Fbs Trade

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

DARLINE

Recruit
Peace Army Please I Need Your Help With This Fbs Company It Try To Crash My Computer It Close My Computer Any Time He Want Now My Computer Told Me Soon It Can Not Work Anymore Because I Was Report Them To An Other Website Now They Became More Worst To My Computer.

Peace Army Please I Need Your Help With This Fbs Company It Try To Crash My Computer It Close My Computer Any Time He Want Now My Computer Told Me Soon It Can Not Work Anymore Because I Was Report Them To An Other Website Now They Became More Worst To My Computer.
Dear DARLINE
Would you kindly let the FPA members and me know what exactly the problem is. Details, problem description, account number, time, etc.

This message is not very informative, so it's hard to understand what exactly happened.

this broker is scam.after i made a good profit on my account they disabled my account accusing me trading on non market prices but
after i requested them to distinguish which of my 30 trades is on non market prices they had nothing to answer.they canceled my webmoney withdrawal requests and told me it is possible only to withdrawal by bank but after i provided them my bank account in formation they claimed to sent money on 9th December and sent
me fake banking withdrawal details .

Sergey Artyomov from fbs replied me that they can prove that they sent money

but after more than 2 months they was not able to send an acceptable banking confirmation to me and told me even they are not responsible to do that for their clients.

this broker is scam.after i made a good profit on my account they disabled my account accusing me trading on non market prices but
after i requested them to distinguish which of my 30 trades is on non market prices they had nothing to answer.they canceled my webmoney withdrawal requests and told me it is possible only to withdrawal by bank but after i provided them my bank account in formation they claimed to sent money on 9th December and sent
me fake banking withdrawal details .

Sergey Artyomov from fbs replied me that they can prove that they sent money

but after more than 2 months they was not able to send an acceptable banking confirmation to me and told me even they are not responsible to do that for their clients.
I said this before and I will say this again.
The money had been sent to you. The issue that you didn't get them might be with your bank.

No reason for accusing us of something.

The money had been sent to you. The issue that you didn't get them might be with your bank.

ignoring that how can i trust on claims of a broker that disables accounts only because of profit if you really had sent money why you did not send complete banking confirmation that could be easily obtained from valletta bank in few days in this 2 months.? interesting that you claim that you are not responsible if your transaction
is not successful and you have not any obligations to that !so how about if a customer deposit his account by bank but his transaction is not successful
?do you add founds to his account ?

The Money has been sent!!! FBS this is not 1806, it's 2011. Even if there is some problem with the bank, Normally it is sorted out in couple of weeks not 2 months.
Just tell the guy The reference number of Wire sent. All it takes is 2 mins to track the wire.

FBS !
you should know that money will back to your bank account (in correspond bank)after any problem for successfully transaction.
where is money?
it is your duty to clear ...

=============
Ali Forex

FBS !
you should know that money will back to your bank account (in correspond bank)after any problem for successfully transaction.
where is money?
it is your duty to clear ...

=============
Ali Forex
Hmm. A person with 1 post?
Okay. If it WERE back - we would have known already, wouldn't we?
Thing is they never returned. Any idea why?

The Money has been sent!!! FBS this is not 1806, it's 2011. Even if there is some problem with the bank, Normally it is sorted out in couple of weeks not 2 months.
Just tell the guy The reference number of Wire sent. All it takes is 2 mins to track the wire.
np.
ref id is: 311-09/12/2010-9480-372-1

Sent out 09.12.2010.

Questions, suggestions, comments?

Hmm. A person with 1 post?
Okay. If it WERE back - we would have known already, wouldn't we?
Thing is they never returned. Any idea why?

Hmm.i see that you accuse others because they have only 1 post? what a professional answer .the same way you disabled my account!how about somebody accuse your broker only because of that your broker is new in this market?anyway i have two ideas instead one.first you have never sent money
2nd you sent money but money returned back to your account but you are hiding that .i already contacted valletta bank to confirm that ref number but they replied that they could not give information to anybody except who sent money.and i requested your broker to introduce my email to bank valletta as
Beneficiary of that ref number but broker replied it is not possible!any idea why?

Back