FBS scam!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear FBS

There is nothing in my post that was an accusation of any sort. If you see any, just quote it.

I only notified the traders that Forex is not regulated at all by the russian authorities. At best, some russian brokers join together to form an informal arbitration committee for disputes with clients.

A licence from Mauritius costs 10 000 US and their level of regulations is known to traders as one of the worse.

None of that is an accusation of inappropriate action against your firm: I simply think that clients should know beforehand that they open an account with you based on trust alone.

Now, if you want to lend me 10 000 dollars based on trust alone, I ll tell you a postal box in my country where you can send me a check. Make it payable "to the bearer" please. Then, dont worry about anything. You dont know me, but trust me. I ll pay you back with interest in one year from now.

How would that be different from opening an account with you ? You have no proof I d do anything inappropriate. So just send the money and trust me that I ll pay it back.

Dear FBS

There is nothing in my post that was an accusation of any sort. If you see any, just quote it.

I only notified the traders that Forex is not regulated at all by the russian authorities. At best, some russian brokers join together to form an informal arbitration committee for disputes with clients.

A licence from Mauritius costs 10 000 US and their level of regulations is known to traders as one of the worse.

None of that is an accusation of inappropriate action against your firm: I simply think that clients should know beforehand that they open an account with you based on trust alone.

Now, if you want to lend me 10 000 dollars based on trust alone, I ll tell you a postal box in my country where you can send me a check. Make it payable "to the bearer" please. Then, dont worry about anything. You dont know me, but trust me. I ll pay you back with interest in one year from now.

How would that be different from opening an account with you ? You have no proof I d do anything inappropriate. So just send the money and trust me that I ll pay it back.
Ok, so no real reasons, just assumptions based on nothing. Okay, fine, thanks for your comment anyway.

for FBS

I tell you (FBS) why I started this.

Yes correct, my bank can't received funds, but it was rejected in February.
But nothing changed till I posted my problem here. Only ignorance from your side.
Why didn't you provided me with details about my funds what you got back soon after my wrong transfer?
When I contacted your support team I got this answer: Is it everything what you waned to told us?

So don't make any arguments against negative PR on FPA, please.

Anyway all accounts were disabled because we were too successful.

No bonuses were withdrawable and you charged me 250 USD for returned operations!
If payment is not delivered I should get the same amount to my account without any charge! This was the first time what I got it in my business!

Thank you!

Last edited:
No bonuses were withdrawable and you charged me 250 USD for returned operations!
If payment is not delivered I should get the same amount to my account without any charge! This was the first time what I got it in my business!

Thank you!
We did not charge anything, it was the bank. And it was exactly the sum we received after the funds were returned.

Bonuses were withdrawable, and you are free to withdraw them. You requested bonus to RETURNED funds, which is obviously nonsense.

And accounts were disabled because we don't simply need someone accusing us of scam on no grounds. That is all, no matter how successful you are.

Don't be funny.

Our accounts were blocked after withdrawals. We couldn't use EA. It was in February, 2 weeks before I posted my problem here.

I made 3800% profit in one week.

You fixed trading server after this case, later I tried use EA on strange account, without any positive trade.

You can be happy, I was able make much more profit, but ... :)

Adios

Last edited:
Don't be funny.

Our accounts were blocked after withdrawals. We couldn't use EA. It was in February, 2 weeks before I posted my problem here.

I made 3800% profit in one week.

You fixed trading server after this case, later I tried use EA on strange account, without any positive trade.

You can be happy, I was able make much more profit, but ... :)

Adios
See, you said it yourself:) You made profit due to trading server problems. In any other brokerage your profits would just be erased in full accordance with the Client Agreement. You managed to earn profit, then opened accounts for your "colleagues", put the same cheating EA into their accounts and made profit there too. Then you used "strange" accounts. We withdrew it all.

And these people now accuse us of "scamming". OMG!:shocked:

A few days earlier I posted a message called "easy test to reveal scammers". I noted 4 conditions that must be met before you can trust a "broker". Let's see if FBS meets those conditions. From their website at fbs.com this is what I learned

1) Their official name is FBS Markets Inc. So they are a legal person as we learn from their front page. Test passed.
2) Their official company address. Where are these guys? Where is that company incorporated so that I can enforce my contract? I am searching their webpage. I cannot find their official Head Office Address easily. I really need to see this on the front page of their website or just one click away under "About Us". But there is no address here either.

Under "about Us" It does say "FBS is authorized by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius... also authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama.." So these guys may be of assistance if you need to enforce your contract to retrieve your money. Make sure that you have all your documents in order including the initial account opening contract and instructions you issued the company to send you your money.

Under "contact us" they still provide no official address in those two countries where you can take legal action against them: Mauritius and Panama. By poking around their website and making an honest attempt to find out where these guys are I am not able to find out their address. It's impossible to enforce a contract against another party if you don't know where they are.

This leads me to believe that they are suspicious. I would not send any money to anyone unless I know exactly who they are i.e. company name and exactly where their official business address is. I also have to believe that the address is in any country with a trustworthy and effective legal system. For people who have opened an account with these guys you probably do know where they reside because it must be on the contract that you signed. Isn't it? But in my case anyway unless the other party to the agreement is completely honest and upfront right from the first page of their website telling me their address and who regulates them etc. I would regard them as suspicious.

I would regard posts from this person suspicious as well:) 4 posts at FPA, some kind of "easy test" from nowhere. Anyways...

The User Agreement has an address on each and every page of it and it is (read my lips): Plaza 2000, 10th Floor, 50th Street, Panama, Republic of Panama.

So whenever you would like to "enforce a contract" against us - you are welcome to. More than that - I would be HAPPY to see it. Was there EVER any reason or case of any FBS client filing any legal action against the company? Any idea why?

As well as I'd be happy file a legal claim against anyone here blaming us on non-existent grounds and therefore performing libel and harm to reputation which is a criminal offense.

But... I also don't know any real details behind these nicknames, nor their addresses, nothing. So no luck.

So, again, who is suspicious here?

i find it suspicious that you dont state your name mr./ mrs. FBS official

i would say everybody is deeply sorry when you are a reliable person
but you established a business where people forming brokerages as 1 person company claiming to be big business . they get provided with tools ( weaopons ) to manipulate or whatever they can do anything with the "virtual money"

shall you long life FBS and i really mean it ... but cheat ppl no matter if you like them as client or not forget it
In germany we have a law : client is king
do you have the same law in panama which you may never have visited ?!

so take care and good luck all

i find it suspicious that you dont state your name mr./ mrs. FBS official

i would say everybody is deeply sorry when you are a reliable person
but you established a business where people forming brokerages as 1 person company claiming to be big business . they get provided with tools ( weaopons ) to manipulate or whatever they can do anything with the "virtual money"

shall you long life FBS and i really mean it ... but cheat ppl no matter if you like them as client or not forget it
In germany we have a law : client is king
do you have the same law in panama which you may never have visited ?!

so take care and good luck all
FBS has never ever cheated on anyone. That is what I am trying to tell. Any opposite examples?

Back