FBS scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Really Interested Broker

Dear FBS

I see you really care about your reputation, and i really appreciate it.
i will try to open account at your.
Good jobs FBS.

Are you kidding?

This FBS is a bucket shop. They have no bank license.

They are not regulated. The only thing you know is "FBS is authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama" `They don't even mention a postal address until you are about to approved their agreement.

Will you visit a panama virtual address to try getting back your money

What a joke.

It means that basically they will try to get more money from loosers and delay or refuse payments for the very very small group of winners.

You don't trade with them. You don't even gamble or play a video game.

The representative (unless he is the boss himself) does not not understand that he will have to put their name on his curriculum vitae after he hast lost his job when the bucket shop will be ended.

Then he will find no job. I mean no regular job unless he accepts again to work for potential scams.

So if you have an account with them, keep insisting to withdraw your money.

Tell your friends to never open an account with them because they are part of the long list of bucket shops.

Warn everybody.

"FBS is authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama". Why not by the mafia itself ? (It should probably be better)

Who are the owners ?

How much capital do you have ?

Who are your liquidity providers ?

Where is located your data center ?

What is the registration number of the company ?

Of course, they are unable to provide detailed information.

Did you ever open a bank account and hear your banker telling you that you will have a 25% bonus.

Any kind of bonus offer can be found at bucket shops.

If you would like to seriously trade you have to avoid companies offering a bonus.

Last edited:
Are you kidding?

This FBS is a bucket shop. They have no bank license.

They are not regulated. The only thing you know is "FBS is authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama" `They don't even mention a postal address until you are about to approved their agreement.

Will you visit a panama virtual address to try getting back your money

What a joke.

It means that basically they will try to get more money from loosers and delay or refuse payments for the very very small group of winners.

You don't trade with them. You don't even gamble or play a video game.

The representative (unless he is the boss himself) does not not understand that he will have to put their name on his curriculum vitae after he hast lost his job when the bucket shop will be ended.

Then he will find no job. I mean no regular job unless he accepts again to work for potential scams.

So if you have an account with them, keep insisting to withdraw your money.

Tell your friends to never open an account with them because they are part of the long list of bucket shops.

Warn everybody.

"FBS is authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama". Why not by the mafia itself ? (It should probably be better)

Who are the owners ?

How much capital do you have ?

Who are your liquidity providers ?

Where is located your data center ?

What is the registration number of the company ?

Of course, they are unable to provide detailed information.

Did you ever open a bank account and hear your banker telling you that you will have a 25% bonus.

Any kind of bonus offer can be found at bucket shops.

If you would like to seriously trade you have to avoid companies offering a bonus.

Okay, have you ever tried trading with FBS? Have you found that they have cancelled your trade/refused payment for no reason?

Its easy to make a complain against everything. Some days ago, Alpari also offered deposit bonus, so you should tell then a scam too.

You must know that FBS has paid all the traders who didn't get paid from the previous broker which FBS bought later. They paid many thousands to those traders. Wasn't it enough to run the current brand without buying a old brokerage and paid old clients so much?

If you search negative things in anything, you will always found it. The logic you showed here doesn't represent that FBS is a scam. Its quite old forex broker now, having very FEW complain against it and no claim was succeed to proved that FBS is really scamming.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Irina'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK52501048798X
Irina: Hello!
Irina: How may i help you?
Rana: I cant find my micro account
Rana: please check urgent
Rana: 105801 this my micro account
Irina: Your account 105801 was blocked because you broke 5$ welcome bonus rules.
Rana: can u please clear that, I dont understand
Irina: Your account 105801 is a micro account where you received a 5$ welcome bonus. Please be reminded that according to the welcome bonus promotion rules, in case several accounts of one type are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled, your profit will be cancelled, and your account will be blocked. Please follow the link to check it: «Try out FBS advantages!» promotion - Promotions - FBS. The system indicated that you received welcome bonus on more than one micro account. Thus, your account 105801 is now blocked and you are unable to trade on this account from now on.
Rana: I di not do that.
Rana: I did not do that
Rana: In my country one IP use many pc.
Irina: If you would like to continue trading, you can do it on your account 105796 or you can open a new Micro account. As you broke the rule, you won’t be granted 5$ welcome bonus, but you can trade on the new account you open using deposited funds.
Rana: this is not right. Please check again. I did not open other account
Rana: I never cheated on your site. I just open one micro account
Irina: Sir, this is the system that checked it.
Irina: The system checks multiple parameters, not only ip.
Rana: how is possible
Rana: I am 100% confirm that I did not open multiple account
Irina: Sir, please read 5$ welcome bonus promotion rules carefully one more time: Every client may have ONLY ONE bonus account. In case several bonus accounts are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all bonuses will be cancelled, all profits will be cancelled, and all bonus accounts will be blocked.
Rana: But I said that, I did not open multiple account
Irina: Sir, the system checks multiple parameters, not only ip.
Rana: please give me the technical details
Irina: I can't provide them, Sir, this is a confidential information.
Rana: thats not right. Please give me the technical explenation
Rana: when I open account, That time you never said that I opened a multiple account, Now when I make profit, U said I open multiple account right?
Rana: give me the clear solution, I said that I never open multiple account, If I open multiple account why u verify my account

You need to ask what evidence they have that you opened multiple accounts.

I see that they offered to transfer your funds (minus the $5 bonus) to a new account and let you continue trading. Considering all the strings usually attached to bonuses, this may be a better deal than fighting to keep $5.

Honestly, im always getting paid by FBS in no more than 8 hours by ebanks... and i looked into this other guy thread, and the problem was from his bank side ...
Yes. Me too.

100000% scammers FBS and he eat my money to will post my all logs and screenshot of my account if FBS want i will show all proofs
scam.png
to

Back