• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS Issues for Successful trader.

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear FBS (Formely known as POLTEX FX)!

Whoever just responded on behalf of FBS should please make sure he/she is up to date on what is happening.
The withdrawal system you speak of has failed through no fault of mine. And i have asked the managers for an alternative solution.
I am still waiting for an official FBS response (a response via email/or a call), So i can pursue this matter further if need be.

I had hoped the next thing i would be writing is that FBS did all in their power to give me my funds in a timely fashion.
If you truly wish to be helpful/care a hoot about my health or for my kind understanding can you tell me when i will be receiving that official response to my inbox?!

Dear Dorian!
As fas as we see in our system, there were no attempts to make a withdrawal from your account since our last reply.
The Skrill payment system is still available in your Personal Area and, according to the Customer Agreement, you are obliged to make a withdrawal via those payment systems which were used for deposit.
Hope for your kind cooperation.

so FBS has these issues on trading with big amounts... somewhat worrisome for those successful traders :-(

Dear Dorian!
As fas as we see in our system, there were no attempts to make a withdrawal from your account since our last reply.
The Skrill payment system is still available in your Personal Area and, according to the Customer Agreement, you are obliged to make a withdrawal via those payment systems which were used for deposit.
Hope for your kind cooperation.

FBS (Formely known as POLTEX FX)!
Used to scam traders under it's former name Poltex FX. They tried reinventing itself anew under the new moniker FBS but it is still rotten to the core.
They are basically operating under the premise that most traders will lose or blow their accounts after injecting money into FBS coffers.

If you are successful like i was, they will try everything in their power to disrupt that. Failing that they have chosen to close my account nearly a year ago and refusing to pay out

Since April 2018 they disabled my account. In june 2018, they closed my profitable trades and informed they no longer wanted a successful trader as a customer.
I haven't received my money since. I've made several attempts and asked them several times but they are pretending to be hard at hearing.
If your dream is to make it big like i did. Stay away from FBS. Making it big yet the company refuses to pay out leaves your dream dead in the water.

I've told my story to a couple of lawyers who are willing to help me pro bono get my funds back. So yes i am now having to resort to legal aid
STAY AWAY from FBS.
I will now begin going to every forum i can to share my experience. I will also get through to whatever organization gave these brokers their licenses to tell my story.

STAY AWAY from FBS, they are just plain old scam artists.

Back