a more reliable broker.

I’ve emailed FBS/FBS support on the 15th. Jan. 2019 and been told to wait for a manager to reply with instructions. Maybe their last apology about the run-around I received will ring more sincere. Especially if the next thing i can write is: I was able to withdraw my funds with the most minimum of effort and in a timely-manner.

Chaosbegone

Dear Dorian!
We convey our sincere condolences to you regarding your state of health.

As far as we see the issue has been successfully resolved. We highly appreciate your assistance and patience on this matter.
In order to withdraw your funds you were asked to make a withdrawal request via the same method and to the same payment details that were used for deposit.

Kindly note that according to the Customer Agreement:
5.1. Funds deposit to the Client trading account
5.1.1. A Client can deposit funds to his/her account by means of the methods and payment systems available in the Personal Area.
5.2. Withdrawal of funds from the Client’s trading account
5.2.1. The Client can withdraw funds from his/her account only to those payment systems which have been used in P. 5.1.1.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Dear Dorian!
We convey our sincere condolences to you regarding your state of health.

As far as we see the issue has been successfully resolved. We highly appreciate your assistance and patience on this matter.
In order to withdraw your funds you were asked to make a withdrawal request via the same method and to the same payment details that were used for deposit.

Kindly note that according to the Customer Agreement:
5.1. Funds deposit to the Client trading account
5.1.1. A Client can deposit funds to his/her account by means of the methods and payment systems available in the Personal Area.
5.2. Withdrawal of funds from the Client’s trading account
5.2.1. The Client can withdraw funds from his/her account only to those payment systems which have been used in P. 5.1.1.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Dear FBS (Formely known as POLTEX FX)!

Whoever just responded on behalf of FBS should please make sure he/she is up to date on what is happening.
The withdrawal system you speak of has failed through no fault of mine. And i have asked the managers for an alternative solution.
I am still waiting for an official FBS response (a response via email/or a call), So i can pursue this matter further if need be.

I had hoped the next thing i would be writing is that FBS did all in their power to give me my funds in a timely fashion.
If you truly wish to be helpful/care a hoot about my health or for my kind understanding can you tell me when i will be receiving that official response to my inbox?!

Back