Abandoned Complaint - FBS set TP on my Facebook trade to prevent me from making a big profit

Eveline Opiyo

Recruit
Hello, on 19.10.2022 I sold a tesla stock before earning the report and the next day I made a profit from my trade. On 26.10.2022 I sold Facebook stock before the earnings report and when FBS realized that Facebook was dropping about 20% during pre-market they decide to manually set TP on my Facebook trade hence preventing me from making almost 3000USD profit the next day. I complained to FBS and they informed me that according to the FBS agreement they are allowed to set TP for a client. I asked them why they didn't set a TP to the Tesla trade because the Tesla trade had the same trade condition as the Facebook trade and they failed to give me a satisfactory answer. FBS's failure to set TP on Tesla trade made me risk 200USD on Facebook stock and I lost 147USD plus profits I would have made if I had traded with another broker. My account number is 25467762

Attachments

• fbs st.JPG
    fbs st.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 26
  • fbs state 2.JPG
    fbs state 2.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 26
  • fbs state.JPG
    fbs state.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 26
Hello, on 19.10.2022 I sold a tesla stock before earning the report and the next day I made a profit from my trade. On 26.10.2022 I sold Facebook stock before the earnings report and when FBS realized that Facebook was dropping about 20% during pre-market they decide to manually set TP on my Facebook trade hence preventing me from making almost 3000USD profit the next day. I complained to FBS and they informed me that according to the FBS agreement they are allowed to set TP for a client. I asked them why they didn't set a TP to the Tesla trade because the Tesla trade had the same trade condition as the Facebook trade and they failed to give me a satisfactory answer. FBS's failure to set TP on Tesla trade made me risk 200USD on Facebook stock and I lost 147USD plus profits I would have made if I had traded with another broker. My account number is 25467762
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back